The 3 Groups that Enter Bloodshade Harbor

angelcots

You reached level 45 and upgraded your gear! Time to enter Bloodshade Harbor! This should be fun right? Well... maybe! Depending on your party.

The 3 Groups that Enter Bloodshade Harbor:

1) Time Suckers

This is the most common group. They will cause you to spend at least an hour or your time and most of your weapon's points... so make sure you fix your weapon before you enter the dungeon. You may lose against a boss or two. One or two people may leave so you need to recruit more. And OF COURSE a few people will die or get lost between boss fights. But don't worry because after all of this you will come out victorious! ...although you may feel a bit tired and annoyed.

2) Experts

This is the rarest and best group by far! Everyone is strong and knows the dungeon well. No one dies between bosses. You defeat each boss with ease. Everyone knows not to use SS through doors. No one leaves. You complete the whole dungeon in half an hour and your weapon has only lost a few points. You secretly want to hug each group member.

3) **** *Cricket* AGH!!!!!!!!!

This group is rarer than Time Suckers but more common than Experts. This group will slowly drain you of your spirit and hope for the future... and cause you to HATE this dungeon. This group will take forever, die over and over again, lots of people will leave, and you will need to recruit replacements. You may get fed up and leave half way through the dungeon just to end up with another group that is just as bad. Several people die between bosses. You may have a member or two with suspiciously low HP. If you make it to the door, everyone uses SS through it. (Note: This group often loses to the thrasher. Leave immediately if this happens.)

This is from experience btw...

I freakin hate Bloodshade Harbor.

why u so angry with random party? ppl doing dangeons in game. Some knows the dangeon, some don't. And the most interesting that NO ONE even bother to tell anything while u doing it. Experts won't say a word to help noob not to agro or how to fly. Noobs won't say that he doesn't know where to go or what to do. And even if u play on youtube before u go - every party doing it different.

14 minutes ago, angelcots said:

You reached level 45 and upgraded your gear! Time to enter Bloodshade Harbor! This should be fun right? Well... maybe! Depending on your party.

1) Time Suckers

This is the most common group. They will cause you to spend at least an hour or your time and most of your weapon's points... so make sure you fix your weapon before you enter the dungeon. You may lose against a boss or two. One or two people may leave so you need to recruit more. And OF COURSE a few people will die or get lost between boss fights. But don't worry because after all of this you will come out victorious! ...although you may feel a bit tired and annoyed.

2) Experts

The ones that run through every mob expecting you to do the same but with a low tier shield. Complain if it's you're first time and dont understand somethings about the dungeon. Then whine about doing dungeons with people whom don't have the same equipment as you.

This group is rarer than Time Suckers but more common than Experts. This group will slowly drain you of your spirit and hope for the future... and cause you to HATE this dungeon. This group will take forever, die over and over again, lots of people will leave, and you will need to recruit replacements. You may get fed up and leave half way through the dungeon just to end up with another group that is just as bad. Several people die between bosses. You may have a member or two with suspiciously low HP. If you make it to the door, everyone uses SS through it. (Note: This group often loses to the thrasher. Leave immediately if this happens.)

Fixed.That's more like it.

I prefer doing this dung not with assassins, they have made the gaming experience for me in dungeons so far the worst, with their stealth and running through the mobs, and then everybody else cant sprint since we're in combat mode...

I agree, I prefer to communicate from the start, you can normally tell whose an elitist when they write great words like HURRY UP *** or other explitives on the map.  all in all though I at least haven't found the 3rd group yet.  But again well written I think Communication is huge but again some folks play with controllers and not Keyboard/Mouse so who has time to put down your controller and type something?  just my 2 copper

33 minutes ago, angelcots said:

Experience come from playing it often, and not everyone is experienced enough, or had the right players to teach them the ropes.

As for myself, I either go with my clan, or I go in solo/party.

But here is my order of preference (Both Poh and BSH): 

1. Main bosses first (need 9)

2. Mini bosses next

3. In between, kill the trash mods.

For 1, if you are in a busy channel, there will always be enough people fighting the main bosses, hence it is totally solo-able.

For 2, solo-able

For 3, just time killer until you get all the marks you need for the dailies, until then, don't make it the main focus.

The quicker you complete the daily requirements of the bosses, the faster the run will end. 

I don't waste my time to kill every damn mob in the dungeon.I rush and kill what must be killed and then I wait at the boss.I expect people running 4 man BSH to know the dungeon.If they are bad I just leave.

39 minutes ago, dascorp said:

how about the ones that rush to the boss... dont stay at the group and *cricket* at the ones that were left behind....  because you cant fn run when, someone else is fighting...

generally the players that stack critical to 3k and have absolutely no defensive / counter / evasion at all.. they just want to be carried through dungeons because they cant run through it themselves.. lol

8 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

Experience come from playing it often, and not everyone is experienced enough, or had the right players to teach them the ropes.

2. Mini bosses next

For 1, if you are in a busy channel, there will always be enough people fighting the main bosses, hence it is totally solo-able.

For 2, solo-able

For 3, just time killer until you get all the marks you need for the dailies, until then, don't make it the main focus.

The quicker you complete the daily requirements of the bosses, the faster the run will end. 

