Forums

Survey Level 20

NeroStark

Hello,

just posting here in the meantime the support responds to my ticket because it's taking a lot of time (especially when they answer to a question that isn't the one I asked which means more time between my reply and their new answer, anyway..). So last saturday my Force Master hit level 20 and I got the survey number 9, which is the level 20 one. And now everyone reading this is probably like "WAT THERE IS A SURVEY AT LEVEL 20?" yeah, there is. My friend got it once among 3 characters, I got it for the first time on my fourth character. Some people barely get it, some other never saw it.

If you're wondering what survey this is, it is the one granting a hongmoon brilliant cinderlands key which is pretty useful if you want to save up some time (because let's be real, golden deva, took me 48 weapon boxes to get my summoner's staff, dat rng doe)

So yeah, I did the same exact quest (main story and blue quests) on all 4 characters. Same leveling (everytime I was 21 once getting out of blackram narrows, and handing in the last quest of first act before being sent to the cinderlands). The only difference was that I actually changed faction on my force master (I went blue when I created it, but I was level 13 and didn't do anything with it, leveled up the summoner, went back to the fm after, and since I went with the red on my summoner I thought I should change faction on my reroll).

Haven't tested changing faction again because it's time and money consumming (it costs like 10s to change faction, so if I have to change, get the survey and change back.. wasted money) plus I'll have to level up my faction rank again to unlock higher level dailies sooo yeah.

Has anyone got a clue on how to 100% get this freaking survey ?

Edit : Survey appeared after getting smashed by Yura, recovering chi, then talking to the guy outside to hand in the quest.

However on my FM, the survey appeared once I walked around Jadestone after windstriding there after talking to Chengun. So it appeared at different times.

Sidenote, the survey 20 technically didn't appear on my Warlock as it remained marked as level 22 but a "1" appeared on top of it and when I clicked it opened the survey number 9 (level 20)

while on my Force Master, there was a survey written Level 20 appearing at the bottom of my screen (didn't take a screenshot because I didn't think it would matter).

Still glitched and needs to be fixed imo.

Thanks for posting about this. Had no idea there ever was a level 20 survey or what it entailed. Or that there were rewards I was missing out on with all of my chars. Glad there was a moderator response as well. Tickets in! :)

• NCSOFT

Hello everyone!

To add to Lock6's comment, we are aware of the issue and we will be fixing it as soon as possible. Until the fix is in place, for any characters that are level 21 or under, please complete the following Epic Quest in order to trigger the level 20 survey:  Epic Quest “Act 1: Into The Woods – Chapter 26: The Rescue Party. 

For those of you who leveled a character(s) to level 22 before completing the above Epic Quest and missed out on the level 20 survey, please submit a ticket to customer support and they will be able to look into the issue and compensate those who were affected on a case by case scenario.

9 hours ago, Sanjhiyan said:

Are we supposed to submit a ticket for each character affected or one ticket that contains a list of all characters affected?

Edit: I was afraid this would double-post. I didn't do it on purpose.

One ticket with a list of all the characters affected on the account will work fine. If this occurred on multiple accounts, that is when you would need to submit another ticket from the other account as well for verification purposes.

Never knew about this until a clan mate mention about it, that means all my 4 characters never go this survey. I had to buy a cinderland key on my warlock because Golden Deva was being mean, would have been much better if I got this survey. And also why is the survey link to an ACT/Quest rather than just link it to our level, that way the bug won't happen and we will always get the survey when we reach the required level. Pretty silly oversight to be honest as most players would not know that they need to do a certain quests before reaching certain level to trigger it.

3 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Hello everyone!

To add to Lock6's comment, we are aware of the issue and we will be fixing it as soon as possible. Until the fix is in place, for any characters that are level 21 or under, please complete the following Epic Quest in order to trigger the level 20 survey:  Epic Quest “Act 1: Into The Woods – Chapter 26: The Rescue Party. 

For those of you who leveled a character(s) to level 22 before completing the above Epic Quest and missed out on the level 20 survey, please submit a ticket to customer support and they will be able to look into the issue and compensate those who were affected on a case by case scenario.

One ticket with a list of all the characters affected on the account will work fine. If this occurred on multiple accounts, that is when you would need to submit another ticket from the other account as well for verification purposes.

i got this answer and nothing was sent to me after answering my ticket.

Andrew Today at 01:26

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Andrew
NCSOFT Support Team

I got the same answer from support and since then 21 hours passed...

This is even a bigger problem because of the leveling event at the moment. People will buy keys they would have gotten for free to level faster.

On 3/7/2016 at 5:01 AM, Lock6 said:

Hi Everyone,

This is a known issue, it's bugged at the moment and we're working on a fix.

