Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

tumblr_m8do7xrJIG1qf8btso1_400.gif

6 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

I did that as well over 2 hours ago, and they havent helped either

WOW! Over 2 hours ago! Man, now That is something, incredible. You didn't think they might have a plethora of others in line with the same matter, and are handling the requests manually? No, of course you didn't think that.

I got a reply 2hours ago to give them more information, I have done that. Now waiting for an answer.

I don't have anything better to do with my time then play these days, so being banned has left me with nothing to do since 10.30 :/

4 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

WOW! Over 2 hours ago! Man, now That is something, incredible. You didn't think they might have a plethora of others in line with the same matter, and are handling the requests manually? No, of course you didn't think that.

the problem is, I cant do anything other then wait for the first mail response, since I read on the forum they will have to get some information from me to verify its me, if I like say go to bed for a hour coming back seeing the mail, then I have to wait again.

if I could just get the first response, then im more then happy to wait while sleeping for them to reopen it again after they read my info they need to see

Just now, SweetJust said:

the problem is, I cant do anything other then wait for the first mail response, since I read on the forum they will have to get some information from me to verify its me, if I like say go to bed for a hour coming back seeing the mail, then I have to wait again.

if I could just get the first response, then im more then happy to wait while sleeping for them to reopen it again after they read my info they need to see

Go have some lunch, maybe a cup of coffee, or perharps some stretching and excercising in bethween. Or if you really must, fire up Artificial Academy 2 to fill in the social gaps.

3 minutes ago, TheRealElvis said:

Go have some lunch, maybe a cup of coffee, or perharps some stretching and excercising in bethween. Or if you really must, fire up Artificial Academy 2 to fill in the social gaps.

lol u made me google Artificial Academy 2 :D

after seeing this, i really really wanna ask ncsoft this, can i trade my items and gold with my friend since mailing to alts on same account does not work or might even get a ban because i want to give it to my incoming warlock, or i might get a screenshot first just in case?

You would think after all this time NCSoft would update their knowledge on bots and other major things

They are already banning fair players that just want to enjoy the game, some will just move on to another game now

since we have many new ones coming

They need to get off their rears and provide an in game GM,GS or even player based mod that can fairly ban firstly the

gold spammers instantly, get their filter system updated to this century to stop any form of www .com etc and disallow

naming characters with more than 3 consonants at the start with all registered names saved so they can never be used

again even if it was deleted or banned

I have once seen all these things done in an older game and it worked like a charm but most companies nowadays only

care about money and are usually not wiling to spend to get these things done

8 minutes ago, DRGoodfellow said:

You would think after all this time NCSoft would update their knowledge on bots and other major things

They are already banning fair players that just want to enjoy the game, some will just move on to another game now

since we have many new ones coming

They need to get off their rears and provide an in game GM,GS or even player based mod that can fairly ban firstly the

gold spammers instantly, get their filter system updated to this century to stop any form of www .com etc and disallow

naming characters with more than 3 consonants at the start with all registered names saved so they can never be used

again even if it was deleted or banned

I have once seen all these things done in an older game and it worked like a charm but most companies nowadays only

care about money and are usually not wiling to spend to get these things done

I agree with u. I was banned too and still waiting to any response from NCSoft. I write them from my second acc created for extreme situations like acc bann and it seems that was good idea. How to write them when u can't log in your acc. I try via email but no response so i submit ticket from this acc including mail from my main acc and other informations they probably need. Worst from that is that my premium ends i think today or tomorrow and i can't spend that time for playing. 

Just now, Elorieth said:

At first I thought that you got banned because you have been reported either by mistake or because you maybe had pissed someone, but now that you are so many it seems like a false positive.

Tomorrow is update so mayby something is wrong with script that cauching suspicious accounts.

3 hours ago, obscuredxxx said:

I noticed alot of people got banned this morning at around the same time and for the same reason so i m creating this thread.

Last night i had trouble logging in the forums with my main account because of some known bug that happens to alot of people, so I decided to send an email to support to get some help.

had a few replies with ncsoft and then i went to sleep.

