BSH 6-man party - Players immediately leaving?

Eye

Just now, Eye said:

Well that's just the thing, Since I needed 5 Moonwater Transformation stones for each of my accessories (15 in all) and they cost a lot of gold. I thought why not farm the BSH soul shield while making gold. Awesome and then this happens..... Well I guess I'll just keep farming the Nightshade harbor and E.Fleet but I'll think twice before attempting to do BSH 6-man in Cross-server.

I see, I understand as well, but you can also make money from crafting if you already aren't. The stones are indeed very pricey and it gets worse, but just don't rush. We're getting new content tomorrow, so it'll be easier to make money, new dailies, and so on. Also, Mushin Tower gives you some good money and items you'll eventually need as well.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Yaong said:

I see, I understand as well, but you can also make money from crafting if you already aren't. The stones are indeed very pricey and it gets worse, but just don't rush. We're getting new content tomorrow, so it'll be easier to make money, new dailies, and so on. Also, Mushin Tower gives you some good money and items you'll eventually need as well.

Oh ok thanks for the tip, I'll try the Mushin tower later today.

Just now, asdaf said:

How do you even get over 400 ap? Upgrading from profane to siren requires 60g+ easily and not everyone has that money.

Um make money with dailies and selling soul stones 

I'm on awakened siren atm 

I don't check people's gear unless I see them die a lot.  Then I may ask why they are level 45 still using a Jadestone village shield or whatever it is they have neglected to upgrade.  Some people just don't understand what they are supposed to do; so I try to help those folks.

1 minute ago, Shautru said:

I don't check people's gear unless I see them die a lot.  Then I may ask why they are level 45 still using a Jadestone village shield or whatever it is they have neglected to upgrade.  Some people just don't understand what they are supposed to do; so I try to help those folks.

The thing is we didn't even start. That was the issue. They popped in waited around 15-20 seconds then left.

1 minute ago, Eye said:

The thing is we didn't even start. That was the issue. They popped in waited around 15-20 seconds then left.

I guess people just get in a rush and assume they'd have to "carry you" thru the dungeon; which is rude.  Can't make people play nice I guess.  I get aggravated when groups leave people behind who might not have the path committed to memory and get aggro that is usually avoided; then there's the one who starts the boss attack when someone is on the other side of the fire barrier ... what some of us consider common curtesy others just don't have time for.

23 minutes ago, kv2004 said:

These ppl aren't pro enough to carry you..

When i have done my first 4 man BSH i have only 350 atk and 30k hp. A destroyer from guild soloed the enraged Blood Mane with 25% hp.

But there is no need to be carried and I don't want to. I carried my weight just fine on my run.

Eh, whenever I bother to queue for a dungeon (rarely feel like doing so) I don't care what gear other people have. As long as 2-3 of them stay alive at the bosses, I don't mind. If I'm the only one alive on the first boss, then I'd leave immediately.

Honestly, you can't blame people if they don't want to run with you. Be glad they left then and not left when it counts. It's up to them how they use their time and saying that they are wrong for leaving would be pretty hypocritical and selfish. Note that I am not directing this at anyone, just a general statement.

Me personally, I only leave IF the dungeon has already started and I can't complete my daily. Other than that, I'll run with anyone and only leave "if" it is hopeless (usually when everyone else leaves). As some others have said, it's a fun challenge.

Wait BSH 6-man need 400 AP??? 6-man which is actually face roll easy that a competent group can easily carry 1-2 people without breaking a sweat. If I not mistaken to get 400 AP you will need fully upgraded weapon + accessories to Siren, because my more gear BM with Awakened Siren weapon + ring, neck and earring awakened infernal only have 392 AP.

Good thing nowadays I only run this with clan members, cause we got lazy dealing with pug (mostly afker, we don't mind low gear players as long as they try), even if we do not have enough people we just run with whatever numbers we have.

14 hours ago, StanicEnemy said:

your ap below 400 dont try it and if u dont have more than 2400 cr and 1300 cd,ofc they are leaving cuz of ur eq.

no, you need to have 400AP, i have roughly 390ap or something with only A.Siren gauntlet and ring, infernal earring and necklace, pirate bracelet, siren belt with 25AP diamond, no problem tanking and dissing damage as a KFM

8 hours ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

I'm still at True Profane and Did it with 2 200 AP guys in the 6 man version... needles to say that we did not get farther than the Thrasher. 

i would have kicked them or politely asked them to leave, honestly anything under 350 is no go, not enough damage, boss always ends up enraged

needless to say im not asking for 400ap, but if its too low, they're a goner

11 hours ago, Eye said:

But there is no need to be carried and I don't want to. I carried my weight just fine on my run.

just the blood mane itself can be easily solo'd by any BM, KFM and destroyers, good players obviously

I have a question: Does the game itself, outside of the cross-server dungeon, tell you what the minimum expected AP is for this dungeon? Or any other?  Because I feel that would solve all the problems: new players will see they don't meet the requeriment, 'experts' won't have to deal with as many uninformed people. It would be overall nice if the game told us. Specially considering some of the bossess have enrage mechanics, meaning they were designed to keep everyone without a certain ammount of AP out of it.

In all honestly, whoever is saying u need 400+atk power for 6 player BSH is just troll ROFL and making an excuse that NA players need to overgear the instance to do well yet at the same time lack in player skill lvl which results of them still dying to simple mechanics from the BSH bosses. Ive had those same types of players either instant leave on me running a pug BSH 4 player dungeon or in their own mind assuming that they will have to carry me since apparently 390 atk using true profane on my destroyer will not succeed in 4 player BSH. However its those same players that lack the class player skills or knowledge and still die quite often...espiecally to Thrasher while Im the one that ends up carrying them through the majority of the instance run or they die to last boss getting hit by all the red aoes while I on the other hand know exactly how to counter against that mechanic and keep on dps'ing all at once.

Its exactly those kinds of typical players that really can make the community very toxic in the long run and its that kind of toxicity thats not needed. Im fairly patient with players overall, even on my few BSH 4 player runs I've had players that only had around 370'ish atk yet they were nice players that were willing to stay and actually go through the learning process which resulted in them playing better getting through the dungeon with very minor problems. It also helps alot that I have 2 years of playing on CN server and Im more then happy to share my knowledge with other players that don't have that same experience or are fairly new to the game. When it comes to lvl 50 silverfrost dungeons, they don't become easier, it will begin testing the players skill level as to how they have progressed playing their class. ^^

the best part about these so called pro gamers that leave at the dungeon entrance  (read :ENTRANCE not In progress ) are the same people that spam cross servers with " lfm BSH 4  420 att++ , and , when you check their profile they have 360 and no fused shields.

so, sure, i'd rather waste 10 minutes at entrance waitting for group to fill via recruit than run with them anwyays 

also, i enjoy killing enrage blood manes 

i also eat cats, hide them summoners -.-

Personal experience from F8, people with Profane don't even know how to play their class right to do SOME damage. Had Blood Mane go enraged at 48% and people couldn't even iframe the AOE. I had 2 FMs too which are top tier DPS and I was tanking on BM too.

Not that I'd judge, but F8 is just a disgusting experience. I don't understand how at this point of the game you are still in Infernal accessories and Profane.

Archived