PVP Vs Assissan

Skyblade

hi guys ... i have problem to pvp Vs assissan ... all the time playing on the time to end then thay win .... i lose alot to assissan like x8 matches like this way ,,, thay play on wasting time running to the end of the map ... so that when time end thay win .. :( ,, i have np vs another classes  ,, only this assissan people that play on time thing to win

Yeah Ive had some trouble with some assissan players and not with others. 

Really depends on the player. My friend who plays assissan is really bad and its easy to win.

While hes not a good sparing buddy, I have gotten to learn more and more about his class. 

• 3 weeks later...

Assassins these days are pussies. As an assassin, I never try to play for time against any destroyer.

The best advice i can give is to bait and predict when the assassin throws his marker on you during stealth, and deflect or SS it. Usually will throw immediately when entering in stealth.

Stealth lasts 6 seconds. Count in your head 1...2...

waiting till 4-6 seconds they are probably gonna use their blink step which goes over your head and restealth. You can deflect this if you do it before they cast it. Always count up to 4 seconds and they will make a move.

If you arent spinning and you count 4 seconds, they are about to teleport behind you and daze. Spam the hell out of F or time SS to avoid it.

Bring two escapes, the blue buff so you can get a second chance.

Don't spin in front of an unstealthed assassin. This screams free stealth as they can Q dodge it into stealth. Don't attack at ALL untill the sin has his decoy used. Unless you have the knee kick, thats fine.

Assassins have a tendency to tab early as soon as they are stunned. Prepare for that.

If you throw an assassin on the ground after a grab please dont attack him untill he used his ground counter, many dest make this mistake and they re enter stealt and you are stunned.

After using your blue buff escape pls dont attack the assassin, he is going to decoy it 100%

Just stop attacking the assassin during decoy!!! Wait for it to end.

Goodluck guys.

Hi sin here

- when i go in stealth i usually wait enemies to ss n then use my sneak attack cause everyone knows that.

-i rarely use my sneak attack n i dont proc it i just want the enemy focus on that i might use it .

- the 3 restealth i stop using it cause everyone knows how to counter it i just stay behind enemy tab n restealth or tab swap.

-have in mind that many sins assume u come to match with 2 escapes so they (i) speck my 1cyclone to daze n 24 sec cd to get ur first tab  followed by 3 kd just in case then a fake stun to get ur second escape by fake i mean i dont have the intention to combo.

DONT USE UR SHIELD WITH SINS its free stun n fyi if sin goes for time game wons by dps not health.

Tab escape for sin means free full combo if u dont have ur escape.

Most sins tab escape when enemy dont have tab.

If u need to ask anything ill glad help

• 4 months later...

Archived