Forums

So Tired of Exploiters in Ogong..

Zira

I swear to everything that is holy.. You Exploiters better hope you don't get me as the party leader in Ogong..

I'm going to set the Minimum bid to 2g Then sit back at the entrance and drink in your exploiter rage and tears as I don't help you exploit the dungeon.

last night,,, i was doing ogong.... cross server.... zoned in.... one person left... i started killing the mobs ... you know so the door opens........  and 4 people run past me.... through the door.... left me.... doing the top secret move.....

they got to the boss....  i just stood there and did nothing, after i killed the mobs that were attacking me.....

Pretty much what I do when I'm not the leader.. If I see people popping through the door I just leisurely kill the mobs up till the door then stand there and wait.  Then when those Moonwater tears drop I jack them straight up to market value for my server (around 1g45s currently)

Am I being a *cricket*? Darn Skippy I am!

4 hours ago, Zira said:

I swear to everything that is holy.. You Exploiters better hope you don't get me as the party leader in Ogong..

I'm going to set the Minimum bid to 2g Then sit back at the entrance and drink in your exploiter rage and tears as I don't help you exploit the dungeon.

stuff like that eventually raises market value, as if they aren't annoying enough as it is

What I do is calmly say "we will not skip" or "dont allow me to take a screenshot of you while door is closed and you are magically on the next room"

Every one was always LOLing. I had a party who zerg through the next room, I said "you really want to waste all your effort reaching HM3" he got back to our room immediately. X3

16 hours ago, SandyCheeks said:

I find it hilarious that you three think these people care that They're over paying for tears. YOU SHOWED THEMM!!! XD ffs

Fixed it for you :D

I've yet to win a bid when doing this.

Archived