Performance Issues After Maintenance

Imith

After the last maintenance i started getting some random spikes and screen freezes usually when there are a lot of ppl around me and when they cast skills.

Blackwyrm is unplayable, i get like 0 fps and sometimes my screen freezes for like 30+ sec.

This was not happening before the last maintenance. I need help, tell me if someone else has the same problem.

I have been told form the ticket answer to post here.

I'm getting the same problem. Usually I have 60-120fps (don't know why it spikes so damn much) and when I do BW it's just unplayable. 0-5fps with ctrl+f and lowest graphic settings. 

My PC isn't bad either... i7 CPU with AMD R9 380

Since the last maintenance there has been 2 or 3 times when the game crashes when trying to load at startup. It worked perfectly before. I also get the prize from the wheel before it finishes spinning,

havent seems to have as bad or problems as your atm but frame times seem to have gotten worse it used to be i would only get 1% of frames higher then 12 MS

right now seeing 7% above 12 MS and  3% above 32 MS. Cant  check the CPU IO chain because gamguard is hiding PID of client.exe still so i cant see if they changed something with the instructions again. might just be bad scheduling but gameguard makes it so i cant check myself without breaking the rules.

Archived