Forums

Unreasonable drop rate on Bloodshade harbor 4 men mode

VKVKK

I completely agree. For the amount of time one puts into this dungeon, the drop rate of items is far too unreasonable.

I've done this dungeon 160 times for the hair, and guess what? No hair. 

Surprise. 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with this 100%. I don't want to fork over 500g for my BM skill. Actually in any game I've played I've always got the stuff I needed myself rather than buying it, but the drop rate here is comparable back to the times when I played Ragnarok. This one dungeon is going to kill the game for me. Currently at 105 runs and still haven't seen the book drop at all. In face I've only seen 3 books.  I know people have ran it more than and seen similar or worse results, but it shouldn't be this unrewarding. 

As i already states in a thread that i made 2days ago. Iv been doing constant lab runs for artifacts. 3 full days now of farming 10hours a day

By today i opened i think near 100 boxes since i want the outfit from it. And not a single one..... Saw it on market place for 500g

Now on monday im returning to my job after vacation and i simply wont have time to farm that much. Will actually quit the game,theres no rewarding on spamming same dungeon so much,its not fun and players dont enjoy doing it so much its a stupid way of keeping players busy cause developers lack imagination for better content.

You cant make a sell run,cant do anything in this game that makes dungeons rewarding after getting soulshields.

Took me 99 runs at jughando for a swordsman hat,there are probably people with even more runs and still without it. Farming wouldnt be a problem if it was even the least rewarding,dropping blue weapon chests.... Cmon.

I honestly feel sorry that this game is such a disappointment,graphics are decent and battle style is nice but thats not all that game should have to offer.

11 hours ago, Eladriel said:

As i already states in a thread that i made 2days ago. Iv been doing constant lab runs for artifacts. 3 full days now of farming 10hours a day

By today i opened i think near 100 boxes since i want the outfit from it. And not a single one..... Saw it on market place for 500g

Now on monday im returning to my job after vacation and i simply wont have time to farm that much. Will actually quit the game,theres no rewarding on spamming same dungeon so much,its not fun and players dont enjoy doing it so much its a stupid way of keeping players busy cause developers lack imagination for better content.

You cant make a sell run,cant do anything in this game that makes dungeons rewarding after getting soulshields.

Took me 99 runs at jughando for a swordsman hat,there are probably people with even more runs and still without it. Farming wouldnt be a problem if it was even the least rewarding,dropping blue weapon chests.... Cmon.

I honestly feel sorry that this game is such a disappointment,graphics are decent and battle style is nice but thats not all that game should have to offer.

give me all your stuff before you quit ;)

The struggle of this game is : Skillbook/hair BSH4 and Junghado Swordman Hat.

Its just RNG and thats really stupid 'cuz even if u got a team for doing the BSH4 its about 40~run to get skillbook, that mean its problably not for you, cuz there is so many skillbook.
The price is just too expensiv, i try to get my 400~ 500G for my skillbook BM, i dont even try to do the dungeon-chain cuz its boring af.  No fun at all, i pref afk PvP to get soulstone.

Whatever

I'd really like to see NCSoft's opinion on this, do they really intend for skillbooks to cost the average player 4-500g or weeks/months grinding a dungeon?  The same goes for the 4-man costumes, nobody runs them anymore because they drop LESS than the 6 mans on an average run and the costume chance is SO LOW, it makes zero sense.

Because the drop rates are so low, I would like to see somekind of currency system where you could buy the dungeon drops. Like if bosses would drop 1-3 biddable coins or something, and you would need 100 (or something) for a skill book or for that dungeon cosmetics? A system where dedicated players would eventually get their stuffs and would make it little more worthwhile to run even when not bidding for those coins, but making little extra cash from others bids.

Archived