Forums

And I didn't get banned!

DoowieEU

I just wanted to let you know, that I wasn't banned. I'm still here and still playing normally. I haven't done anything to exploit a bug and everything I've earned ingame to get my True Pirate Staff was by my own hands.

I've also reported bots and spammers, when I've seen them!

I won't contact support as I feel they don't need to now this information!

1 hour ago, DoowieEU said:

I won't contact support as I feel they don't need to now this information!

This must be the reason why you didn't get banned. I advice you to contact support to get your mandatory ban. Just send them a generic message ("Lolz, when is release warlockz? Gib epics PLZ")

True Pirate weapon  = you probably sold NCoins/buy gold/abuse master loot. (740 Gold)

the remain 80% of the players hardly reached true siren/awaken pirate without real $ be involved in it.

27 minutes ago, MENT said:

True Pirate weapon  = you probably sold NCoins/buy gold/abuse master loot. (740 Gold)

the remain 80% of the players hardly reached true siren/awaken pirate without real $ be involved in it.

Mass Brightstone Ruin farming and then getting lucky with people bidding like crazy on the skills on 4man BSH :)

I'm only at Stage 6 at this very moment in time, but I'm aiming for Stage 10 when I get home from work today.

P.S: I made my only Moonwater Trans stones and spent an evening doing 3v3 tag matches to get more soulstones :P

If you put the time and effort into doing something you'll get what you wanted. But of course pull numbers out of thin air is always easy, we NCSoft West would never give out information as to the percentage of what player has what weapon level. However; there are a lot of people kicking around with Awakened Siren/True Siren/Awakened Pirate & True Pirate, who haven't exploited, who haven't bought gold. They've done just like what I've aimed for and that is doing what I can with the time I have available.

Doing dailies, doing farming runs for gold and materials. Standing around doing nothing for hours on end, will not provide you those things :P

34 minutes ago, MENT said:

I just can't... hold me please

42 minutes ago, MENT said:

Lel.

I mean, if you're one of those guys who think DAILIES are the way to make gold, then I can see why you think true pirate is "too much" for the ~normal~ players.

7 minutes ago, Tolzray said:

Lel.

I mean, if you're one of those guys who think DAILIES are the way to make gold, then I can see why you think true pirate is "too much" for the ~normal~ players.

Sensei plz share your knowledge, I needz account ban too.

KSkFeKC.jpg

Honestly, I just have to thank my server. But good work OP, I don't know what it is like in EU, but I can tell you that in NA most other servers are far behind from where you are at. It's like hitting the lotto if you see someone in NA through F8 using accessories better than Awaken Infernal

I still see a few people on EU using Infernal, but it's normally when doing the big4 on my daily rotation.

I'm just trying to farm 4man BSH now to get as much gold as possible, so I can then burn through to my ring/necklace/earring to True Siren. I have all the other breakthrough/evolution items ready :)

Also want to get it done before March 8th (as I'm be having to take time away from B&S to play The Division).

I got my true pirate without spending a single $.

Farmed materials myself, crafted stones by myself (my friend crafted the refiners since i dont have merry potters x.x )

Farmed soulstones, made elements and look and behold true pirate staff stage 10.

If you are dedicated and dont waste time its easy to get there.

I only have my necklace and belt on Siren, reason is I just want to get that True Pirate Bangle first ... and I'm at lvl 10 Awakened Pirate Bangle, as soon as I hit the True.. I focus on the jewels .. the reason is simple .. I did all my farming without a single $ spent.. all I did was with farm. and I just want to get that Breeze weapon and not the other one that I find it useless. "Oath" is it ?

I have all the upgrades ready .. I just put all my soulstones and moonwater in my weapon..  and I'm at 0 soulstones now .. to get 250 soulstones .. will have it done in.. 1 week I guess. :)

and I must say.. I dont see a lot of people with the pirate weapon.. not even siren.. they stay at profane .. why ? no idea .. it's far better to speed up the weapon now to get that lvl 50 weapon when it comes ... I just want to have it done so I can relax.

Archived