Sign in to follow this  
wootwoots

Question about weapon current path & lvl50content

Recommended Posts

As everyone know, with the lvl50 content, you will not have anymore the siren -> pirate path

 

But i have a question about that, if i have in my vault all weapons needed to go from true profane lvl10 to true pirate.. Would i be still be able to used them post lvl 50 path to have the true pirate ? And not follow the "new" more expensive weapon path ?

 

Like, for now with one of my char i'am at awakened pirate 10, and to get to true pirate is kinda... FKING expensive so, what happen is the 50patch come and i still dont have the true pirate ?

Edited by wootwoots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pinwheel   

The old siren/pirate path will be gone completely. Wherever your wpn ends up, it will pick up from there in the new path, you can't continue the current (old) path once the new path is implemented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so what happen if you have stopped at awakened pirate ?

or if your weapon is at +5 ?

 

So even if you still have all the item in your vault you couldnt use thoses to keep running to true pirate and you are forced to run the new expensive new path ? oO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanna know that too ^ because currently I'm at awakened pirate. Will it still let us continue to true pirate? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, because so far it have been said, the "lvl50 path" is more expensive, and that's really sux because that game is already insanely expensive as F to upgrade gear -_-"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xogi   

@Acquainted @wootwoots

 

Let me clarify for all of you, and I hope people read my comment if they have the same question. 

 

- If you are at True Profane and still haven't upgraded to siren, with the new patch when you upgrade, it will no longer be able to get to Siren/Pirate path. (OPT1)

- If you already are in Siren/Pirate, regardless of the stage or level, you'll continue that path UNTIL you have reached TRUE PIRATE +10 MAX, a new path will be opened to you.(OPT2)

* TL;DR - People at true profane will go through another path, which will take same amount of time and cash or whatever to get to the new path. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xogi said:

@Acquainted @wootwoots

 

Let me clarify for all of you, and I hope people read my comment if they have the same question. 

 

- If you are at True Profane and still haven't upgraded to siren, with the new patch when you upgrade, it will no longer be able to get to Siren/Pirate path. (OPT1)

- If you already are in Siren/Pirate, regardless of the stage or level, you'll continue that path UNTIL you have reached TRUE PIRATE +10 MAX, a new path will be opened to you.(OPT2)

* TL;DR - People at true profane will go through another path, which will take same amount of time and cash or whatever to get to the new path. 

 

Theres another post with this question (similar) and this is what someone said. which one is more possible to be the system implemented?

 

"RIGHT NOW : True profane => Awakened Siren > True Siren > Awakened Pirate > True Pirate

 

AT LVL 50 PATCH : True Profane > Awakened Oathkeeper > True Oathkeeper > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze

 

Having True Siren will let you transform to True Oathkeeper Directly. Having True Pirate will let you transform to True Breeze directly and save ALOT of mats and money in the long run and reward you with a headstart.

Hope it helps"

Edited by Acquainted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xogi   
9 hours ago, Acquainted said:

 

Theres another post with this question (similar) and this is what someone said. which one is more possible to be the system implemented?

 

"RIGHT NOW : True profane => Awakened Siren > True Siren > Awakened Pirate > True Pirate

 

AT LVL 50 PATCH : True Profane > Awakened Oathkeeper > True Oathkeeper > Awakened Breeze > True Breeze

 

Having True Siren will let you transform to True Oathkeeper Directly. Having True Pirate will let you transform to True Breeze directly and save ALOT of mats and money in the long run and reward you with a headstart.

Hope it helps"

 

I cannot speak for NCSoft, so I really don't have an answer for your question, I'm sorry. But it wouldn't be ideal to have a path because someone was waiting, right? Are we supposed to google facts before taking every step and turn? 

 

I doubt having True Siren will make you skip pirate. Siren and Pirate is one path, once you complete it - you'll get the Oath, Breeze and Gale (?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jem   
2 minutes ago, Xogi said:

 

I cannot speak for NCSoft, so I really don't have an answer for your question, I'm sorry. But it wouldn't be ideal to have a path because someone was waiting, right? Are we supposed to google facts before taking every step and turn? 

 

I doubt having True Siren will make you skip pirate. Siren and Pirate is one path, once you complete it - you'll get the Oath, Breeze and Gale (?)

 

 

If your weapon is true siren when the new weapon path comes out, your weapon now goes from True Siren -> True Devil (or whatever the hell name it is).

 

Refer to this chart/image (purple path):

1zco0wg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Xogi said:

@Acquainted @wootwoots

 

Let me clarify for all of you, and I hope people read my comment if they have the same question. 

 

- If you are at True Profane and still haven't upgraded to siren, with the new patch when you upgrade, it will no longer be able to get to Siren/Pirate path. (OPT1)

- If you already are in Siren/Pirate, regardless of the stage or level, you'll continue that path UNTIL you have reached TRUE PIRATE +10 MAX, a new path will be opened to you.(OPT2)

* TL;DR - People at true profane will go through another path, which will take same amount of time and cash or whatever to get to the new path. 

