Blade and Soul will be the most played MMO in NA for years to come

TopDollar

1 hour ago, TopDollar said:

Because im better and smarter than a man child like KaLnoX =).

right one: u cannot predict the future, GW2 was Said to be the Best MMO Ever, and it dried up so badly after 3 years Because of Neglect in balance and Content release Later into its lifespan u have no idea what the company will do with the game as it continues.

blade and Soul KR Still are suffering MASSIVE botting issues etc etc 6 years Later into its release, what makes u think this version will be the huge change, or foundation of removal, Tera, Aion and many more Asian games run by NCSoft also have huge botting issues, NA Players hate grinding, therefore the game WILL ALWAYS contain bots why? Because its f2p they lose nothing if they're banned and can happily recreate a account for a second go. they have NEVER solved the bottign problems in their games and I doubt BnS Will manage that, at most they maybe able to cull down the Spamming, but bots will be a Forever issue.

u've literally taken fanboying to a whole next level in all honesty, theres NOTHING wrong with BDO, also I see MORE streamers on BDO then BnS, I see More hype for that game in comparison and ALOT less farming/botting in that game, GvG and Open World pvp also has a MUCH Bigger community, which puts it ahead on paper.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TopDollar said:

Another Shit Desert fangirl coming to defend a thrash game like shit desert. Keep telling yourself that, you'll see it flop in 1 month.

I hate BDO, LMFAO, I intend to play BnS for a lnog time, and Main the warlock class, I've just spent 5hours Customizing my New Char, i'd never invest int osomething like BDO I don't have the time to physically put into the game, and it seems very teraish.

I'm just stating.

Just because I can see the GOOD in another game, doesn't mean I'm a "fangirl", which I'm not YOUR the one Fanboying Lmfao.

8 minutes ago, TopDollar said:

Oh really than please explain how you made 400g-600 day DAILY YOU SHOWN. You are 100% getting your goods from spammers and im reporting you for a investigation.

Lol, I'm sorry. Not that I can't explain it. But I simply don't want to explain it :D

I mean, you're not my guildie, not my friend, I owe you nothing.

Why would I teach you something fun that practically make you OP in this game ?

Just a bit correction, those are my old pics, when i was still noob. 

I understand the market better now, it's not 400-600 it's 400-700.

Closer to 800 actually. Damn, I'm good.

54SIdbQ.png

Considering how badly mmopergers generally perform these days...

Sure, Blade & Soul has a hope of a possibility of a chance to be the "( second ) most played mmoperger in NA," ( doubtful ), but would likely still underperform and pull numbers that LoL matches on a particularly good weekend.

I don't know why I'm responding to some obvious bait shitpost.  I guess the forums are that dead.

Anyhow, back to the topic of the thread before it gets locked, here are the reasons why this game is not going to be as big as you think.

1.  Bots

2.  Ninja Looting

3.  Toxic players

4.  Endgame grindfest

5.  Leechers and AFKers

6.  Questionable outfit pouch transmute system

7.  Moonstone transformation upgrade wall

8.  Poor crafting system

9.  Bad gathering system

10. Bad optimization

11. Outdated graphics

12. Outdated game engine.

13. Not so subtle cash grab.

1 minute ago, Bezerko said:

Anyhow, back to the topic of the thread before it gets locked, here are the reasons why this game is not going to be as big as you think.

1.  Bots

2.  Ninja Looting

3.  Toxic players

4.  Endgame grindfest

5.  Leechers and AFKers

8.  Poor crafting system

9.  Bad gathering system

10. Bad optimization

11. Outdated graphics

You forget to add shitty faction population issue.

tbh this is a ridiculous thread, seriously.

I point out some GLARING truths to the Background of NCSoft, and u call out "fangirling".. I wouldn't be on this forum if I DIDNT Mainly play this game, I have no interest in BDO, I'm not investing in B2P games for one, its EXTREMELY Grindy with 0 Fast travel, Litterally is a game for Hardcore Players which I defintly am not.

U scream Fanboy, while ur absolutely Fanboying the ass off BnS, u literally have ur Head Stuck in its Ass and Physicvally using your tongue to climb further.

U claim "p2w" before its Even Released or has a Offical Store market, u make ur conclusion based on a Few players Regretting a Purchase, and just overall Love for ur own game, that is a Fanboy.

I mean I do HOPE BnS outdoes and Outlives BDO, I do hope that it Keeps up its Work and Keeps itself running for Many years to come as a Populated game,

I'm just telling you now, Screaming about "bot fixs" is useless, because NCSoft hasn't fixed those issues in any game it has owned yet.

theres a DIFFERENCE

between Siding with another Game, and Simply admitting a few truths about your own, u really need to learn that line, Everyone has SOMETHING about NCSoft we Dislike, no games Perfect, I'm Simply just pointing that out to you.

