Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

1. Using keyboards / mouses software to reconfigure keybinds is completely diffrent thing than making macro that spams buttons.

2. Yes what you have no clue what you're talking about so go away. Every player is running bunch of 3rd party software while they play and many of them are forced to interact with games. So yeah now go away

funny how peeps are getting more and more offensive and no, you're still not having any point. which programms would that be?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are plenty of users banned who admit having used macros and are locked for susp. activity, do you expect them being able to differ between that when they want to get rid of bots? Think about it please. Iam done with angry crying kids crying on the forums about being banned lol.

Just now, Ninfu said:

Are you serious?

Oh man how about windows itself? Or your drivers? Or directx? do i have to continue?

windows? now your blocked for good coming up with something like that lmao. Its not even a 3rd party software its the thing your game runs on. holy god.

Just now, Zymeth said:

funny how peeps are getting more and more offensive and no, you're still not having any point. which programms would that be?

Are you serious?

Oh man how about windows itself? Or your drivers? Or directx? do i have to continue?

2 hours ago, Vyzardo said:
13 hours ago, Dotimus said:

in case someone missed it

pm @NC Elusive, not me....

sup guys. I'm back. After not even 24h, my account has been locked - again. The 3rd time now. This is absolutely ridiculous. I won't be investing another cent into this game until someone from NCSoft can confirm that this is fixed and won't happen again. What the *cricket* is this shit even? Like, really? 

have you pm "nc elusive"? they are also trying to understand why some players are getting hit with their filters.

>> the pm is with the ticket number

me, i'm abstaining from every chat, the only one i dare to use now is the party chat....

not that i even have been spamming before, but hey.... better safe than sorry....

38 minutes ago, Zymeth said:

windows? now your blocked for good coming up with something like that lmao. Its not even a 3rd party software its the thing your game runs on. holy god.

Go google what 3rd party software means and then start talking about them.

Request #4731872

Rikazuchi Today at 05:50

I just had to create a whole new acc with you guys just to send a support ticket. This unacceptable I am trying to just log in to my account I dont know why its giving me such a hard time. I say due to suspicious activities my acc has been locked not sure if that means banned or just an hour but especially as a paying customer I want this to end.

Please help remedy this situation in a timely manner

Birthday: *******

Main character: Rikazuchi 
Alt Char: Kisame, makoto ,novastar , dracul

Additional information : 
-I am premium 
-I have about 250g on my main atm

My ISP: Comcast internet + I have my cell phones hotspot 
That accounts E-mail : ***************

My server : Old man choo

anything u can do would be appreciated especially before reset

---Support--

Aeron Today at 06:00

Hello,

Account Name: jarrellhayes25@yahoo.com
Offense: Use of third party program
Penalty: Account closure

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,

Aeron
NCSOFT Support Team

---Me--

Rikazuchi Today at 06:05

I am real not a BOT i HAVE never done anything But play and love your game the only things I do. Is use my hotspot and regular internet never use thrid party software unless you mean my phone. Which I have revived emails for and entered new authorize passwords for here are past emails.

Request #4731872

Rikazuchi Today at 05:50

I just had to create a whole new acc with you guys just to send a support ticket. This unacceptable I am trying to just log in to my account I dont know why its giving me such a hard time. I say due to suspicious activities my acc has been locked not sure if that means banned or just an hour but especially as a paying customer I want this to end.

Please help remedy this situation in a timely manner

Birthday: *******

Main character: Rikazuchi 
Alt Char: Kisame, makoto ,novastar , dracul

Additional information : 
-I am premium 
-I have about 250g on my main atm

My ISP: Comcast internet + I have my cell phones hotspot 
That accounts E-mail : ***************

My server : Old man choo

anything u can do would be appreciated especially before reset

---Support--

Aeron Today at 06:00

Hello,

Account Name: jarrellhayes25@yahoo.com

We have reviewed the above action and found it and the associated penalty to be consistent with our policies. We ask that you review our terms and rules of conduct, which are available here: http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/. This action against the account will not be removed and the penalty will stand. 

Regards,

Aeron
NCSOFT Support Team

---Me--

Rikazuchi Today at 06:05

I am real not a BOT i HAVE never done anything But play and love your game the only things I do. Is use my hotspot and regular internet never use thrid party software unless you mean my phone. Which I have revived emails for and entered new authorize passwords for here are past emails.

Shit luck guys.

Ncsoft has started witch hunt and legit players will be hit by crossfire.

If i ever get banned for doing nothing wrong ill contact them once and if bans are not lifted with that mail ill just take it to next step and if i even have to ill sue them rofl

yea once i sent a ticket x3 they did which seems automated at best .

I did not however receive a personal email or anything

i am so upset atm i cant even think straight

to think and know i have played this game so *cricket*ing true only to have this shit slap me the face when im enjoying it most.

I am a master founders pack owner WHY WOULD I USE THIRD PARTY software so i WASTE all my money???

On 01/03/2016 at 8:28 AM, Vyzardo said:

sup. 

Starting today, I really have to question the functionality of the 'auto bot ban system' that NCSoft is using. 

As you can see from the title, my account has been locked - again. For RMT: Selling. Which is ridiculous

I didn't even send a mail with gold/items to another in a few weeks. I haven't even sold anything on the marketplace since a few days ago. 

So how can it be that I'm supposedly selling gold? Really? I was just doing my dailies, disconnected from the server, boom - account locked. 

For what reason? This is getting really ridiculous. Am I the only one getting locked? 

I mean, I didn't sell anything on the marketplace, I didn't send any mails, I didn't spam, I didn't insult anyone, I didn't use the clan recruitment thingy (I'm not even in a clan..). 

Did someone just flag me as a spammer/bot and I got locked? Or what is happening? Please fix this shit. 

Sincerely, an angry customer. 

PS: I'm obviously posting from a second account, since my main is, well, locked.. 

I have been banned too and have done nothing but just playing the game like everyone else. i have had to make a new account to put in a support ticket and waiting on a reply. it seems to be happening to a few people. but not everyone is going to make a new account and contact them to get this sorted so i feel very sorry for the people who are banned and no longer going to play when they have done nothing wrong too

Me2, and the response was so fast, that I am a bit skeptical if they checked anything at all.

Razor Synapse seems to be the common denominator folks.

A shame a game that should get good reviews, now are getting bad reviews because of the random bans.

It's a hint? NCsoft doesn't want you to play.

Best thing is, support answered nearly instantly. They just sent out a generic "no". Your case hasn't even been checked properly. It takes like ... 2 min to check if the account is a bot account? Look at the weapon upgrade? (bots dont upgrade hongmoon) Look at the crafting? Look at the person, able to speak english?

Leecon Today at 06:40

Hello,

The details of the action have been thoroughly investigated by multiple staff, including veteran investigators. All agents have arrived at the same conclusion: the account was found participating in prohibited behavior that we were unable to attribute to an account compromise. The evidence our investigators gathered merited the action that was applied. Thus, we are unable to alter or remove it. While we prefer not to take such actions, we feel it is in the best interest of our player communities. Thank you for understanding. As this has been fully addressed, we are unable to respond to further inquiries about this matter.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

im *cricket*ing done

I made a new ticket

• Rikazuchi Today at 06:23

i am so upset atm i cant even think straight 
    to think and know i have played this game so *cricket*ing true only to have this shit slap me the face when im enjoying it most. 
    I am a master founders pack owner WHY WOULD I USE THIRD PARTY software so i WASTE all my money??

Aeron Today at 06:28
    Hello,

Account Name: *************

Regards,

Aeron
    NCSOFT Support Team

Archived