Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

well...they already said before release, that mouse/keyobard with macros are not allowed, so dont cry about that... second... noone ban you without reasson... after 16y of mmo exp, i never had ban without reasson, you guys probably did something for sure. So well enjoy your ban and stop making such whine topics.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leecon Today at 06:40

Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

Even though it might be true they said that those stuff is not allowed, the problem is, that nearly every gaming mouse or keyboard comes with a required Software except if you buy and ol ball mouse or standart mouse and keyboard without any other features. And most players are gamer and buy mouses and Keyboards with extra keys and features which require them to install a software (that allows to create and use makro keyprints). If you do not install those required software you might end up with just basic functions. But why would you renounce those.

7 hours ago, Kazna said:

well...they already said before release, that mouse/keyobard with macros are not allowed, so dont cry about that... second... noone ban you without reasson... after 16y of mmo exp, i never had ban without reasson, you guys probably did something for sure. So well enjoy your ban and stop making such whine topics.

In response to your comment about "never having a ban without reason". It's pretty much one of those cases that unless it happens to you when you know that you are indeed 100% innocent, you cannot be expected to understand the frustration of those caught in the crossfire. Like yourself, i too am an old school gamer since the mid 80's and have player the vast majority of MMO's since the 1st everquest. My point being, many times ive seen friends and family whom often play from same room as myself get banned here and there for nothing more than having the game installed on the drive in the first place. These "kids" you talk down to, are simply trying to make their voices heard. 

It's the poisonous players like yourself that only serve to help kill a games population by saying or implying things such as "good riddance" which ive seen through-out this thread several times by various members. Players hold the key to this games success in their hands and i more often than not, tend to stay away from forums as i find them to be full of people that complain about every last detail, whether thats about the games flaws or lack of content. The 1 complaint that a company should take VERY seriously is the ones pleading their innocence.

On 3/1/2016 at 4:57 AM, Arcteren said:

Not really I was just browsing through the forum, and I just saw that you are in all these "banned" post, just straight up talkin shit to people, if you have time looking for people who got banned and talk shit to them. Man I think you should go back to vindictus and solo more dungeons.

No, I left Vindi because the real bullies were the GM's and Admins. Not that they did anything to anyone, but more that they did nothing. Every ticket submission was a total waste.

Btw, thats all you got? all you can do is attempt to throw my own argument back at me? I honestly didn't even expect a response, but I'm so glad that with a few posts I've earned myself a hater. That feels all warm and cozy, all the attention you're giving me. But children crying about bans being "unfair" just happen to be majority of the posts lately. But I call BS, most of these people, if not all,knew exactly what they were doing. Like, 98%. They knew they were violating ToS. They just don't wanna have to start all over again and work for achievements. Because having taken the "easy" route makes them feel superior to other players. Tears=zero.

But I don't have to go back to Vindi, cuz I'm NOT BANNED!! Whoop! Will ya look at that? Is that a wound bed? Awwe, bet that hurts....but we don't want it to get infected, so here's some salt for it. Rub, rub.

12 hours ago, Rikazuchi2 said:

wtf am i supposed to do 

Man up. Accept the fact that you got caught cheating and now there is a penalty to pay. That penalty is account forfeiture. If you wanna keep playing, start a new account and try not to cheat this time. Because more of the same will happen, most likely.

12 hours ago, Kazna said:

This guy gets it.

On 3/1/2016 at 5:02 AM, Ngor431 said:

hope u get ban too sunshine. you would never know there are real support player got banned for no reason. very disappointed on you

OOOOOOOHHH! Just gave me an idea for my warlock!! Thanks!! Whoever says haters aren't useful, just doesn't have enough of them!!

On 3/1/2016 at 5:16 AM, obscuredxxx said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

:) everyone send a support ticket.

oh and chanchan... UP YOURS. 

Thanks

MMMMMMM...Yes...let the hate flow through you. You may pretend to be innocent and good, but you have already accepted the dark side. J/K. Do you even think I care?? You are random internet person #.......wtf-ever. You have no face or name, no identity at all. And you expect me to be hurt by typed words on a screen from someone I will never meet, never know, who can never have any effect or influence on my life at all? Go cry me a mascara river, princess.

Chanchan seems pretty lonely, they've got time to come back here and post over and over trying to instigate. Posting here helps you feel, doesn't it? You've got nothing else going on in your life, everything else is a dead end, so at least making people mad on the internet makes you feel alive.

• 1 month later...
  • Hime locked this topic

Archived