2 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

1.  Bots

2.  Ninja Looting

3.  Toxic players

4.  Endgame grindfest

5.  Leechers and AFKers

8.  Poor crafting system

9.  Bad gathering system

10. Bad optimization

11. Outdated graphics

I disagree with at least 8 of thise points.. those are not actual facts those are just points from ur personal opinion. How do i know this? A lot of peoplw love the crafting and gathering system. The moonwater trans is not a problem. You dont know what yr talking about unless you played end game of tera and end game of maplestory. Bns gearing is a walk in the park. And theres no grinding at all. If u wanna see grinding. Go check out maplestory

5 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

1.  Bots

2.  Ninja Looting

3.  Toxic players

4.  Endgame grindfest

5.  Leechers and AFKers

8.  Poor crafting system

9.  Bad gathering system

10. Bad optimization

11. Outdated graphics

This is a good list. I like it. I almost missed this.

#2 going to be fixed at warlock update.

Want to add :

Hacker in Arena.

2 minutes ago, KaLnoX said:

@Every one on this thread;

Click your profile name at top right >> Click Ignore Users >> Type in user name >> Type "TopDollar" >> Tick all >> Add user

But, he's so much fun. My apology, I choose to keep him in reading range.

I hope no one get offended. It going to be fun, playing the way I usually played today and imagining @TopDollar spent 3/4 hours doing boring daily for measly 10-20 G.

4 minutes ago, Rief said:

But, he's so much fun. My apology, I choose to keep him in reading range.

I hope no one get offended. It going to be fun, playing the way I usually played today and imagining @TopDollar spent 3/4 hours doing boring daily for measly 10-20 G.

I make around 10 or 12 g a day lol. Its not mucb but im happy with it.. when my destroyer is geared then it will be double. Its not 800 a day but i make more money here than i did on tera..so im very satisfied. Also im really dedicated to 2 characters. I dont have time to spend 10 hours farming on 7 different characters. No offence or anything

14 minutes ago, plasticmemories said:

I make around 10 or 12 g a day lol. Its not mucb but im happy with it.. when my destroyer is geared then it will be double. Its not 800 a day but i make more money here than i did on tera..so im very satisfied. Also im really dedicated to 2 characters. I dont have time to spend 10 hours farming on 7 different characters. No offence or anything

Naah, no offense. You guys will eventually figured up the trick. Or someone else will and stream it. :D

39 minutes ago, Bezerko said:

1.  Bots

2.  Ninja Looting

3.  Toxic players

4.  Endgame grindfest

5.  Leechers and AFKers

8.  Poor crafting system

9.  Bad gathering system

10. Bad optimization

11. Outdated graphics

What he said

44 minutes ago, Rief said:

Lol, I'm sorry. Not that I can't explain it. But I simply don't want to explain it :D

I mean, you're not my guildie, not my friend, I owe you nothing.

Why would I teach you something fun that practically make you OP in this game ?

Just a bit correction, those are my old pics, when i was still noob. 

I understand the market better now, it's not 400-600 it's 400-700.

Closer to 800 actually. Damn, I'm good.

54SIdbQ.png

I would ask you how you made all that skrilla but I realize now you're probably the reason my finger hurts so damn bad from all the bot reporting. Thnx brotato chip

3 minutes ago, Megapixel said:

I would ask you how you made all that skrilla but I realize now you're probably the reason my finger hurts so damn bad from all the bot reporting. Thnx brotato chip

*Sigh* Why no one believe me when I said that was the result of legitimate playing ? and it took like 2/3 hours at most ?

No, I'm not the reason why your finger hurt so bad..

Although I do sell some extra gold for HMCoin. I mean, some of those costume are amazing. I wish they made it account sharable, it will be more convenient.

twpfZkx.png

Sorry for the censor, last time I show this to a guildie uncensored, he picked at me about ruining marketprice. AS if one  person can ruin market price..

1 minute ago, Rief said:

*Sigh* Why no one believe me when I said that was the result of legitimate playing ? and it took like 2/3 hours at most ?

No, I'm not the reason why your finger hurt so bad..

Although I do sell some extra gold for HMCoin. I mean, some of those costume are amazing. I wish they made it account sharable, it will be more convenient.

twpfZkx.png

Sorry for the censor, last time I show this to a guildie uncensored, he picked at me about ruining marketprice. AS if one  person can ruin market price..

Dude, I want to believe you. Really I do but your sketchy story and your anonymous screenshots make you look more guilty than innocent. If you really want to prove yourself, make a video.

2 minutes ago, Megapixel said:

Dude, I want to believe you. Really I do but your sketchy story and your anonymous screenshots make you look more guilty than innocent. If you really want to prove yourself, make a video.

Ah well, I have to resign myself to be unjustly accused.

*fainting dramatically*

lol...

• Lock6 locked this topic

Archived