Forums

Is PVP easy for you guys?

Well depends really theres lots of factors that go into that like skill lvl ping lvl. Are you a summoner?(serious question not crying so dont cry) also once u get to like plat or diamond ppl will get a lot smarter. Soon ull see where lack of skills/points will come into play but if ur doing well then good on ya!

Depends entirely on the opponent, and also likely your class. I've played 12 1v1 PvP games with my Force master so far, won 7 (including 1 destroyer bot), lost 5. The first game was easy, with the opponent being a new blade dancer that got completely demolished by my spell spam. The second opponent was a summoner, whom I narrowly beat. Very close rounds, but still 2-0 win. Thus, after two games, I got promoted to silver rank. The third opponent, or first silver opponent, was an assassin that completely roflpwned me, I could do almost nothing in that fight. Fourth was a force master, who also roflpwned me. The fights after that were more even, with both wins and losses coming my way. 

51 minutes ago, JoePhillingham said:

Hey, I'm level 30 on EU and already high gold, I find the pvp extremely easy but I keep getting put against ( horrible ) level 45s , just wondering if this is the case for everyone?

Gold is full of bots. You've been fighting bots. Get to Platinum then you can complain the game's too easy

My experience been like this, went first time in PvP on my LVL-45FM, played some games , cant remeber exactly like 10-15 and ended up in gold, somewhere around 1650. Thing is when i went in PvP i had like 0 idea what other classes do, not even vague understanding of base game mechanics and mechanics of my own class. First week i couldnt even recognize when enemy using his tab-out, so i never knew how to initiate and when to stun-lock, thou i didnt know how to properly stun-lock anyway. And once i`ve got that gold, dont think i ever dropped out of it to silver. 

Have to add, that at that time theres been no bots in PvP as Zen-beans havent been patched-in yet, so played only against human beings, but point is, Gold is not something very hard to achieve and stay in. Things started to go downhill around 1700-1750 and i stayed whole week on that Elo mark. Now im playing on 1950-2050 and can say that things are vastly diffirent as well as my knowledge of game is diffirent from gold. 

Hmm I guess my definition of easy is somehow different. o.o'

Something that provides me with a challenge does not feel easy to me,and since the elo-type system will rank me up until I find a challenge I have not found and would not expect the PvP to be easy.

Sure, there's an easy fight once in a while, and there's also a hard one a little less often, maybe some really good guy zooming past me on his way up, no idea. But mostly it's nice and challenging, a 60:40 win loss experience while I gradually work myself up in rank.

Archived