Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone.

I'm posting this one more time.

Try this email support@ncsoft.com and  support@ncsoft.zendesk.com

Your request (4697152) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Leecon (NCSOFT)

Mar 1, 03:10

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

I got unbanned within ~1.5 hours since I mailed them.

I'm really happy how ncsoft handled this.

Other companies would ignore you for ~1week or send you automated answers and you may never got your account back.

My wife tried to log in this morning "banned'  RMT selling.........LOL, she has one character it is level 21 and has a grand total of 5 silver and 4 copper and she is accused of RMT selling ! 

Glad it happened now, was just about to purchase Premium for both my wifes and my own account for when we roll Warlocks,  that is certainly not going to happen now, She as now decided to quit so not much keeping me here now.. GG NC for the awesome player base management, without a doubt 1# worst publisher EU. 

I can tell you guys what question they can ask you. I forgot what my birthday was during creation account so i'm still waiting 3 days after all questions.

Provide them all needed information..and i mean it .ALL

Physical address

Date of Birth

IP during creation account

Country

Display name you have during creation account

Hope its can help you

8 minutes ago, Raloz said:

I can tell you guys what question they can ask you. I forgot what my birthday was during creation account so i'm still waiting 3 days after all questions.

Provide them all needed information..and i mean it .ALL

Physical address

Date of Birth

IP during creation account

Country

Display name you have during creation account

Hope its can help you

Raloz I think I have seen your post about this before as well. The site requests the date of birth like this month/date/year it is possible you put them in thinking it was date/month/year. So try telling them the other way around. So if your date of birth is say 3 of february 1988 so 3/2/1988 it i possible it took it as 2 of may 1988. so try it like this.

been waiting all day for a reply... definitely wont renewing my premium status when it expires... ppl get banned so easily without any real proof or log check ( if they checked in the first place most of us would't have been banned)

3 minutes ago, NanaVanity said:

Raloz I think I have seen your post about this before as well. The site requests the date of birth like this month/date/year it is possible you put them in thinking it was date/month/year. So try telling them the other way around. So if your date of birth is say 3 of february 1988 so 3/2/1988 it i possible it took it as 2 of may 1988. so try it like this.

My birth day is 29.02 ..pretty unique but they said no it's not. 

They gave me birthday present as ban :)

Looks like a lot of these people who were banned had bought NCoins.  Wouldn't that tell you they aren't gold sellers?  Real gold sellers make like 12 cents a day - I'm pretty sure they're not using it to buy NCoins. 

1 minute ago, odiasuda said:

Looks like a lot of these people who were banned had bought NCoins.  Wouldn't that tell you they aren't gold sellers?  Real gold sellers make like 12 cents a day - I'm pretty sure they're not using it to buy NCoins. 

ye was buying shitload of ncoins aswell, not gonna say how much but thats obviously it, not gonna purchase jackshit in future, in like 10+ years of gaming i havent experienced so much bs

Archived