 

Since you didnt understood anything about what i asked

 

- If you have all weapon to go to true pirate AFTER the lvl 50 shit, can you still used them ?

- what happen if you are lets say at awakened siren lvl 5 .

-What happen if you are at awakened pirate 10 ?

 

if i have all weapon in my vault to go to true pirate instead of follow that "new" path could i still use them ?

 

because seriously, i dont want to go to a new, but WAY MORE expensive path

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xogi   
9 hours ago, wootwoots said:

 

Since you didnt understood anything about what i asked

 

- If you have all weapon to go to true pirate AFTER the lvl 50 shit, can you still used them ?

- what happen if you are lets say at awakened siren lvl 5 .

-What happen if you are at awakened pirate 10 ?

 

if i have all weapon in my vault to go to true pirate instead of follow that "new" path could i still use them ?

 

because seriously, i dont want to go to a new, but WAY MORE expensive path

 

If you would take the time to either read it thoroughly or look at the picture Jem posted, you'd have your answers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xogi said:

 

If you would take the time to either read it thoroughly or look at the picture Jem posted, you'd have your answers. 

 actualy no the picture only show you go from "true" to another weapon

 

it doesnt answer my question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xogi   

 

@wootwootsI don't know if you're trolling...whatever. 1. It's all in the picture, try again.

 

What is the point of giving you three answers, and you can't take one of them? Me @Jem@Acquainted already replied. Instead of asking the same question over and over, try to read. There is nothing more we can tell you ._.

Edited by Xogi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elynya   
11 minutes ago, wootwoots said:

 

Since you didnt understood anything about what i asked

 

- If you have all weapon to go to true pirate AFTER the lvl 50 shit, can you still used them ?

- what happen if you are lets say at awakened siren lvl 5 .

-What happen if you are at awakened pirate 10 ?

 

if i have all weapon in my vault to go to true pirate instead of follow that "new" path could i still use them ?

 

because seriously, i dont want to go to a new, but WAY MORE expensive path

If you stop at awakened siren 5 you can upgrade it to true siren10 and then go to new path

for awakened pirate you have to upgrade it to true pirate10 then go to new path

all upgrade cost will be the same as of now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xogi   
9 hours ago, Elynya said:

If you stop at awakened siren 5 you can upgrade it to true siren10 and then go to new path

for awakened pirate you have to upgrade it to true pirate10 then go to new path

all upgrade cost will be the same as of now.

You should've let him play the game :( It's not difficult at all to read that chart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoowieEU   

I went from Awakened Pirate to True Pirate in less than 48 hours with just doing dailies and obtain materials/gold myself. (and I worked both those days for 9 to 10 hours each day).

 

So it's not difficult and it's not expensive. It's just if you have the drive to get what you want, without being lazy about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Elynya said:

If you stop at awakened siren 5 you can upgrade it to true siren10 and then go to new path

for awakened pirate you have to upgrade it to true pirate10 then go to new path

all upgrade cost will be the same as of now.

 

thanks :]

 

7 minutes ago, Xogi said:

You should've let him play the game :( It's not difficult at all to read that chart. 

 

You should just answer normaly if someone dont see that right away ( and i was running a dungeon at the same time got it after )

it would prevent waste your time and mine.

Edited by wootwoots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xogi   
9 hours ago, wootwoots said:

 

thanks :]

 

 

You should just answer normaly if someone dont see that right away ( and i was running a dungeon at the same time got it after )

it would prevent waste your time and mine.

I did answer normally, and so did Aq and Jem, but did you read? Is the question here. You can't expect everybody to give you information with a spoon, really. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but asking over and over without indicating where your problem is - I don't want to help cause I know you didn't try. 

 

"I go into the store where I bought my TV, I tell them it's broken. They ask me "What's broken with it?" I keep telling them it's broken!" You see where I'm going? In that situation, I didn't even put effort in trying to know the problem, the same applies to you. Well, anyways. You got your answer in the end. And it's not really expensive if you just do dailies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elynya   

Actually it's still unclear what will western get though but right now most ppl use TW version as place holder

Western might made their own weapon upgrade path too

 

I took this screenshot from their stream as you can see it has 2 upgrade path

1. True Oathbreaker (lv 50 patch weapon)

2. Awakened pirate

zyCvEZ4.jpg

 

as you can see in this one you can choose an offering weapon (he also state that this weapon is very far away from current patch)

zM5VMsW.jpg

 

So there is a chance western might get a mix weapon upgrade system which player can choose what weapon they want after level 50 patch released.

I think this system is better than delete siren-pirate path.

 

IF you are not rushing I suggest you to wait and see more info coming later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this