JustRunAround

Mushin 8F quick guide

Did a quick run down for Mushin 8F

Version with comments

Version without comments if you simply want to watch the flow of the fight without interruptions and pauses

8F is a dps check and a skill check, Compared to 7F, the fight is faster paced and more aggressive. However, the fight becomes very easy once you learn to anticipate and react to Mushin's attacks and patterns.

The fight also requires you to recognize and capitalize on any openings you can find during the course of the battle.

Edited by JustRunAround

Phorni   

The Stats on eu/na server might be different naas hado only have 300k hp on kr server and na has 4xx k 

But ty for sharing 

Edited by Phorni

The stats would be different on different servers, but the character and weapon stats on the different servers are also adjusted accordingly.

The mechanics should be the same. The only possible difference might be how long mushin is vulnerable to disables. He was given CC duration reduction at one point on the CN servers.

dascorp   

how many times do we have to kill him? .... mushins hp got higher after every kill.....

also, the guy had like 60k hp..... and hm 8.....

oh, it is a clone that we have to kill three times....

Edited by dascorp

You have to kill him 3 times

1st time - mushin is stationary

2nd time - normal fight

3rd time - normal fight + might of mushin phase (dps check)

The 3 fights are a dps and skill check. 

In each fight, his HP gets higher, he gets faster and more aggressive. By the 2nd fight onwards, he has a slight CC resistance (i.e he recovers from CC faster than clone 1)

Mushin's stats on NA server would most likely be tweaked but correspondingly the character and weapons stats for NA players would be different relative to the stats of  Asian players at the time it was released on the Asian servers.

Undina   

Do you really want to use guides without even trying 1 time for yourself? dude...you are killing the fun for yourself...

Purestic   
9 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

Can Assassins stealth run Mushin like Junghado or does he have true sight?

As far as I informed myself Mushin 1 has no True Sight, Mushin 2 and 3 have a 5sec buff they apply sometimes (I don't know if random or if it procs from some skill he uses. It doesn't have a CD/DR though, so he could be perma TS if you're unlucky) so the best bet probably is a Dark Strike build, which is going to be a pain in the ass since we need 5 poison stacks to be efficient that way.

Edit: Or atleast if you don't have Venom Slash yet, which most assassins won't. Myself included. Let's see how it goes in a few hours.

Edited by Purestic

Elynya   

wow mushin 8th floor on western version has more hp than CN version lol

Basically hardest version of 8th floor RIP high ping player like myself (280+ms)

Just kill 1st and 2nd clone for a drop should be enough for me :(

Lotte   

3rd Mushin is such bull*cricket* lmao

Any Summoners here beat his 3rd Shadow yet?

Edited by Lotte

tjb   

Currently trying with 415 AP, (Awakened Pirate, 2 Awakened Siren and 1 Infernal Acc), and still need 20% more by the timer. Summoner I saw clear it at True Pirate with x3 True Siren (450 AP). Probably possible, currently still trying.

Archmage   

429 AP, 54% crit chance (decent gear, but not max), summoner. Able to clear his 3rd stage with 1min still left on the enrage timer first attempt (clear time around 3mins 30s). Watched a guide before my 1st attempt, so it went really smooth. Focus regen on crouching pet over the taunt works really well for me, especially as it allows u on demand burst for the black circle (buff) phase and totally bypass his ice cast if you do enough damage. The iframe potions also helps a lot so u can just keep dps'ing during the fire AoE, and spec power pounce to reduce defense and pretty much use it on cooldown. try to keep the Hongmoon superflower up as much as possible and stay in melee range to avoid him jumping around and wasting time. 

Edited by Archmage

Aenthel   

Maybe its just me but F8 seems to be the bane of Assassins... Its... quite annoying... I've used both visible and invisible builds, 449 AP, 56% crit and 205% crit damage... I still can't get past 3nd stage... Usually enrages at 30-40% at best... At least I'm hoping that my failure is class related... Also in other guides, the AoE seems interruptable, so does that 5 point ice AoE almost never happens... But not in our version... or I'm doing something very wrong.

Edited by Aenthel

Archmage   
13 minutes ago, Aenthel said:

Maybe its just me but F8 seems to be the bane of Assassins... Its... quite annoying... I've used both visible and invisible builds, 449 AP, 56% crit and 205% crit damage... I still can't get past 3nd stage... Usually enrages at 30-40% at best... At least I'm hoping that my failure is class related... Also in other guides, the AoE seems interruptable, so does that 5 point ice AoE almost never happens... But not in our version... or I'm doing something very wrong.

Nah, not class related, I have assassin friends that has the outfit from beating the 3rd form, so they definitely can do it (they don't even have max gear). It is just harder to accomplish as an assassin, not impossible. 

You can't stop the red AoE from happening, but you can prevent the ice AoE barrage. You need to stay in the black circle for the buff and do enough damage to him or you cc him at the right time before he cast it. 

Edited by Archmage

Purestic   
10 minutes ago, Archmage said:

Nah, not class related, I have assassin friends that has the outfit from beating the 3rd form, so they definitely can do it (they don't even have max gear). It is just harder to accomplish as an assassin, not impossible. 

Which builds do they use? Do they have Venom Slash from BSH4? Mushin3 seems to be a 1 in 100 for Sins, but well.. everything else is easy so it's okay that we've got sort of a challenge now.

Aenthel   
1 hour ago, Archmage said:

You can't stop the red AoE from happening, but you can prevent the ice AoE barrage. You need to stay in the black circle for the buff and do enough damage to him or you cc him at the right time before he cast it. 

Wait... what buff?... And if you watch the videos from other versions, they can actually stop the red AoE... which is... well... Not sure why its removed for us...

Arc1s   
19 hours ago, Aenthel said:

Hey, I saw the first form puts up an Aegis shield buff I cant get past, do u know how to disrupt/break it?

18 hours ago, Aenthel said:

Wait... what buff?... And if you watch the videos from other versions, they can actually stop the red AoE... which is... well... Not sure why its removed for us...

Supposedly when he does the levitating thing and there's a black AoE aura on the ground, you need to stand in that and it gives you a buff. But it also puts on a 3min bleed that gets stronger and stronger as the fight progresses so you really need to not take additional damage and have some way to recover HP or you could die from bleed.

19 minutes ago, Arc1s said:

Hey, I saw the first form puts up an Aegis shield buff I cant get past, do u know how to disrupt/break it?

It's a damage absorption shield so the only way to break it is to damage it until it breaks. If your DPS is lower, you might want to make sure you have some burst damage rotation to quickly get it off so you don't waste too much time.

Syem   

With summoner (390 AP, 40k hp, Awekened Sire, siren belt, pirate bracelet, ET Soul shield set + critical) i can't take more than 60% hp till timer expire. So yea, you need HIGH gear for this. And i don't get it, why Asian version have 300-400k hp and EU version have 500+k hp? And i guess EU version have stronger def. Why? Because this is EU it means that we need to struggle more to kill him? Many bosses and dungeon from EU is much harder than Asian version, like 20%+ more hp and everything. This is bullshit.