wintersnow

can a mod please clarify * SOLVED * (Answer to character creation for warlock event)

With the launch of Unchained on March 2—and the new Warlock class—we’re challenging everyone to level up a new character before March 23, and get some incredible rewards when they do.

Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2, and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume.

Does this mean our warlocks are not eligible...? I want to spend most of my time on my warlock not another class that has already been out from the start. (i'm slow at leveling so please no comments on its easy to level or it will only take two days ect)

Edited by wintersnow
spelling fix / change title

Enhance   
1 minute ago, wintersnow said:

With the launch of Unchained on March 2—and the new Warlock class—we’re challenging everyone to level up a new character before March 23, and get some incredible rewards when they do.

Any character that is level 10 or under when Unchained releases on March 2, and that reaches level 45 before maintenance on March 23, will receive an upgrade bundle and first chance at the Temptation costume.

Does this mean our warlocks are not eligible...? I want to spend most of my time on my warlock not another class that has already been out from the start. (i'm slow at leveling so please no comments on its easy to level or it will only take two days ect)

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I just saw this in another thread and was about to come here and update this. Thank you!!!

5 minutes ago, rocdog said:

"Not created yet" < level 10.

Not sure what you meant by this but the words stated were not very well stated. (talking about the topic above not your words)

Edited by wintersnow

3 minutes ago, BroZartZ said:

I'm wondering if the costume can be given to our lvl 45 characters...

yes, assuming it is given like every other prize is given ( like with the daily spins) whoever you redeem it on will get it.

Enhance   
6 minutes ago, BroZartZ said:

I'm wondering if the costume can be given to our lvl 45 characters...

Yes, they said the costume will arrive to rewards box on your account (the one you get items of Daily Dash from), and that box is available for every character on your account. In theory, you can have 22 Temptations costumes on one character by the end of this event.

Edited by Enhance
Updated number with facts

2 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Yes, they said the costume will arrive to rewards box on your account (the one you get items of Daily Dash from), and that box is available for every character on your account. In theory, you can have 30 Temptations costumes on one character by the end of this event.

Thanks for helping clarify Enhance!