Junghado's "Freeze and run behind you" move

GLoRToR

I play a kfm. Haven't been playing too long so I'm not good or anything.

Finally decided to try Junghado but he always does this one move where he freezes you then runs behind you real fast and does like 80% damage.

Wondering how to avoid it.

Please help?

well , Junghado is the easy version of PvP for BM and KFM

you need to stun lock him , fast iframe without any warning

stun lock : used for BM, BD, KFM and Assassin mostly (other classes can use it too) : line up your stun, daze, knock out, airborne , etc (every disabling skills you have) that make someone totally unable to do anything.

disable Junghado in 2 seconds, right after 2 seconds do another disable and then keep going till he gives up or switch to your iframe for surviving

Iframe : dodge enemy attack in a sharp of moment (the moment is right when enemy attack you) you can even dodge the unable to block red rings with iframe 

the skills everyone know : Q , E , SS 

those skills can break free from snare too (Junghado skill is actually just snare , you can still move your upper body and iframe out of it) , Q , E might be hard but SS could be really easy to break free and dodge his attack

Stun Lock and Iframe need lots of pratice for some people but it's totally worth it

57 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

well , Junghado is the easy version of PvP for BM and KFM

you need to stun lock him , fast iframe without any warning

stun lock : used for BM, BD, KFM and Assassin mostly (other classes can use it too) : line up your stun, daze, knock out, airborne , etc (every disabling skills you have) that make someone totally unable to do anything.

disable Junghado in 2 seconds, right after 2 seconds do another disable and then keep going till he gives up or switch to your iframe for surviving

Iframe : dodge enemy attack in a sharp of moment (the moment is right when enemy attack you) you can even dodge the unable to block red rings with iframe 

the skills everyone know : Q , E , SS 

those skills can break free from snare too (Junghado skill is actually just snare , you can still move your upper body and iframe out of it) , Q , E might be hard but SS could be really easy to break free and dodge his attack

Stun Lock and Iframe need lots of pratice for some people but it's totally worth it

That's what I do. And then there is this part where he uses a move where he uses SS and there is nothing you can do against it, he'll freeze you and then run behind you and do this 80% damage move. That's the one I'm trying to avoid because if you try to q/e it says please move closer to target but if you move closer to target he runs behind you. See what I mean?

I don't know pvp, tried a few times not really my thing

10 minutes ago, GLoRToR said:

That's what I do. And then there is this part where he uses a move where he uses SS and there is nothing you can do against it, he'll freeze you and then run behind you and do this 80% damage move. That's the one I'm trying to avoid because if you try to q/e it says please move closer to target but if you move closer to target he runs behind you. See what I mean?

I don't know pvp, tried a few times not really my thing

If you mean the part where he dashes instantly behind you after he freezes you, you can counter that. Most of his moves can be countered. 

i played alot BM before switching Server and main Warlock

but sound like exactly what normally would happen in PvP KFM vs BM lol

KFM Q behind BM, BM Q behind KFM as well made KFM E behind BM which ended up BM E behind them (or vice versa depending on whom did it first)

so if someone Qing me , i'd like to SS them, since SS is alot easier than turn and Qing them back

1 hour ago, Edang said:

you have to block at the right time or Q. For you its more timing. 

I did it on my BM. Very easy 

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K39bJ6bC1b0

How do you play on very easy? I'm trying the standard difficulty but as everybody says, KFM has a learning curve. Not expecting to do it right away, just trying to understand. 

I can't say very easy. I just have experience fighting him.The best thing i can say it find out how you go do the most damage in the beginning with CC control. Best is to dish how big damage when he is charging his sword which is always after his counter but wait a second to stunlock him.

But check out Shiro video for KFM; See how he does it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClv-03-UmDgnDZDCWmLLH5A

2 hours ago, Edang said:

I can't say very easy. I just have experience fighting him.The best thing i can say it find out how you go do the most damage in the beginning with CC control. Best is to dish how big damage when he is charging his sword which is always after his counter but wait a second to stunlock him.

But check out Shiro video for KFM; See how he does it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClv-03-UmDgnDZDCWmLLH5A

You said very easy. lol Thanks for the vid but watching that won't make me understand what he's doing.

Archived