Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NanaVanity said:

I can't help you then. Maybe it took it in as 29/3 or 28/2? you can try these.

I sent them all screenshots with email when i bought founder pack and ips ive used from email Security Notification‏ 

Still waiting for the answer from yesterday

4 minutes ago, Numie1 said:

been waiting all day for a reply... definitely wont renewing my premium status when it expires... ppl get banned so easily without any real proof or log check ( if they checked in the first place most of us would't have been banned)

Same here. All day waiting and still no unbanned :(. Not even a reply.

I write them an email this morning (about 8:30) and now, almost 9 hours after... not even a reply ^_^U. Very good, NCSOFT, VERY GOOD......... :( :( :( :(.

Hope they dont take too much time for replying... ^_^U

I am having the same problem. I was playing on my alt at about 4am this morning. My Internet was dropping all day today. I have dynamic IP as well so I thought my internet dropped again. Tried to log in can so the suspecius activity thing and then heard the sound of my email. Checked it and what do you know. I have been banned for RMT: selling.

I replied instantly. I got the automated reply that my request is being reviewed and waited for a few hours. There was nothing so I went to bed when I woke up there was a reply asking me to verify my account. I have replied to that 3 hours ago and I have heard nothing since.

I really wanted to play the Warlock tomorrow. I hope this gets resolved soon. A lot of ppl have gotten their accounts reinstated so I am hopeful.

9h man ur lucky ... I try to get a REAL human as contact since Friday, and only get copy and paste, wrote 4 Mails, first 3 answers arrived with 28h delay ... for the last and 4th Im still  waiting ....

My account got banned at early morning and now I just got it back atleast after email them

I thought it was only me but my guild people told me it ws banned wave,

Just email them and they going to bring your account back soon

Hello Vyzardo, i would like to help you, please answer these questions honestly:

1. Did you play Betas? If yes how many?
2. Are you premium-user if so, what premium level you got?

3. Have you bought founders pack? If so, which one, how much did it cost?

thx you.

2 minutes ago, konnichi said:

Hello Vyzardo, i would like to help you, please answer these questions honestly:

thx you.

His problem has been resolved.

Why those questions though?

Looks like we got a ban wave here. For all ppl you got banned, pls answer those questions:

Lets see what we can do.

2 minutes ago, konnichi said:

Looks like we got a ban wave here. For all ppl you got banned, pls answer those questions:

Lets see what we can do.

1. None. I started in early access.

2. Yes. Rank 5.

3. Bought the master pack. (so the most expensive one, £99 or smt)

When your account is locked, there should be a reason. The computer codes do not lie. 

What did you do??? Please be honest. Did you buy gold? were you looking for buy gold? did you troll in dungeon? did you use bugs in game?

Just now, JuDra said:

When your account is locked, there should be a reason. The computer codes do not lie. 

What did you do??? Please be honest. Did you buy gold? were you looking for buy gold? did you troll in dungeon? did you use bugs in game?

all the people here are just trolling JuDra, serious question tho, what do you do for a living? 

I have been banned too.I was playing in Server Windrest...I don't know the reason but I didn't nothing illegal whare violates the terms of game ..Even ,I can't logging in in my NCsoft Account and for this reason I greated a new one ..Please help...support Customer is .......

JuDra do you really think all these ppl would go online writting in a post that they have done nothing if they had? There is probably some sort of problem in their algorythm. I am a 3D animation and 3D designer my father is a programmer. I have seen this mistake happen a few times over. Please do not assume that ppl are rotten before understanding the situation. If these ppl have done something to be banned for then they would not get their accounts reinstated now, would they?

1 minute ago, Impheatus said:

They send me the follow Question 

"  Have you been traveling? If yes, could you share with us where you have traveled?."

And I wonder ,who ask?CIA or Mossad?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

just waiting for them asking my Social secuity number, my bank account and its pin...

WTF, I use One Time Passwords, never even had that much gold ingame... and i'm accused of RMT....

Archived