Blade Dancers 1v1

Sexifier

Been getting owned by a few Blade Dancers lately in low platinum.  They throw me and knock me unconscious, I try to save escape for the throw but they immediately throw and knock me unconscious again, i didn't know they have two of those. With me knocked out for 30second, they kill my cat then come 1v1 me and i got no chance there. Anyone experienced in dealing with this situation?

Err no there is only one unconscious throw the other one is daze I think.... it's a different skill effect... also 30 seconds won't kill ur cat press q>cc>q works for most part the important part is when they stun u then throw ur cat that is the hard part 

10 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Err no there is only one unconscious throw the other one is daze I think.... it's a different skill effect... also 30 seconds won't kill ur cat press q>cc>q works for most part the important part is when they stun u then throw ur cat that is the hard part 

I think if you get CC'd and press 1 to swap with your cat it wakes your cat up from unconscious doesn't it. Or I think there's an upgrade to Beckon that wakes your cat up?

9 minutes ago, Sexifier said:

I think if you get CC'd and press 1 to swap with your cat it wakes your cat up from unconscious doesn't it. Or I think there's an upgrade to Beckon that wakes your cat up?

Nope when ur cat is unconscious u can't even swap with it XD only thing u can do is walk close to it and hope some random aoe hits it XD

Edit: however if ur unconscious u can still use e to get ur cat back, also u can still command ur cat to do things which is awkward 

What Phorni said. If they stun/daze you, Eylean! If they make your cat unconscious, run/dance around your cat and hope they hit it and wake it up. :3

Ps: but seriously Summoners NEED another recovery skill IMO. BDs have SO MANY.

13 hours ago, Phorni said:

Nope when ur cat is unconscious u can't even swap with it XD

Pretty sure that's wrong. I've seen people tag team unconscious cats to make my Blade Dancer hit it.

2 hours ago, Vexe said:

Pretty sure that's wrong. I've seen people tag team unconscious cats to make my Blade Dancer hit it.

On tag matches u can do it....  in 1v1 u can't cos I've already tried it :3 idk why but if u go into a tag match u can swap with ur cat, but in 1v1 it's not allowed.. I think there's a glitch XD 

Archived