Dear Blade & Soul Staff

BlackLegacy

Hello, I am writing this in in hopes that some of you will read it and hopefully understand the point of view of a semi-hardcore player. I love this game, I have been waiting for it ever since the first time it appeared in Korea, however, now that I am playing it, all I can say is... It's good but.. It will probably die. Many mmorpgs have died because of the same fault that you are facing, it might work in Korea but I doubt it will work for a LONG time in EU/NA. 

I will point a few things bellow

1. Broken crafting system (basically you can craft but crafting certain things will cost as much as market price due to the fact the ingredients either cannot be obtained by free users or they are more hard to come by) 
  2. Unballanced market prices (let me give you an example, moonwater transformation stone, by my calculations you will need around 20 transformation stones to get to awakened siren , this includes the accesory + weapon. Current price for moonwater transformation stones on the market is 6 gold each, so that means 120 gold ONLY in moonwater transformation stones + 52 gold in total for upgrade cost + 220 sulstones which costs around 61 gold. So by my calculations this comes in total of 233 Gold to break into awakened siren on accesory and weapon. Making maximum of 20 gold per day that means you'll have to farm 288 Hours to get everything set up and ready.
  3. Unballanced classes in pvp
  4. A lot of spam bots
  5. Arena bots
  6. Useless boxes that always give healing tonic / repair tool
  7. Having to purchase items to unlock ROOM in my OWN INVENTORY  (like, really?)
  8. Having to wait  a long time to upgrade your crafting guild , why can't you add so we can add 3-4 requests at one time instead of 1 at certain minutes/hours ? 

So, either make a better way to make gold for equipment upgrade, either fix crafting so it doesnt cost that much. Also if you could please add a ping measurement tool.

I hope you understand, this is my current point of view, for this game, i really loved seeing it come, I've been with you ever since i first got the news on forums and rumours that you will be coming over to eu and na, I've played a lot of mmorpgs including big hits but this game feels special and I don't want to spend hundreds of hours just to be able to upgrade my gear.

Thank you if you read this, correct me if i'm wrong on certain parts. 

2 minutes ago, BlackLegacy said:

Hello, I am writing this in in hopes that some of you will read it and hopefully understand the point of view of a semi-hardcore player. I love this game, I have been waiting for it ever since the first time it appeared in Korea, however, now that I am playing it, all I can say is... It's good but.. It will probably die. Many mmorpgs have died because of the same fault that you are facing, it might work in Korea but I doubt it will work for a LONG time in EU/NA. 

I will point a few things bellow

1. Broken crafting system (basically you can craft but crafting certain things will cost as much as market price due to the fact the ingredients either cannot be obtained by free users or they are more hard to come by) 
  2. Unballanced market prices (let me give you an example, moonwater transformation stone, by my calculations you will need around 20 transformation stones to get to awakened siren , this includes the accesory + weapon. Current price for moonwater transformation stones on the market is 6 gold each, so that means 120 gold ONLY in moonwater transformation stones + 52 gold in total for upgrade cost + 220 sulstones which costs around 61 gold. So by my calculations this comes in total of 233 Gold to break into awakened siren on accesory and weapon. Making maximum of 20 gold per day that means you'll have to farm 288 Hours to get everything set up and ready.
  3. Unballanced classes in pvp
  4. A lot of spam bots
  5. Arena bots
  6. Useless boxes that always give healing tonic / repair tool
  7. Having to purchase items to unlock ROOM in my OWN INVENTORY  (like, really?)
  8. Having to wait  a long time to upgrade your crafting guild , why can't you add so we can add 3-4 requests at one time instead of 1 at certain minutes/hours ? 

So, either make a better way to make gold for equipment upgrade, either fix crafting so it doesnt cost that much. Also if you could please add a ping measurement tool.

I hope you understand, this is my current point of view, for this game, i really loved seeing it come, I've been with you ever since i first got the news on forums and rumours that you will be coming over to eu and na, I've played a lot of mmorpgs including big hits but this game feels special and I don't want to spend hundreds of hours just to be able to upgrade my gear.

Thank you if you read this, correct me if i'm wrong on certain parts. 

1.- Most of the crafts are cheaper if you do them yourself.

2.- Solution. Craft moonstones by yourself. Belive me, you will have the 20 stones in 4 days, keeping 5 and selling 5 to make another 10 stones. I totally agree with you on the soulstones, the amount need it and the amount granted is just retarded design.

3.- Agree. Pvp for new incomers can be very frustrating.

4.- THIS is one of the main problems of the game. NC let this bots run free everywhere, is not that you have to make an exhaustive searching for bots, THEY ARE EVERYFKINGWHERE!

5.- Same theme, they are just ruining the game, and nc do just nothing...

6.- hmmm i agree a bit with you here, that kind of "meh" items are droped in any game.

7.- +111111111111 that is fking retarded.... if you dont pay, you will always suffer of storage space. ALWAYS

8.- i have never understood why in the 7 hells you can only craft 1 material per order, this is like WHAT DA FU**????????????? that is another retarded design, cuz, why if i want to craft some stones and at the same time some pickaxe? i CANT! i have to wait another freaking 11 hours after the 22 hours of the stones to have 1 single pickaxe. Meh, the crafting system is just retarded, it pulls the player to the dragonstore or the premium account.

I went from very hardcore player to ocational because all of these frustrating issues. Sadly it seems like there will be no answer from nc.

its a korean grinding mmo its not as hardcore grinding say as BDO but still it was meant to take alot of time to level when the original game hit. Please understand that western localization means that they upped the exp without changing the rest of the core programming to make it easier on the levleing for us  NA/EU players that are not use to that format.

Its a Free to play MMO with a pay for convenience model Dont complain about having to buy stuff for "convenience"

Thy have to make money some way. Be happy its not Pay to win like other regions where they sell all teh legendary material in the shop instead of these things we have.

I can only give you a bright side to look at:

You can get everything by yourself or going public.

You're not currently Guild dependant, like in may MMOs, like Raiding and such.

Its a really good Pro if you ask me, worth some suffering in doing things very slowly.

Archived