BSH 6-man party - Players immediately leaving?

Eye

So I was trying to run BSH for the first time. However as we entered the dungeon people left and I had to try and recruit 3 to 4 players for a good while (~20min) and they kept leaving.

Now my question is that is there a non-spoken requirement to run that dungeon? Because after being able to find players who wanted to stay, the run went well. Not perfect but it was okay. Heck I could get aggro on most bosses for a good duration of most boss fights.

Was it because they saw my hp (have around 29k)? We were only 2 with hp a little under 30k.

I just wish to understand so I can improve because by just leaving without saying anything, I just end up being confused.

Btw, I'm a BD with True Profane Lynbade, half moonwater soul shields and half Bloodharbor supply. Anyone has any idea  regarding this situation?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Eye said:

So I was trying to run BSH for the first time. However as we entered the dungeon people left and I had to try and recruit 3 to 4 players for a good while (~20min) and they kept leaving.

Now my question is that is there a non-spoken requirement to run that dungeon? Because after being able to find players who wanted to stay, the run went well. Not perfect but it was okay. Heck I could get aggro on most bosses for a good duration of most boss fights.

Was it because they saw my hp (have around 29k)? We were only 2 with hp a little under 30k.

I just wish to understand so I can improve because by just leaving without saying anything, I just end up being confused.

Btw, I'm a BD with True Profane Lynbade, half moonwater soul shields and half Bloodharbor supply. Anyone has any idea  regarding this situation?

Most people insta checks equipment and a lot of people just do one thing (there's 2guys with profane weapon/ non bsh ss ) let's leave and find another party because these defo didn't run this dungeon 5000 times so they will suck 

5 minutes ago, dascorp said:

most are looking for 400 or more attack 

That's it? That would be the only reason? I cannot go in-game to check my attack but is 400 attack the requirement to "breeze" through the dungeon?

1 minute ago, Phorni said:

Most people insta checks equipment and a lot of people just do one thing (there's 2guys with profane weapon/ non bsh ss ) let's leave and find another party because these defo didn't run this dungeon 5000 times so they will suck 

So basically i've been victim of elitism? I mean we ran that dungeon without much of an issue. Well nothing we couldn't quickly recover from.

4 minutes ago, Eye said:

That's it? That would be the only reason? I cannot go in-game to check my attack but is 400 attack the requirement to "breeze" through the dungeon?

So basically i've been victim of elitism? I mean we ran that dungeon without much of an issue. Well nothing we couldn't quickly recover from.

Dw I did that dungeon with 5 other profane people the only time I wouldn't bring someone in is when they have 8k hp and sub 200ap XD since at 8k hp even mobs one hit him XD 

I mean so long as people have 25k + hp and around 200ap they can do just fine in bsh XD well if there are multiple of them then u will have to kill bloodmame and hae mujin through enrage 

I don't mind under equipped people as much but when u have someone entering bsh with 8k hp XD u know something is wrong there 

Practically if the person can survive one hit from the boss I'm fine by it 

3 minutes ago, dascorp said:

i dont check gear.  and have only done this dungeon in... cross server.....  i have only done that dungeon 3-4 times and havent touched it in two weeks.

my attack is 426....

A lot of people checks like my personal experience with bsh and poh4/6 would be "it's harder to find a full party than killing bloodmame through enrage mode"

Besides my dmg is no where near 400 XD 

i am a summoner... and i have to spec cat for taunt... because... i end up with the bosses attacking me.... when i am only trying to dps

do you think i want to spend 3 points for taunt?  heck no.....  have to do it... for safety reasons.....

Just now, Eye said:

So basically there is nothing wrong with my BD. It's just that I've been unlucky that night and people want to breeze through the dungeon. Right?

Ya, a lot of people on cross server is like that only ever wanna spend Max 10minutes for one dungeon as if any more time it will kill them alive 

Just now, Eye said:

So basically there is nothing wrong with my BD. It's just that I've been unlucky that night and people want to breeze through the dungeon. Right?

yes, most dont want to work hard... just want to be carried.  people will leave right away....

Just now, dascorp said:

i am a summoner... and i have to spec cat for taunt... because... i end up with the bosses attacking me.... when i am only trying to dps

do you think i want to spend 3 points for taunt?  heck no.....  have to do it... for safety reasons.....

Well honestly with or without those 3 points in taunt isn't going to affect ur dps XD pve wise I mean 

Just now, dascorp said:

nope, working on getting hm 5... only 200k points away....  

I'm only hm3 ATM XD gonna have hard time hitting hm5 

But this moonwater transformation stone prices just blows my mind 

1 minute ago, Phorni said:

I'm only hm3 ATM XD gonna have hard time hitting hm5 

But this moonwater transformation stone prices just blows my mind 

yeah i know... took 7 stones to get awakened pirate weapon... 

i would get the attack power gem.  if you already dont have it.  prices should go down.  since, we are getting a new attack power gem...

7 minutes ago, dascorp said:

yeah i know... took 7 stones to get awakened pirate weapon... 

i would get the attack power gem.  if you already dont have it.  prices should go down.  since, we are getting a new attack power gem...

Its still kinda pricey for me XD I don't spend lots of time cos of work so I normally just get to finish my nsh e fleet mushin tower and pvp dailies or faction 

12 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

your ap below 400 dont try it and if u dont have more than 2400 cr and 1300 cd,ofc they are leaving cuz of ur eq.

