Unreasonable drop rate on Bloodshade harbor 4 men mode

VKVKK

Bloodshade harbor 4 men mode is the hardest dungeon in the game so far, and yet it's  loots and drop rate on special item are extremely  horrible. let's just compare to 4 men Poharan, the boss will drop soul shield and special items like head adornment or clothes, and the final treasure box gives 2 perfume for sure. But lets take a look at BSH 4 men mode, each boss will drop an MOONWATER WEAPAPON and when there is an extra drop, it is most likely going to be an NARYU COIN, with a treasure box that gives nothing, if u are lucky u might get one or two machisomo, but my best shot is 2 Naryu Silver Coins.  let's think about this logically, I am capable of running BSH 4 with my gear, but I still have to go back to BSH 6 for soul shields? It just doesn't make sense for me. In addition, the special items drop rate on BSH 4 is abnormally low, I am not just talking about the volume, I'm saying every special drop that included Customs and adornments. I have farm BSH 4 for 130 times, and I still haven't seen the widow's hair adornment that I was looking for.  Within the 130 times BSH 4, I have only seen Hongmoon skill volume for around 3 times. That's like one drop of volume in 43 runs. I understand that these volumes should be the rare drop, but they should not be this unreasonably rare. Now the best way to get gold is making a summoner and go do Blackwyrm. Because the drop rate of any good stuff in BSH 4 is this low, people prefer to farm Blackwyrm for a secure gain of soul stones. If the high-level dungeon is not as rewarding as daily farming why would u bother to update new dungeons, just farm Blackwyrm for days and no need for updates. One last thing, why do we have Naryu Coin as an extra drop on BSH4 bosses and eliminating the chance of getting other special goods, is NC trying to pull a joke on us or something? So far BSH4 in NA have the worst drop system in every BNS server throughout the world. This is not what I expected from waiting so many years for NA server, so if NC soft still care about our players, please fix this madness.

And I hope that our fellow players could support me on this issue to make us a better gaming environment.        Thank You

I'll attach a picture of how many time of BSH i have run.

http://BSH.jpg

Kinda agree on this, in BSH drop from all the other bosses are crap, Widow might drop the hair but it's really rare. Even drop from Hae Mujin can be pretty crappy, did some runs with friends, first run we got weapon, a nice amount of mats, subsequent runs was terrible, only 4 item drops and only drop 1 mats, rest was useless weapon chest and a weapon none of us can use. Could we have at least better drop on the first few bosses, at least drop some soul shield like 6-man, so I can focus on doing 4-man rather than having to run 6-man just for soul shield.

I Agree too with this post, made 66 runs on bsh4.. saw 5skill books... and thats it.. i need hair style.. i m so tired of this dungeon.. and still never saw that hair style... only blue weapon boxes... its OMG! maybe y should make some event with double drop for bsh4... i dont know.. if you will add hair style in shop i will kill y :D (joke ofcs-but it will be very sad-bcs 66runs still not droped hairs)

Yeap and as a hardmode dungeon shouldn't it be more rewarding to run? I know the reason to run them is mostly for the skill books but those are really rare drop, it should have a bit more incentive than just that for a hardmode dungeon.

With the hair, they might do the same thing as with the poharan hair. They will add one in the store and the others you can get from farming bsh4. The one that drops is still unique in a certain way, but people will just buy it instead of farming it.

Yea, if they will put to shop that who is so rare... lol.. so why the hell i m not sleeping and runing and again runing this dunegone.. and always after killing twins i cry and cry :DDD so hard oh my god:) 

3 minutes ago, Areos said:

With the hair, they might do the same thing as with the poharan hair. They will add one in the store and the others you can get from farming bsh4. The one that drops is still unique in a certain way, but people will just buy it instead of farming it.

I would love if they add the hair to shop, but  books and other drops would still be a problem, some of the skills are very important for certain classes. 

Hmm maybe you made not much runs in bsh4 or y cant do this, thats why y want it in shop... but i want be exclusive when i will get that:)) i dont liek when half of the game is runing with same outfit or hairs style :P...players work hard at bsh4.. so its must be unicue items..

4 minutes ago, iMoon said:

Yea, if they will put to shop that who is so rare... lol.. so why the hell i m not sleeping and runing and again runing this dunegone.. and always after killing twins i cry and cry :DDD so hard oh my god:) 

especially when u see the 2 item loot after u kill twins and it is a Naryu Coin...u just wanna rage dont u. :p

well yes as i told i cry all time when killing them xDD but i will get this fk hairs style..:D even if i need to make 200runs :DDDDDDD and it will be very sad, when if i get it after 200runs.. they add it to shop... i will delete this game ahah:D

I do agree that the 4 player BSH drop rate and rewards is absolutely not rewarding overall and I did finally got my warlock skill book on my 12th run which I consider extremely lucky at that rate. Oh btw and I am going to mention this...later on once we have silverfrost content and everything lvl 45 content related becomes outdated. All the asia regions including korea, the 4 player dungeon versions of BSH, Naryu Maze, even Poharan 4 player no longer exists and were removed from the game. However they added all the 4 player rare drops to the 6 player dungeon loot drop table. I decided to do a quick 6 player BSH run back on CN server on my main warlock player soloing and yeah got destroyer hongmoon book and costume very first run lol alongside the usual 6 player loot like soul shields, purple bracelet, etc.