Today I woke up to see this:

Hello,
This message is to let you know that the NC account registered to this email address
and all associated game accounts have been permanently banned from our service

Details of the reason the ban can be found below:
Account: ****************
Account action: Permanent Closure
Reason: RMT: Selling
If you would like to appeal this ban,
please send us an email directly from this email address to support@ncsoft.com
Regards,
The NCSOFT Team

First of all this is unacceptable. Auto-banning this amount of people(and I think there are lot more than those posting on the forums) without investigating is just terrible. NCsoft did this kind of thing in the past on Aion as well. I dont know why they keep doing it.

I'm pretty sure its some kind of automated system to ban gold sellers and bots. The algorithm for this must be terrible. I didnt even trade with anyone for several days, and yesterday i only used the market to buy materials to craft moonstones.

I appealed on the mail given but i have a feeling this is going to take alot of time...

If you were banned for the same reason please feel free to post on this thread, ncsoft might get our attention and fix their mistake.

Whenever i see things like innocent posts, i have to remember a guy posting on an MMO forum of how they never do anything like RMT or botting, then someone linked his post on a Bot forum where he was asking about how he was banned for using their bot.

Though i also remember the Lineage II screw up from NCsoft a decade ago where there was a Gold Dupe and dupers where leaving piles everywhere, if you picked up a pile, you would get banned automatically as the automated system banned anyone who got hold of duped gold.

Something passed through your account to get you banned, or you arent being honest, hard for people on the forum to really know what actually happened, as ive never seen a post from someone getting banned and saying, i did it!

6 minutes ago, Archess said:

Whenever i see things like innocent posts, i have to remember a guy posting on an MMO forum of how they never do anything like RMT or botting, then someone linked his post on a Bot forum where he was asking about how he was banned for using their bot.

Though i also remember the Lineage II screw up from NCsoft a decade ago where there was a Gold Dupe and dupers where leaving piles everywhere, if you picked up a pile, you would get banned automatically as the automated system banned anyone who got hold of duped gold.

Something passed through your account to get you banned, or you arent being honest, hard for people on the forum to really know what actually happened, as ive never seen a post from someone getting banned and saying, i did it!

Is sending gold between my main and alt characters on same mail and server is bannable? Many people making few characters, lvling them up to 45 for making gold on dailies and send gold for main character. Any gold i spend on other things was exchange for in-game currency shop. They add it in to the game so it not illegal.

3 minutes ago, WszechbroPL said:

Is sending gold between my main and alt characters on same mail and server is bannable? Many people making few characters, lvling them up to 45 for making gold on dailies and send gold for main character. Any gold i spend on other things was exchange for in-game currency shop. They add it in to the game so it not illegal.

Personally ive mailed about 100 gold between my characters, i have 3 @ lvl 45, i also don't see where you need to defend sending gold to your main from my post ?

3 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

giphy.gif

who hoooooo, im free and ready to play again :D

btw, what was your request n?

mine is 4699912, at 11:55 utc

just saw one above 4702236.....

i'd say this is going to take a while....

I am really frustrated now, send them every bit of information I can. Phone name birthday university street address IP Internet provider, EVERYTHING I CAN... Still ask me for verifications... I am writing from the email from the banned account and still want verifications. So much time wasted for wrong ban, even my head hurts. I've done nothing wrong and still nothing, and as I see many people got trashed like me for no reason. I never did anything wrong in game and I get this.... One big disappointment really. Furthermore I don't even have mail in my account, how can I be accused of RMT selling. WHAT IS THAT LOGIC.

Sup... got the same story... LOL make me love any selling :D 

Hello,
This message is to let you know that the NC account registered to this email address
and all associated game accounts have been permanently banned from our service

Details of the reason the ban can be found below:
Account action: Permanent Closure
Reason: RMT: Selling
If you would like to appeal this ban,
please send us an email directly from this email address to support@ncsoft.com

Not funny guys...

3 minutes ago, Goddard1 said:

I am really frustrated now, send them every bit of information I can. Phone name birthday university street address IP Internet provider, EVERYTHING I CAN... Still ask me for verifications... I am writing from the email from the banned account and still want verifications. So much time wasted for wrong ban, even my head hurts. I've done nothing wrong and still nothing, and as I see many people got trashed like me for no reason. I never did anything wrong in game and I get this.... One big disappointment really.

at least they are asking for info....

still got nothing beside the automated message...

Archived