Err this is bs,  it just takes longer to do the run lol, if u don't like taking maybe 10minutes extra to run dungeons then please don't bother queue up in cross server, find 5 other "friends" who have 5k gold to up equipment then enter the dungeon :3 because u waste more time otherwise 

Edit: also by doing this u don't only just waste ur own precious time but also everybody else so don't que if u have that mindset

26 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

your ap below 400 dont try it and if u dont have more than 2400 cr and 1300 cd,ofc they are leaving cuz of ur eq.

The problem is that it's not normal that people want me to have 400 attack when it is completely doable when you have less.

What you're basically saying is that people are requiring 400 attack points to compensate for their lack of skill. I'd understand if I was always being destroyed when we reached each bosses. But not only did we beat them (Except for hae mujin since I dc/ed but we were about to kill him when he begun to be enraged), but I was holding Aggro.... and I don't consider myself having a huge dps but I always try to be as efficient as I can when using my skills. Like knowing when to stun the boss so I can grab him and use 2 --> RMB --> F --> Z --> LMB for the remaining time which contributed greatly in us being able to defeat them.

Pretty much what everyone else just said. They check your gear (atk power, HP, etc) + the fact that you had to recruit people from the inside makes them think something happened or something is not working out, so they scram. It's sad, really, but that's how it is and honestly I don't fully blame people like this.

The place is a little annoying itself, combat glitches all the time, bosses hit kinda hard sometimes so if they feel like the squad can't take it and that someone is being "underpowered" when they could do it faster, they'll leave. You can indeed do it just fine if you know how to play, it just takes a while longer if there isn't too much manpower (bosses have timer too, so if the party doesn't DD well it will get wiped out). 

This is one of the reasons I kind of stopped doing it. Too many "impatient experts" (which like I said, I understand), too many combat glitches (literally one after another sometimes, forcing you to wait minutes or get rekt by yourself because the squad won't help you clear the way to the boss if you have to wait for the glitch to wear off after just using Escape), too much trouble having to make people stay because when one leaves it's like a chain reaction, and so on. Once a guy left right before Hae Mujin, like what the hell, and we even killed the twins without his help.

Go gear up, I guess, and save it for later when you have more patience or feel like you won't be judged by every expert that joins in.

14 minutes ago, Phorni said:

Err this is bs,  it just takes longer to do the run lol, if u don't like taking maybe 10minutes extra to run dungeons then please don't bother queue up in cross server, find 5 other "friends" who have 5k gold to up equipment then enter the dungeon :3 because u waste more time otherwise 

Edit: also by doing this u don't only just waste ur own precious time but also everybody else so don't que if u have that mindset

no its not I dont run dungeon with people who has low eq I already run it with people who has more than 400+ ap i dont really like to carry people on my back

1 minute ago, Eye said:

The problem is that it's not normal that people want me to have 400 attack when it is completely doable when you have less.

What you're basically saying is that people are requiring 400 attack points to compensate for their lack of skill. I'd understand if I was always being destroyed when we reached each bosses. But not only did we beat them (Except for hae mujin since I dc/ed but we were about to kill him when he begun to be enraged), but I was holding Aggro.... and I don't consider myself having a huge dps but I always try to be as efficient as I can when using my skill. Like knowing when to stun the boss so I can grab him and use 2 --> RMB --> F --> Z --> LMB for the remaining time which contributed greatly in us being able to defeat them.

that means there were several people who had worse eq than yours

3 minutes ago, StanicEnemy said:

no its not I dont run dungeon with people who has low eq I already run it with people who has more than 400+ ap i dont really like to carry people on my back

that means there were several people who had worse eq than yours

Like i said don't bother que up in cross server, find a full party with ur pro friends then go straight in  :3 helps everyone 

23 minutes ago, Yaong said:

Pretty much what everyone else just said. They check your gear (atk power, HP, etc) + the fact that you had to recruit people from the inside makes them think something happened or something is not working out, so they scram. It's sad, really, but that's how it is and honestly I don't fully blame people like this.

The place is a little annoying itself, combat glitches all the time, bosses hit kinda hard sometimes so if they feel like the squad can't take it and that someone is being "underpowered" when they could do it faster, they'll leave. You can indeed do it just fine if you know how to play, it just takes a while longer if there isn't too much manpower (bosses have timer too, so if the party doesn't DD well it will get wiped out). 

This is one of the reasons I kind of stopped doing it. Too many "impatient experts" (which like I said, I understand), too many combat glitches (literally one after another sometimes, forcing you to wait minutes or get rekt by yourself because the squad won't help you clear the way to the boss if you have to wait for the glitch to wear off after just using Escape), too much trouble having to make people stay because when one leaves it's like a chain reaction, and so on. Once a guy left right before Hae Mujin, like what the hell, and we even killed the twins without his help.

Go gear up, I guess, and save it for later when you have more patience or feel like you won't be judged by every expert that joins in.

Well that's just the thing, Since I needed 5 Moonwater Transformation stones for each of my accessories (15 in all) and they cost a lot of gold. I thought why not farm the BSH soul shield while making gold. Awesome and then this happens..... Well I guess I'll just keep farming the Nightshade harbor and E.Fleet but I'll think twice before attempting to do BSH 6-man in Cross-server.

Archived