Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

Just now, obscuredxxx said:

Ignore the troll and dont feed it. Amused kids being salty behind the safety of their monitors. 

So guys, i ve submitted a ticket explaining every details on this matter to ncsoft. They said they are investigating it.

I'll keep you posted

I am yet to get any response. All I have sent them is my DoB used for the account because i don't know what other info i can add.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smo said:

on a side note - i've made over a hundred gold in the last couple days selling stuff on the marketplace. I've also sold a bunch of gold on the currency exchange to buy costumes. Also given gold to my girlfriend so she could buy costumes, and i'm still here.

So it does make it seem a little fishy when people say they were banned and only did things like that, but I still disagree with the guilty-until-proven-innocent approach being taken by some of the forum towards the people saying they were falsely banned.

Nobody knows how the automated ban system is working, false positives are entirely possible.

It always happens, and ncsoft has a history of doing the same thing again. At least they bother to fix it.

I'm not sure what could trigger the ban though. I barely used the market, only to buy moonwater stone mats. I spent most of the night doing brightstone again and again for the secret recipe.

The only thing that happened was this guy that changed the loot to master loot on 5% of boss, took all the items and left, then we all reported him.

I doubt this has anything to do though.

Got banned aswell this morning. 

I've spent 870euros so far on the shop(f10) and on currency exchange. 

I've also sold around 800gold worth of Skill Books on the market, I sell them for the group I'm going with since I got the highest premium member for reduced fees.

I then trade my group the gold from the skill books.

I do see how I could be flagged for RMT selling by trading 800gold between my farming group. 

Really annoying since I've spent 7-10hours everyday since I started playing BnS :/

18 minutes ago, obscuredxxx said:

It always happens, and ncsoft has a history of doing the same thing again. At least they bother to fix it.

I'm not sure what could trigger the ban though. I barely used the market, only to buy moonwater stone mats. I spent most of the night doing brightstone again and again for the secret recipe.

The only thing that happened was this guy that changed the loot to master loot on 5% of boss, took all the items and left, then we all reported him.

I doubt this has anything to do though.

It's possible that the mats you bought off the marketplace were from a bot, say if they banned a bot and traced where it's gold came from.

If that's the case, then they really need to change the system to not involve the marketplace asap, or at least have methods to see not only who a bot got its gold from but also how.

Judging by other posts though, it seems their detection method might have something to do with people crafting and afking.

or maybe it's both crafting and afking while also having gold that passed through bots hands which ended up flagging the account.

I would say they should check for player names, and if name is anything that indicates more than 30sec of thinking while creating, also character is not something default, ie it has evidence of somebody changing from default settings. Such player account should be manually investigated. It is not hard to make script that catches all "random keyboard" words like "fwewejhw", just check if keys are in one or two close areas on keyboard. NC soft is doing right stuff (autobahn), but they are doing it poorly, they need better coders, or more time, or both.

We all know by now that their banning is quite faulty, so be smart and do not twink your warlock by sending over more than 5 golds. And if they ban you create ticket to customer support and try out Black Desert, or that open world mmo called reality, winter is over time to get out you basement dwellers.

NCsoft has no choice they need to ban goldsellers and bots, you folks are collateral damage, everything is acceptable as long as nc soft answers investigates it and lifts ban where it was mistake. But when they stop it will be time for middle finger instead of monies.

Hi again.

Here another one banned ^_^U. For the same reason...

I dont understand what in hell is happening here. A lot of ppl have been banned without a reason ?? Really ?? I think NCSOFT have to check and give a good solution to honest players.

Relating to me, I send money and objects from my main to my alter (a lot of times) and viceversa, but it is normal, for the account system that NCSOFT has ^_^U.

As I said before, hope that NCSOFT give us a solution and compensate for this ^_^U.

Txurru

PD: 11:52 in the morning and not response yet (since this morning 8:12) ^_^U

7 minutes ago, Oomkin said:

Got banned aswell this morning. 

I've spent 870euros so far on the shop(f10) and on currency exchange. 

I've also sold around 800gold worth of Skill Books on the market, I sell them for the group I'm going with since I got the highest premium member for reduced fees.

I then trade my group the gold from the skill books.

I do see how I could be flagged for RMT selling by trading 800gold between my farming group. 

Really annoying since I've spent 7-10hours everyday since I started playing BnS :/

I have the same case as you,currently i have 78 runs of bloodshade,i usualy switch gold with my real life friend which i play with could be that :(

I have been play legally ever since and I am a bit wonder whats going here? all I could remember it was in the game exchange NCSoft points into gold or gold into NCSoft points it is legally isnt? why the heck I got banned for? I am guarantee you! I never ever purchase any nasty stuff from gold selling website to risk my own account either. I aint going to waste my time to throw my pirate axe anyway.

collateral damage.....

