Assasin unfair on Arena

As a KFM I despise Assassins, cause of their double tab of course. But the thing that bothers me the most is.... their *cricket*ing RNG evasion. I mean I see him, I predict where he is, I use a perfectly timed COMET STRIKE or LEG SWEEP, and it misses, lord that's retarded.

11 minutes ago, HibariSenpai said:

Assasin does perma-stealth much resists also and has way too many cc.If you play assasin you just stall the 1v1 and you win by score since the other player cant catch you... 
Arena unfair?Better NERF ASSASIN

Jaja seriously? The assassin is the class with minor damage, minor resists, and need too low ping for execute correctly the combos.

The assasin suffer with blade dancer, destroyers, summoners, force master. 
not to mention destroyers, kunfu masters, blade masters, blade dancers using cancel animation only R and Right Click and WIN. 
8797897 skills and only 2 for win.

And you cry? people cry for can't use 2 buttons for win = looser.

being an assassin in order to do much damage you need to do a lot of juggling, move backwards, retreat. and so many things, instead of a KFM they just smash keyboard with the head and make a combo 100-0 its a fukign shame, and you cry about ass, learn to play a real class

well every class has its own elements and win condition, its just that playing for time is also a viable win condition that assassins can go for. Now are they broken? no. are they hard to deal with? yes. Do you know how to deal with them? doubt it. did u try learning how to deal with them? doubt it. 

now see ur problem is u dont know how to deal with assassin and probably never tried learning how to deal with them. i can imagine u are 1 of the many dumbos who tab escape the very 1st stun assassin throws at u then get 50-0 and cry how op the class is when clearly u are being bad at the game. the typical assassin can be caught quite easy and this is also dependent on how high up in the ladder u are as most assassins vary skillwise depending on rank. Now dont get me wrong, i am not saying ur bad. I am simply saying u likely never put in any effort in how to deal with the class because alot of ppl clearly have and its worked for them. And yes i am an assassin but no i will not do ur homework for u and tell u how to counter me.... go do ur damn research urself.

5 minutes ago, RudeBwoii said:

And yes i am an assassin but no i will not do ur homework for u and tell u how to counter me.... go do ur damn research urself.

lol, I've seen so many pp learning to other how to counter himself thanks of god you are not one of them.

those classes are so OP and need nerf fast

Sum 2vs1 please remove the cat T_T

FM snare , slow, snare, slow , i could not even turn my camera

Assassin perma-stealth, trap , stun, daze , how can i fight

DD spin for win

BD spin for win

KFM stun stun stun , how the heck you can fight if you are stunned

BM stun stun stun ... block... they block my long waited attack like nothing with their sword, their spirit shield made me deal no damage at all and then they pulled me in and stun lock airborne me ...

WL (Warlock): what the heck , they killed my cat in less than a min , you call this game Stick and Paw ?

CM (Chi Master) : that is totally not fair , they can fight in both close and range combat !!! 

What makes Chi Masters strong anyways? I hear they're real broken (usual new class problem). >_>

All I gathered about them is that they're apparently the healers of B&S and that they're KFM+FM.

8 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

DD spin for win

BD spin for win

BM stun stun stun ... block... they block my long waited attack like nothing with their sword, their spirit shield made me deal no damage at all and then they pulled me in and stun lock airborne me ...

WL (Warlock): what the heck , they killed my cat in less than a min , you call this game Stick and Paw ?

CM (Chi Master) : that is totally not fair , they can fight in both close and range combat !!! 

this is actually real 

2 minutes ago, Vanquishz said:

this is actually real 

you might never meet a good BM ... 

im not a good BM but i can hug the summoner all the way , stun them and make they waste their stealth

and dont worry , some days more when WL is up , SUM will meet the real animal abuse ...

considering WL is only good against some of those above list (included SUM , FM and DD) 

lol...

that QQ :D

I am a kfm and have little to NO PROBLEM vs sin whatsoever o.O

sure at first I was like QQing A LOT and wanted kill the player behind the sin :x

but once a few guildm8s helped me build a better pvp spec their SS blind skill is just too funny and predictable to me lol

vs sin I just use my frosty shield when they use blind on me ^_^ I don't lose any hp till blind effect is off and I stun em to death :o

sure sometimes it takes longer, sometimes we get "score" coz they just stall lol but they aren't hard for kfm

for summoner it's a "stealthy" fight xD and only times they "win" vs my summy is due to "time out" which is tarded on itsown... 

their stealth is annoying, I give you that but once you get used to seeing them while they stealthed it's not that hard to predict their moves.

26 minutes ago, PKaBoo said:

lol...

that QQ :D

I am a kfm and have little to NO PROBLEM vs sin whatsoever o.O

sure at first I was like QQing A LOT and wanted kill the player behind the sin :x

but once a few guildm8s helped me build a better pvp spec their SS blind skill is just too funny and predictable to me lol

vs sin I just use my frosty shield when they use blind on me ^_^ I don't lose any hp till blind effect is off and I stun em to death :o

sure sometimes it takes longer, sometimes we get "score" coz they just stall lol but they aren't hard for kfm

for summoner it's a "stealthy" fight xD and only times they "win" vs my summy is due to "time out" which is tarded on itsown... 

their stealth is annoying, I give you that but once you get used to seeing them while they stealthed it's not that hard to predict their moves.

you've just encounter with sin noobs lol, this strategy is easy to counter it 

7 hours ago, EvaRench said:

DD spin for win

BD spin for win

As a BD I don't spin unless it is to escape from being frozen. However I still don't have a strategy against sin any other class I have a good chance of winning.

As FM...I win the first round and they start hiding in the corners throw bombs/shuricanes 3 minutes...much strategy there lol...

However I win most then not fights vs sins.I love my meteor shower when they decide to use smoke screen.

3 hours ago, Eye said:

As a BD I don't spin unless it is to escape from being frozen. However I still don't have a strategy against sin any other class I have a good chance of winning.

You need to spin to deflect Throw Dagger, which is where most of those instant infinite-range stuns are coming from. Every 18s, Assassin throws a dagger from stealth. Dagger lands, they can use an infinite-range instant "Daze" which cannot be f-rolled. Cue knockup web stun combo until you tab or just go 100-0 and die.

Archived