This thread is probably talking about the 6, not the 24. The 6 is significantly harder than the 24.

8 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

2. Mini bosses next

For 2, solo-able

That's what I usually do for 24 man also.

However, I think OP's talking about 4/6 man version...possibly 6 man.

3 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

This thread is probably talking about the 6, not the 24. The 6 is significantly harder than the 24.

2 minutes ago, Vivien said:

However, I think OP's talking about 4/6 man version...possibly 6 man.

If this is the case, then I highly suggest OP look for a clan, or a better clan if already in one. You can PUG 6 man, but I only run 4 man with my clan and never try to PUG it.

2 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

If this is the case, then I highly suggest OP look for a clan, or a better clan if already in one. You can PUG 6 man, but I only run 4 man with my clan and never try to PUG it.

The only problem with clans on here is the maximum size, if you play every class, then you might only spend 2 hours on your main daily right now and you cant bring all your alts in because the clans abysmal size makes this impossible unless you want to have a clan that consists of about 8 people, so you hardly spend any time with them, and trying to find a clan is equally hard because unless it is a brand new one most of them are full up, the whole system is just terrible for alt players, so I am clanless now and probably never will be able to join a clan unless they bump the limit high enough that I can bring every character in like on other mmo's.

1 hour ago, angelcots said:

1) Time Suckers

2) Experts

This is the rarest and best group by far! Everyone is strong and knows the dungeon well. No one dies between bosses. You defeat each boss with ease. Everyone knows not to use SS through doors. No one leaves. You complete the whole dungeon in half an hour and your weapon has only lost a few points. You secretly want to hug each group member.

Group 4

"true profane weapon! Really!  go upgrade noob!" (Looks at his gear and sees siren).  *looks at my general and princess outfit*  *Gets into a heated arguement with douchebag who continues to harass over my weapon* 

Guy lets his ego lose and says he out dps everyone JUST because he has a better weapon. The whole  dungeon becomes  unfocused, because the focus switches to rage. You make mistakes, you die on boss fight and the guy laughs.

This wasnt bloodshade harbor, this was Poh 4man btw.  I was there  FOR the upgrade.  (Siren bangle). 

I can imagine bloodshade harbor, where you zerge past mobs and many end up dying along the way. (Not very friendly for new comers who have no idea whats going on and why the party is at the boss while  there is still a room filled with mobs between you and them.

>.>  Then you try and fly past them, gets stuck in combat and  you are forced to deal with them on your own, while being told by the party to hurry up. /logic 

2 hours ago, angelcots said:

2) Experts

TL;DR: When you are a fresh 45, hope to find a group of people who will carry you.

7 hours ago, angelcots said:

ok, just keep it short, if you dont like this: dont play with pugs.

1) "time suckers"825069

maybe you should ask/remind them to rep weapon at start.
thats chat for.

2) "experts"

so you support ss thru doors, an exploit.

use it on ur own risk, dont cty if ya get banned.

commiting this on official forum.. well

plus: this type of grp dosnt teamplay, they dont help if one left behind.

3) "crickets"

as all players began this game as pros...maybe you should communicate more.

tell ppl what to do etc, if you see some "cricket".

i do like other kind of group:

4) " teamplay"

help other members

tell them how to improve

wait for the group to rdy up

wait for the group to heal up

members who look at health-bar of others an do rez

members who do think and dont just press buttons

etc.

6 minutes ago, JinRoh said:

ok, just keep it short, if you dont like this: dont play with pugs.

1) "time suckers"825069

maybe you should ask/remind them to rep weapon at start.
thats chat for.

2) "experts"

so you support ss thru doors, an exploit.

use it on ur own risk, dont cty if ya get banned.

commiting this on official forum.. well

plus: this type of grp dosnt teamplay, they dont help if one left behind.

3) "crickets"

as all players began this game as pros...maybe you should communicate more.

tell ppl what to do etc, if you see some "cricket".

i do like other kind of group:

4) " teamplay"

help other members

tell them how to improve

wait for the group to rdy up

wait for the group to heal up

members who look at health-bar of others an do rez

members who do think and dont just press buttons

etc.

I think you didnt read the OP's post right.... just saying...

I usually get a mix of all those, but i never go alone (always with someone else so if things get rough we usually can make it work one way or another)

I hate the troll stealths from assassins, they made me get stuck behind everyone else a lot of times, but still I dont *cricket* with them, usually I just say "that troll stealth".

When people are in trouble, with mobs or anything else, usually I go back and try to help, unless Im having a bad day and cant be bothered (doesnt happen often) or I cant get to them to help for any reason.

If someone is new and asks for advice, Im more than welcome to explain everything I can, but when no one says a thing, im not the one that's going to guess.

3 minutes ago, Brand X said:

You forget the group that sits at the Mystery Man location instead of fighting bosses, because they cleared them once, even after you tell them, you all need to kill the bosses multiple times.

most of us are talking about 6man

7 hours ago, Luffs said:

generally the players that stack critical to 3k and have absolutely no defensive / counter / evasion at all.. they just want to be carried through dungeons because they cant run through it themselves.. lol

I have 3.6k crit and I usually end up tanking every boss in BSH 4...Am I getting carried because I have high crit rate?

Archived