So yeah I have a feeling that it'll most likely happen here for NA BnS as well once we have the lvl 50 silverfrost content updates going into later on this year which is quite soon. 

9 hours ago, Yuisha said:

I do agree that the 4 player BSH drop rate and rewards is absolutely not rewarding overall and I did finally got my warlock skill book on my 12th run which I consider extremely lucky at that rate. Oh btw and I am going to mention this...later on once we have silverfrost content and everything lvl 45 content related becomes outdated. All the asia regions including korea, the 4 player dungeon versions of BSH, Naryu Maze, even Poharan 4 player no longer exists and were removed from the game. However they added all the 4 player rare drops to the 6 player dungeon loot drop table. I decided to do a quick 6 player BSH run back on CN server on my main warlock player soloing and yeah got destroyer hongmoon book and costume very first run lol alongside the usual 6 player loot like soul shields, purple bracelet, etc.

So yeah I have a feeling that it'll most likely happen here for NA BnS as well once we have the lvl 50 silverfrost content updates going into later on this year which is quite soon. 

Silverfrost won't come before summer though.

Yup and try to farm goodies and gold for future upgrading. Anyways thats just what I noticed on both korea server and CN server way later on since there is no more 4 player POH,BSH,Naryu Maze lvl 45 purple dungeons after Silverfrost. So I wouldnt be suprised at all if NA BnS will follow the same future path and just move all the 4 player loot drops to 6 player lvl 45 purple dungeons therefore removing 4 player POH,BSH,Naryu altogether later on.

3 minutes ago, Xogi said:

Silverfrost won't come before summer though.

Yeah most likely but who knows what Ncwest has in mind for us. May come much sooner then we think considering we are getting the very last lvl 45 content tomorrow on top of Warlock class. ^^

9 hours ago, Yuisha said:

Yeah most likely but who knows what Ncwest has in mind for us. May come much sooner then we think considering we are getting the very last lvl 45 content tomorrow on top of Warlock class. ^^

Probably alot of bugfixes/issues before summer, then silverfrost in winter. As you said, who knows? We can only assume :D

yup, work for this gear, but then the extra stuff you want doesnt drop and if it does, gotta decide who is gonna get the item first if clan run or bid wars against rich people and overtime it just becomes like wut, due to the insanely low drop rates. Not everyone has 14 hours dedicated per day to farm for a few items

so my rant time has come to this too,

i've done 115 runs of bsh4, trying to get the hair aswell.

I've a friend who did 247 runs before he got his.

I understand the drop being rare, that's just fine. but doing hundreds of runs without getting rewarded is absurd. I'd expect a way to purchase the hair after perhaps doing 100 runs or so...

this is very saddening.

It is pretty disencouraging when you spend an hour+ running a dungeon, and don't see one single thing drop the entire run.

Literally. not one single drop.

I can imagine how bad it must feel after doing a lot of runs like that.

1 hour ago, iMoon said:

I Agree too with this post, made 66 runs on bsh4.. saw 5skill books... and thats it.. i need hair style.. i m so tired of this dungeon.. and still never saw that hair style... only blue weapon boxes... its OMG! maybe y should make some event with double drop for bsh4... i dont know.. if you will add hair style in shop i will kill y :D (joke ofcs-but it will be very sad-bcs 66runs still not droped hairs)

Damn, 5 skill books? You're lucky as hell.

Agreed, did 100+ runs, saw  5 books no hair so far. Ok I know they are rare drops, But AT LEAST half of the time there is only one machismo+blue weapon box+1or 2 pirate weapon in the loot lol. I mean are you serious? 20mins hard working just to get that 20 silver reward, shared by four team members? 

I don't think endless farming a stupid outdoor boss or just doing farm/derank in 3v3 can keep a mmo long.

hmm... the community seems to have confusion about the fact that were 15 major content patches behind kr and they're are trying to get us on an equal playing field.

Also as verification of the first part of 50 content dropping no later than mid april is the fact Babbletron was asked "would we be able to get warlock true pirate before 50 patch." His response to this question was "Only if you're dedicated enough." If ppl think this content is enough to last til late summer than your underestimating your peers.

And also if you have 1000 achievement points in Silverfrost you can just buy the skills books and hair for naryu silver and materials.

6 hours ago, upscalesteam said:

hmm... the community seems to have confusion about the fact that were 15 major content patches behind kr and they're are trying to get us on an equal playing field.

Also as verification of the first part of 50 content dropping no later than mid april is the fact Babbletron was asked "would we be able to get warlock true pirate before 50 patch." His response to this question was "Only if you're dedicated enough." If ppl think this content is enough to last til late summer than your underestimating your peers.

And also if you have 1000 achievement points in Silverfrost you can just buy the skills books and hair for naryu silver and materials.

The point is not we are trying to catch up  content, it was the gaming experience. BNS now shows the unequal rewarding system, for people like me who run dungeons for like a week, can't even make half of the people who just spam Blackwyrm for two days. U think that's fair? We all understand that we have a lot of updates to catch up, doesn't mean they can mess up the loot system and we just do Blackwyrm to lvl 50.  What about people who haven't play any other server before, did NC consider their experience? 

Archived