BSH 6-man party - Players immediately leaving?

Eye

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not an elitist when looking for people to do BSH 6, but when I see people with infernal weapon or profane soulshield I leave the party. It's really easy to find a channel to farm insignias for the moonwater set so you get 40k hp (takes some hours, big deal). I honestly expect people to have at least true profane weapon and at least moonwater arena ss.

6 hours ago, Spiderbot said:

I have a question: Does the game itself, outside of the cross-server dungeon, tell you what the minimum expected AP is for this dungeon? Or any other?  Because I feel that would solve all the problems: new players will see they don't meet the requeriment, 'experts' won't have to deal with as many uninformed people. It would be overall nice if the game told us. Specially considering some of the bossess have enrage mechanics, meaning they were designed to keep everyone without a certain ammount of AP out of it.

It doesn't but I would agree to have that.

3 hours ago, Undina said:

Never did bsh-6, waste of time, get 380+ap and start the bsh4.

Well I wanted to practice. Not the same when you're fighting a boss with 6 people when you are used to having 15+ people.

If it's a 6man dungeon, I really doubt the reason they were leaving was because you weren't 400 attack.

Had you already killed Thrasher? The first boss. If so, they were leaving because they wanted to do their daily quest and that boss is required to do the quest. Highly likely that was the reason you couldn't get people to stay.

8 minutes ago, Bisera said:

If it's a 6man dungeon, I really doubt the reason they were leaving was because you weren't 400 attack.

Had you already killed Thrasher? The first boss. If so, they were leaving because they wanted to do their daily quest and that boss is required to do the quest. Highly likely that was the reason you couldn't get people to stay.

Op said in the beginning they left 10 seconds after getting into the dungeon aka before getting to thrasher 

40 minutes ago, Bisera said:

We didn't start at all, we were at the entrance

400+ AP requirement is in my opinion, dumb.

However, where else can a group of random people gauge your capabilities? Think about it for a moment; you're a group of random people who have never met ,you have no idea how well that person controls their character and skill rotations and you can only base on tangible results that is available at that point of time (equipments) and let that sink in for a while.

Personally, I neither leave when I see people with low HP nor check people equipment but I can tell you how irritating it is when people keep dying over and over making it seemingly a 4/5 man run instead of 6. This is not an issue but again, what if time is an issue for someone else?

It's all interlinked one way or another.

This post isn't meant for pointing fingers but if you felt a sting you're probably one of those who thinks the world revolves around you. That or everyone is supposed to be a psychic to know what goes on in your mind.

Ran the 4man Bloodshed with a bunch of 430+ AP folks whose first words to me were "Have you even completed the 6 man yet ? " (my AP is only 400) 

1st boss : no CC or tanking ( had a KFM and a BM + A Summoner ) , the experienced people had no idea about standing in the cloud and shooting so ended up dying pretty much every phase . Got through it finally though (mass revival charms used : 2)

2nd boss : Blood mane , no cc or stun or daze or even a knock down. 2 of them don't even seem to be trying to get out of his aoe . This poor FM (me) was getting pulled in every time ..luckily the summoner cat was having a bad day so he helped quite a bit with tanking . (mass revival charms used : 5 ). Got done with mere seconds left for enrage

3rd boss : The twins . Went amazingly well actually. Was hiding in perma freeze for half the time , but once again I would love to thank the cat for the tank . (mass revival charms used : 1 since one of them backed into fire to die and the other was hugged a little too tightly by the widows)

Hae Mujin : BM is dead within first few seconds , he used a revive charm . KFM was next. I died next and then the summoner used mass rev charms. This went on for a few rounds till he started his meteor spam move. 3 Died and I had to hide in the corner and kill him ,( ran out of mass rev. charms ) 

Ok point of this long story : AP doesn't mean anything . You may have made a lot of money in game or bought gold from sellers which would have helped you upgrade but that is in no way equivalent to skill . Yes there is some basic requirements you should meet for running the dungeons , but don't let the elitists dictate their own requirements . If they want to run it with specific people , they should not even get into cross server dungeons 

at 400 atk power your at the point where you dont even need the dungeon anymore, thats friggin retarded. i personally stopped at awakened siren 10 and started working on my accessories. sirens with good accessories is probably better than a crackhead with true pirate (also that dude needs a life honestly)

you dont need to stand in smoke for the 1st boss, just position yourself near the water to cleanse the poison when he spits at you.

blood main is totally doable without any cc, as an assassin i have no issues countering and iframing all of his attacks. if you cant do it without cc you need to practice more or learn all your characters iframes and get used to using them. even ranged can iframe his massive aoe.

the twins are easy. split your dps and role over them. 

the only somewhat hard part about hae is the last phase when he does his mass bombardment, but again everything in that phase is easily iframed as long as your paying attention to where the aoe is dropping.  

