Scox

Clan Interface Wish List

Scox   

The Clan interface in BnS leaves a little to be "desired". Trying to manage a Clan can be arduous at times, but there are a few changes that would make it much easier. Here are a few of my suggestions, please feel free to respond with any improvements of your own. 

* Show "Last on" for each clan member

* Allow us to add and subtract ranks in the Clan

* Allow us to rename Clan Ranks

*Add the ability to send in-game mail messages to the entire clan at one time (leader only)

* Allow leaders to add "Officer notes" on clan members in the interface which can be viewed by all of the leadership team

***Add a Clan warehouse --- This is a big one, it would make life so much easier when we are trying to rank up the clan. The clan warehouse should also have a log of deposits and withdraws. 

These are just basic functions that would make running and maintaining clans so much easier. 

Edited by Scox

Scox   

I actually forgot two things:

* Add the ability to charge a guild tax or tithe to members so ranking up the clan is easier. 

* Allow the Guild Leader to withdrawal gold from the Clan fund in order to buy materials needed to rank up the clan.   

rocdog   

They probably won't put in a clan warehouse like in other games, but it's beyond lazy that they didn't include a transaction register for officers.  Anything you need to "rank up the clan" like faction insignia can be deposited and applied by guild leadership already, though.

Scox   
8 hours ago, rocdog said:

They probably won't put in a clan warehouse like in other games, but it's beyond lazy that they didn't include a transaction register for officers.  Anything you need to "rank up the clan" like faction insignia can be deposited and applied by guild leadership already, though.

The withdrawing of gold  would make it easier if we needed to buy soulstones is all. Honestly, if they just added a "last on" to the Clan interface it would make life so much easier.  

Enhance   

This topic has actually been brought up multiple times already, but I'm all in for more attention to this matter. I'll try to find the previous thread so it can be bumped with these suggestions instead.

9 hours ago, Scox said:

* Allow the Guild Leader to withdrawal gold from the Clan fund in order to buy materials needed to rank up the clan.   

I would disagree with this point, at the moment the new members can have a sense of security that their deposited gold will all go to clan rank-up. When you lack soulstones, you can just ask your members to buy SS for the gold they were to donate or something like that.

I like that we cannot withdraw anything from the clan.

And an important thing that's always brought up:

* Clan log to see who donated how much of what and when. I need to know where to distribute my love.

Threads on the matter:

Largest thread (as far as I know):

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/152944-suggestions-clans

Smaller ones:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/179757-more-guild-features-please

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/184555-suggestion-clan-guild-system

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/174083-suggestion-fix-clans-for-us-clan-leaders

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/166063-clan-logsuggestion/

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/152008-suggestion-last-login-in-clan

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/152650-clan-management/

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/154124-huge-suggestion-to-improve-clans

Edited by Enhance

Pimpumir   

a little help from an advisor in a big clan: make a chat tab with only system-clan messages. You will see who logs in, who donates how much and what achievements they got. Thats all you will see in a chat. The problem is: dont go to crosserver or arena, dont log out :D And you have a complete log of guild members activity

Enhance   
1 minute ago, Pimpumir said:

You will see who logs in, who donates how much and what achievements they got. Thats all you will see in a chat.  The problem is: dont go to crosserver or arena, dont log out :D And you have a complete log of guild members activity

wow let me just quit my job and stop playing the game so I could have that 

I:

I know you're joking, of course.

Pimpumir   
1 minute ago, Enhance said:

wow let me just quit my job and stop playing the game so I could have that 

I:

I know you're joking, of course.

well, i fixed it by screenshoting the tab before i go to crosserver or arena... and all my guildies knows to not donate in the middle of a night or when im offline. You can also share this between the veterans so they would help you out ^^

Enhance   
Just now, Pimpumir said:

well, i fixed it by screenshoting the tab before i go to crosserver or arena... and all my guildies knows to not donate in the middle of a night or when im offline. You can also share this between the veterans so they would help you out ^^

Well, you know this is far from a perfect solution. Or a good solution. Or a solution.  Disconnected? Crashed? Someone donated overnight? Forgot to do it?

I just watch the system messages when I'm online and take mental notes.... which is also damn far from a solution. 

But I asked a representative on Twitch whether or not they're planning to do something about the clan interfaces, and the answer I got was among the lines of:

"Clan usability is one of our major priorities right now, and they're being worked on"

To add to suggestions:

-- Increase clan size! It's really damping to limit it to 60 characters when so many people have alts, and the next upgrade (80 members) is like a thousand-or-so gold for 20 slots.