In the meantime you can submit a ticket to Customer Support and they will be able to help you.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

What ticket categories, format, and contents will make this easiest on support and allow those affected to recieve the appropriate assistance in a timely manner?

I just sent in a ticket. Hopefully they will give us our key, I've been stuck at the cinderlands for days and I'm almost level 40, I should be in the moonwater map by now.

RNGesus definitely hates me... I just want my staff from tomb of exiles...

Hey everybody,

I forgot to come back and post about it but, first of all, my assassin is level 21, and I already completed up to the Act 2 Chapter 1 and still no survey. However the support did reply to me. Here is the answer, sorry it's in French:

Julien Monday at 10:33
Bonjour NeroStark,

Je tiens à m'excuser pour le délais de réponse.

Il est vrai que vous avez eu l'occasion d'échanger avec beaucoup de membres de l'équipe, nous ne pouvons assurer individuellement le suivi d'un ticket en particulier. Soyez cependant assuré que chaque membre est parfaitement informé sur votre situation avant de vous répondre.

En outre, nous nous sommes apperçu entre temps que vous n'êtes malheureusement pas le seul a ne pas avoir reçu les objets du sondage niveau 20. De ce fait, une requête a été transmise à l'équipe de développement qui travaille en ce moment sur ce problème. De ce fait, nous ne pouvons rembourser les objets individuellement à l'heure actuelle et attendons plus de nouvelles de la par de l'équipe de développement.

Dès qu'une solution sera trouvée, les informations seront automaiquement mises à jour sur le forum du jeu.

Nous vous remercions pour votre patience et votre compréhension et espérons trouver une solution très prochainement.

N'hésitez pas à revenir vers nous pour toute autre question.

Cordialement,

Julien
NCSOFT Support Team

Google translate for non french speakers :

Julien Monday at 10:33
Hello NeroStark,

I want to apologize for the response times.

It is true that you had the opportunity to talk with many members of the team, we can individually monitor a particular ticket. However, be assured that every member is fully informed about your situation before you respond.

In addition, we appercu meanwhile you unfortunately not the only one has not received the level of survey objects 20. Thus, a request was forwarded to the development team is currently working on this problem. Therefore, we can not repay the objects individually now and expect more news from the development team.

Once a solution is found, the information will automaiquement updates on the forums of the game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and hope to find a solution very soon.

Do not hesitate to come back to us for any questions.

Regards,

Julian
NCSOFT Support Team

So basically, what they said was since the bug was affecting a lot of people, and they got a lot of tickets coming in, they can't give you the items anymore after submitting a ticket (if you did miss the survey because it didn't appear) and now we simply have to wait for the dev team to come up with a fix. I hope the fix will also work with characters that are above level 20 (especially 22 since you get a new survey etc), in the meantime I put my assassin on standby and I got lots of stuff to do with my main anyway.

Edit : @Hura

Talking about RNG. Enjoy this screenshot for my Golden Deva Staff.

dd70a1dee4.jpg

As you can see, I got 38 Golden Deva Weapons before finally getting my staff, but if you pay close attention you'll notice that I got a ton of soulshield boxes, the earrings and that windwalk quest thing (Bone Inscription or whatever), plus 3 outfit boxes, plus the outfit I'm wearing, + the ornament thing. It took 75 essences to get my weapon, yay RNG.

19 hours ago, MrPanCakeZ said:

i got this answer and nothing was sent to me after answering my ticket.

Andrew Today at 01:26

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Blade and Soul Support Team.

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on your ticket. We are trying to find a solution for you and will let you know as soon as we have new information for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Andrew
NCSOFT Support Team

Yeah, I got the same response after submitting one :/ even after replying to it. No response for a whole day so far.

11 minutes ago, NeroStark said:

Edit : @Hura

Talking about RNG. Enjoy this screenshot for my Golden Deva Staff.

dd70a1dee4.jpg

As you can see, I got 38 Golden Deva Weapons before finally getting my staff, but if you pay close attention you'll notice that I got a ton of soulshield boxes, the earrings and that windwalk quest thing (Bone Inscription or whatever), plus 3 outfit boxes, plus the outfit I'm wearing, + the ornament thing. It took 75 essences to get my weapon, yay RNG.

Oh, I feel you XD I wasted 30 keys aprox on that one.

The possitive thing about it is that at least I got enough earrings to feed my accesories to max so it really didn't annoy me. But I don't understand why are so few people doing tomb of exiles. I had to wait 15~20 min for party members to join in the cross-server dungeon, it's driving me crazy >_< 

Archived