Sign in to follow this  
Koopsy

How many hours left till the update?

MENT   
1 minute ago, Koopsy said:

tumblr_inline_nyvwuamd531tat2xb_500.gif

if its like the normal maintenance time, so about 12hours (servers will go down)

Edited by MENT

Koopsy   

Oh well , im leaving to work in 12 hours XD. Hopefully il be able to play it when i get back. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Koopsy said:

tumblr_inline_nyvwuamd531tat2xb_500.gif

Exactly my reaction, were not eve 1 day away from the update, its happens now it happens withing the next 24 hours and we still do not know the time at wich servers go down and for how long, NCSOFT PLZZZZZ

Oh dont worry, its going to happen mid-day so by the  time the update is done you will have to go to work again, good luck xD

DoowieEU   

Thankfully I'm working tomorrow, so I maintenance won't bother me.

However; I am really looking forward to the QQ that will be produced by the new Warlock players, when they are getting dropped in the arena by FMs, Sins & Summoners.

AhriYun   
35 minutes ago, DoowieEU said:

Thankfully I'm working tomorrow, so I maintenance won't bother me.

However; I am really looking forward to the QQ that will be produced by the new Warlock players, when they are getting dropped in the arena by FMs, Sins & Summoners.

Why would people complain knowing well that we're getting the nerfed warlock? I mean are there people who still doesn't know this? 

DoowieEU   

AhriYun, from my experience a lot of people on this forum and within the game are too lazy to do the research and even have trouble with a simple concept of "learning".