When we cleanse the poison under the water, we get a huge speed + damage buff which can be used to burn the boss down in blood shade easily . This is the reason why it makes sense to stand in the clouds to shoot at him and to avoid his spit . So easy to do instead of limiting to standing near the water and keep losing the damage buff 

No one said it is not possible to do blood mane without cc. Even if you are ranged, there are only certain number of iFrames you can use and there are multiple factors to watch out for . His big AOE, his pulls, his 360 hit, his punch .With all the cooldowns it is not possible to save one for every occasion . That is why CC is important. Also , if the automatons hit him while they are on the move, it would apply a bleed effect on him too which helps in burning his health down. On my assassin too I can avoid everything he can throw at me, we got quite a bit of iFrames and counters available to us but got to think of it in perspective of a 4-man or 6-man team. I am sure there are some adventurous individuals who would try to solo the dungeon but for me , I run it with a group and think in perspective of a group rather than whether I can do it or not . There is no point if I can survive everything but end up being the only person alive . 

Agree that the twins are easy , but depends on the group also. Imagine running without a tank and getting aggro all the time . Both the widows have moves that take them behind you and moves you need to escape out of with your iframes and if you get caught even once pretty much dead. 

There is no hard part about Hae last phase, there are big circles on the ground where the bombs are going to strike. There is ample time to move away or iframe away even if u are melee or ranged . 

My whole point is there is no use if you are the best in your class in game but unless you have a decent team , there are content which is not possible to run because half the time you are the only one left alive. 

its is most certainly possible to have something ready for every one of bloodmanes moves 100% of the time, i can do it and i frequently use one of my iframes to extend my stealth time.  

backstep is an 8 second cd, Q is 12 seconds and most melee classes also have an iframe on E too. specced properly lotus strike is a 4 second iframe every 45 seconds. plus counters and blocks every class has the tools to do it. ranged classes dont have to stand close enough to have to worry about 90% of the mechanics. and can still backstep the massive knockback everyone thinks you have to cc lol.

if you manage to stop blood mane AOE you doesn't even need to iframe , the most importantly for him is dps for avoid the enrage timer because is often the hand .

for trasher no difficulty 

for the twins be careful to not be thrown in the fire and to not let a diffrence in hp too important ether way eays too

Ae mujin beside bombardement , is easy , the only problem is to dodge the first bombardement if not you will be stun and you canno't dodge the next but normally go to the border of arena is enough

its better people learn how to iframe, my dps is higher when i iframe things, using q properly extends my stealth and i dont need to run out. and knocking bosses in the air is always a massive dps loss for the entire group unless your all ranged. 

there are dungeons that will be released later that require 4 of the same types of cc to disable a boss. 4 man groups most likely wont be able to do that so learning how to use all your iframes is very important.

There is no right or wrong between using iframe or using cc as both are equally important, either way works and it's best that players can do both instead of just relying on a single method. When my group do BSH 4 together we know we can fully cc the boss every single aoe so we do that and continuing dps-ing the boss without the need to iframe. Depending on the class I think a cc can be dps gain while using iframe can be a dps lost. 

And lol if someone throw the boss in the air in a dungeon like BSH, he got no place in there if he doesn't know is a dps lost.

On 3/1/2016 at 0:19 PM, Eye said:

Was it because they saw my hp (have around 29k)? We were only 2 with hp a little under 30k.

I just wish to understand so I can improve because by just leaving without saying anything, I just end up being confused.

Btw, I'm a BD with True Profane Lynbade, half moonwater soul shields and half Bloodharbor supply. Anyone has any idea  regarding this situation?

The issue may be <30k hp. BD should have more than 30k hp at that point now.  Also it's possible that if you progressed thru the dungeon by killing bosses, people join and see the bosses got killed and would leave because their dailies couldn't be completed.

Also, like some already pointed out, whoever saying this dungeon needs 400 AP is retarded and should be ignored for being a troll.

Anyhow. if you run this dungeon enough times (most already have) and check equip on all party members, then correlates how successful the run is against the party members' numbers, then you'd know whether you or someone else in your party is causing people to leave.

True profane with awakened infernal accessories is fine for bsh. The main thing is having decent pizza shield...please don't do dungeons with moonwater pvp shield, farm at least blue poh24/nh24 pizza ?

Archived