In skyforge they had problem with gold sellers early on, they fixed it on their end, so players didnt have to do anything

Elder scrolls online, fixed it as well on their end.

NcSoft should fix this bot/gold sellers on their side and not make honest gamers look like this, I spend over 200 euros on this game and 7-8 hours a day gaming. And this is how they thank me, banning me for no reason

Just now, Numie1 said:

as a master pack owner i would never risk my account aswell also selling insted of buying too

i agree with you I wouldnt risk my account with master pack either. I just send email to support. hope they could sort it out asap.

23 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

You actually took the time to investigate my post history? Whoa, now thats lifeless. No, I didn't get bullied in Vindi. When you can solo the entire game, how does one get bullied??

Not really I was just browsing through the forum, and I just saw that you are in all these "banned" post, just straight up talkin shit to people, if you have time looking for people who got banned and talk shit to them. Man I think you should go back to vindictus and solo more dungeons.

5 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

collateral damage.....

In skyforge they had problem with gold sellers early on, they fixed it on their end, so players didnt have to do anything

Elder scrolls online, fixed it as well on their end.

NcSoft should fix this bot/gold sellers on their side and not make honest gamers look like this, I spend over 200 euros on this game and 7-8 hours a day gaming. And this is how they thank me, banning me for no reason

Totally agre. I have spend 350€-400€ (and I wanted to spend another 100€ today), but thanks to God I didnt.

I dont know why NCSOFT do this ^_^U. I reported more than 300 Gold sellers (with my alter and my main), and this happened to me O_o ??

Very good NCSOFT, VERY GOOD ¬¬ !!

You know, the auto-bans are already maddening as they are, but what makes matters worse is the fact that there is still no official statement to this. 

I mean, they have to see all the support tickets, the forums posts, the outcry. But nothing. Either they don't care or they are too ashamed to admit it and the fact that they can't fix their own system. It's really sad. If this keeps going on, I think NCSoft is just killing another good game.. 

//Edit: I'm talking about a real statement. Not some 'We're looking into things, kinda, maybe' statement.

27 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

You actually took the time to investigate my post history? Whoa, now thats lifeless. No, I didn't get bullied in Vindi. When you can solo the entire game, how does one get bullied??

hope u get ban too sunshine. you would never know there are real support player got banned for no reason. very disappointed on you

23 minutes ago, Smo said:

on a side note - i've made over a hundred gold in the last couple days selling stuff on the marketplace. I've also sold a bunch of gold on the currency exchange to buy costumes. Also given gold to my girlfriend so she could buy costumes, and i'm still here.

So it does make it seem a little fishy when people say they were banned and only did things like that, but I still disagree with the guilty-until-proven-innocent approach being taken by some of the forum towards the people saying they were falsely banned.

Nobody knows how the automated ban system is working, false positives are entirely possible.

QFT. I sent 100g to clan mates for moonstone crafting. I didn't get banned here. Some of the people who got banned are probably gold buyers/ sellers.

I'm not saying all who got banned are guilty, but majority of them should be.

1 minute ago, Destinykraze said:

QFT. I sent 100g to clan mates for moonstone crafting. I didn't get banned here. Some of the people who got banned are probably gold buyers/ sellers.

Sorry but not agree. I dont think that ppl with Packs, premiums, and good weapons and accesories will risk their accounts (OUR accounts) for some stupid gold.

Relating to me, I am very upset because of this cause I dont have too much time to play, and only in the mornings a little bit, and the nights, another little... and because this "error", I can not play this morning.

I dont mind too much, but the problem is that since 8:00 in the morning I wrote to NCSOFT, it is 12:10 now and I have not response. This is another think I am upset with ^_^U.

4 minutes ago, Destinykraze said:

why would I spent £200-£300 on my account to risk it for then? It seems to be not a lot of money but I personally do support the game and why would I risk my own account for? Not either purchase any nasty stuff from gold selling or buying. You wouldnt never know until it happened to you. Wish you dont

Now that I think about it, the thing I fear the most is another ban wave when Warlock goes live tomorrow. 

Send your WL twink some stuff like Gem Hammer, Gems, Gold, Upgrade Mats and maybe the skill book (which I did buy already, got banned for that too LOL). So, probably the 3rd or 4th ban wave inc? 

16 minutes ago, Destinykraze said:

sorry, meant to quote the other guy. Forums are being buggy as usual :P

it won't even let me delete your quote out or edit the other guys quote into this without doing a new post so I just did a new one for it.

Archived