Pimpumir   

Well maybe im lucky but im not getting disconnected at all, overnight - i have officers plus as said - good contact with guldies, they know not to donate during the night. And ofc you should have a log of donations, i recomende the google spredsheet :)

But ofc, guild log is something  that MUST  be put into the game, but since is not im just suggesting work arounds ^^

Alfeon   

This will be great if they would actually add these systems in-game. I'm running my own big Clan right now in Poharan and my Officers and I made a google doc to actually list those people who logs on everyday and donates in our specific clan donation days. Would help us so much if they consider adding these ideas in the future!

Enhance   

Clan hall would also be nice to see. There's already a thread suggesting custom clan-crafted uniform (which is freaking AWESOME - not to mention implemented in other regions! Want! D: D: D:) but a customizable clan hall? With a vault and marketplace and vendors and training dummies and all that jazz? Hnngh.

so many things i want for my clan :(

-Additional rank up slots would be nice

-Even the maximum 80 slots is not enough for me; please redistribute the amount of slots per rank. The current maximum limit is abysmal. 

Edited by Warturtle

Kitah   

With a clan warehouse type feature which can stock anything it'd be nice if we could also have a log of who took what and put what in.

I don't believe soulstones, insigmas etc. could be able to be taken from the current rank up bank due to the fact someone could take them (even if they are the guild leader) and run off with everyones hard work. 

I also believe we should make it so if I want to add my alternate character to the guild it shouldn't take up a slot as it is on the same account as another guild member. 

Allow us to see who is where on the larger map (press M) would also be very nice.

Enhance   
5 minutes ago, Kitah said:

I also believe we should make it so if I want to add my alternate character to the guild it shouldn't take up a slot as it is on the same account as another guild member. 

That's a great idea. I was thinking something like adding account to guild (like friend list right now), but that obviously wouldn't work if I want to have chars in different factions or simply different clan. Grouping alts, however, is a great suggestion!

Kitah   
Just now, Enhance said:

That's a great idea. I was thinking something like adding account to guild (like friend list right now), but that obviously wouldn't work if I want to have chars in different factions or simply different clan. Grouping alts, however, is a great suggestion!

Obviously they don't have to force the alts to join but when the alt joins the same faction they can be invited and not take up a slot. Alot of the players in the guild I am in have 2 or 3 alternate characters and it'd be nice if we could all be in the same guild on all of them... but we'd run out of guild space quite quickly. 

azurie   

I have to agree with the OP in this case I've seen many things I wish I could have done with all the people that have recently been added to my clan and one of those is the ability to add a joined on date note to them since most clans these days promote from the initial rank after a week or two and the ability to add that helps big time. Would also be nice to have the ability to "surprise" someone if something should cause the leader to need to step down and need someone in their place too but aren't online atm to actively accept the promotion to clan leader. I'm sure there are other things that haven't been listed here but that's about the only issues I can think of right now.

Enhance   
Just now, azurie said:

In a way there is a clan crafted uniform. In the clan interface for at least the leader there's the ability to see the cost and materials for crafting faction based clan uniforms and yeah sadly it is also faction based where a true unique uniform just for your clan would be very nice. However, the ability to add a clan mark either to the name or clothing would be nice that could always be present.

Clan crafted CUSTOM uniform is what I meant! Check this video, it's awesome D:

azurie   
9 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Clan hall would also be nice to see. There's already a thread suggesting custom clan-crafted uniform (which is freaking AWESOME - not to mention implemented in other regions! Want! D: D: D:) but a customizable clan hall? With a vault and marketplace and vendors and training dummies and all that jazz? Hnngh.

In a way there is a clan crafted uniform. In the clan interface for at least the leader there's the ability to see the cost and materials for crafting faction based clan uniforms and yeah sadly it is also faction based where a true unique uniform just for your clan would be very nice. However, the ability to add a clan mark either to the name or clothing would be nice that could always be present.

Enhance   
Just now, Pimpumir said:

There is clan based ( not faction) outift. You can customize it however you like ( if you are a guild leader) idk how much that cost but it looks awesome. I think its in Korea so far

China. Check the vid above! :D

And the current (Elite Initiate) uniform craft is stupidly expensive while being not custom (and in my opinion ugly) :C

Pimpumir   
2 minutes ago, azurie said:

There is clan based ( not faction) outift. You can customize it however you like ( if you are a guild leader) idk how much that cost but it looks awesome. I think its in Korea so far

PCComet   
10 hours ago, Scox said:

That is how Guild drama starts, and how a guild easily falls apart. i agree with some comments above, you shouldn't be allowed to remove anything from the guild. It can turn into a way to easily abuse the system and create potential exploits.