The 3 Groups that Enter Bloodshade Harbor

angelcots

E. Fleet/Nighshade/Blodshade or whatever they are called for their 24 or 4 man versions are horrible. Not by design, but the players are making them horrible. If this is your first time attempting this, be prepared for a nightmare. People are running aimlessly from boss to boss, not waiting anybody, killing some npcs without even bother to wait 30 seconds before you reach them so you can grab the quest objective. Others are always getting lost, constantly crying that no one is waiting for them and start blame people that they should go back and clear the path for them.... 

The third time I was in Supply Chain I simply left the party and soloed on my own....

9 hours ago, angelcots said:
1 hour ago, Hye said:

I think you didnt read the OP's post right.... just saying...

I usually get a mix of all those, but i never go alone (always with someone else so if things get rough we usually can make it work one way or another)

I hate the troll stealths from assassins, they made me get stuck behind everyone else a lot of times, but still I dont *cricket* with them, usually I just say "that troll stealth".

When people are in trouble, with mobs or anything else, usually I go back and try to help, unless Im having a bad day and cant be bothered (doesnt happen often) or I cant get to them to help for any reason.

If someone is new and asks for advice, Im more than welcome to explain everything I can, but when no one says a thing, im not the one that's going to guess.

You reached level 45 and upgraded your gear! Time to enter Bloodshade Harbor! This should be fun right? Well... maybe! Depending on your party.

The 3 Groups that Enter Bloodshade Harbor:

1) Time Suckers

This is the most common group. They will cause you to spend at least an hour or your time and most of your weapon's points... so make sure you fix your weapon before you enter the dungeon. You may lose against a boss or two. One or two people may leave so you need to recruit more. And OF COURSE a few people will die or get lost between boss fights. But don't worry because after all of this you will come out victorious! ...although you may feel a bit tired and annoyed.

2) Experts

This is the rarest and best group by far! Everyone is strong and knows the dungeon well. No one dies between bosses. You defeat each boss with ease. Everyone knows not to use SS through doors. No one leaves. You complete the whole dungeon in half an hour and your weapon has only lost a few points. You secretly want to hug each group member.

3) **** *Cricket* AGH!!!!!!!!!

This group is rarer than Time Suckers but more common than Experts. This group will slowly drain you of your spirit and hope for the future... and cause you to HATE this dungeon. This group will take forever, die over and over again, lots of people will leave, and you will need to recruit replacements. You may get fed up and leave half way through the dungeon just to end up with another group that is just as bad. Several people die between bosses. You may have a member or two with suspiciously low HP. If you make it to the door, everyone uses SS through it. (Note: This group often loses to the thrasher. Leave immediately if this happens.)

This is from experience btw...

I freakin hate Bloodshade Harbor.

well, i did,

and i get what he is trying to say.

he wants just to leech and using exploits to get his run faster.

he doesnt care of his teammates.

bad teamplayer, thats all.

Pugged 4 man today on my BM for the first time. The group was SO nice actually. I died and missed a few crucial blocks (oops) but otherwise, the run was really chilled. No one died aside from me once on Blood Mane and the Summoner had an accident and died on last boss during red circles.

On 3/1/2016 at 9:52 AM, Kichi said:

why u so angry with random party? ppl doing dangeons in game. Some knows the dangeon, some don't. And the most interesting that NO ONE even bother to tell anything while u doing it. Experts won't say a word to help noob not to agro or how to fly. Noobs won't say that he doesn't know where to go or what to do. And even if u play on youtube before u go - every party doing it different.

There are hundreds of video guides showing you how to do the dungeon and bosses. And even if there weren't, if you don't speak up then I can't explain strats. I've been playing MMOs for almost 12 years now, Everyone is a noob at one point but the difference is that you strive to make yourself better by taking the time to learn on your own. No one is going to baby you.

On 2.3.2016 at 3:15 AM, JinRoh said:

well, i did,

and i get what he is trying to say.

he wants just to leech and using exploits to get his run faster.

he doesnt care of his teammates.

bad teamplayer, thats all.

No you didn't. He said the second kind of group DOESN'T use exploits. Read again.

I would like to add a fourth group to this list: 

4) Constant group (aka organized group, aka constant party)

This group is formed by the same (or almost the same) players every time. This group is formed rather easily by talking to other players (players with whom you did a previous run and considered their playstyle good, clanmates ,friends, family,etc.) and can communicate better via VoIP. This will ensure a smooth run every time and also a fair loot chance. Also this group doesn't whine on the forum or calls themselves "experts".

Does anyone else get annoyed when you go into a dungeon for the weapon upgrade. And there are people who say: "lol noob upgrade your weapon" or the very annoying: "Can you like upgrade your weapon? How come you don't have pirate?!" ...... I'm in here for the upgrade wtf am I going to do other than get the weapon? "Lol right, get gud nub." -___- I don't understand their mind and how they think they are right. 

• 1 month later...

I went into BSH 6Man, Blindrun. ok stupid move I know. 470+ AP awakened pirate. I want to get the pirate weapon and some machismo.

I tried so hard to follow everyone closely, then i get shot by a mob because i ran behind aggro.. (retarded I know) either way I TRIED OK! Everyone is alr at Trasher (Cries so hard) I killed mob, and for some reason.. STUCK IN COMBAT MODE (I know im a stupid noob) SOOOOO.. I ran that winding round to trasher, they decided not to wait so i can't get in cause fire LOL. kill mob outside... then BloodMane, i look at the next map and everyone alr got past the mob, because i was behind killing mob and no one wanna wait or help me out a bit (BECAUSE SO NOOB).. SO i left dungeon.. look at Youtube then tried again, but lag and fell off the crates so aggroed mob and rinse and repeat -.-

Out of sheer hate for this stupid BSH, i bought some pretty nccoins and its 45 pirate emblem for pirate weapon, i bought nccoin for pirate emblem.. because i really can't be bothered to run BSH anymore. 

Now True Pirate stage 9.

I would say I went in with a group 2 most of the time, Good AP, Aptly geared, maybe they all have monster PC. and i pathetically fall into group 1 and/or group 3. 

Me and my friends do this..
I rush to the boss,
I tell them to die
they die within 100m
then Lotus of Rescue and...
EZPZ
(note: lotus of rescue is the skill that is very useless around the community because they prefer fighting spririt)

2 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

Wait is that what I call the cadaver skill on assassin? o.o

Lotus of Escape Tier4 Stage1
People don't read...
They select skill *press V* "oh nothing, useless!"
They select other one *press V* "oh something, usefull!"

24 minutes ago, RavTH said:

Me and my friends do this..
I rush to the boss,
I tell them to die
they die within 100m
then Lotus of Rescue and...
EZPZ
(note: lotus of rescue is the skill that is very useless around the community because they prefer fighting spririt)

Wait is that what I call the cadaver skill on assassin? o.o

Archived