comet strike-volume 2

kle205

• 2 weeks later...

for just 30 gold, I personally am a fan of using it for clearing massive amount of mobs in short period of time.

if you QE with a lot of mob around you, you will get max agility (100% evade),
when maxed agility, every evade you do = free trigger on comet punch (and also faster trigger)

Doing QE at the right timing, you get unlimited comet punch mode for 7k a hit and 10k per crit.

I love it personally.

During fighting spirit path 3 lets me do endless comet strikes in a full party during a boss dps phase for upwards of 15-17k per hit per mob.

No one is ripping aggro from me after that.

cs is the ultimate trash killer and if you are pro, path 2 is an amazing option as well - instead of using fire kick after a resist you can comet strike for much much more with no cd.

anyone saying this is useless or not worth it doesn't know their class

1 hour ago, Proteux said:

I love it personally.

During fighting spirit path 3 lets me do endless comet strikes in a full party during a boss dps phase for upwards of 15-17k per hit per mob.

No one is ripping aggro from me after that.

Form 3 has 45 sec CD and is only available a second time after a crit, but you cannot do it more than twice. The hongmoon skill only increases its damage and gives the focus-recovery effect compared to the previous stage. Please explain me how you "spam" it ? The only form that is spam-able is the form 2, which has an insane cast-time if you don't use it after an evade/resist.

As for the thread, IMO this skill book isn't useless at all. This form 3 is quite insane even if you can only do it twice and not spam it, it's still two very powerful strikes in a very very short instant. Not mandatory I'd say, but nice DPS boost. You can also use form 1 to have an extra way to use Searing Palm, the HM skill increases its damage, which makes it even better. Form 2 is just insane for AoE. Form 4 is PvP only and the HM skill isn't worth the Zen Bean cost.

22 hours ago, ShandraManaya said:

Form 3 has 45 sec CD and is only available a second time after a crit, but you cannot do it more than twice. The hongmoon skill only increases its damage and gives the focus-recovery effect compared to the previous stage. Please explain me how you "spam" it ? The only form that is spam-able is the form 2, which has an insane cast-time if you don't use it after an evade/resist.

As for the thread, IMO this skill book isn't useless at all. This form 3 is quite insane even if you can only do it twice and not spam it, it's still two very powerful strikes in a very very short instant. Not mandatory I'd say, but nice DPS boost. You can also use form 1 to have an extra way to use Searing Palm, the HM skill increases its damage, which makes it even better. Form 2 is just insane for AoE. Form 4 is PvP only and the HM skill isn't worth the Zen Bean cost.

CS form 3 is spammable during fighting spirit. Each hit that a party member does lowers the cd of CS by 4 seconds meaning your party only has to do 11 hits for CS to come back up. The HM book lets you spam it consistently because of its 0 focus crit cost. Without the book, you have to 4-lb-4-lb etc.

1 hour ago, RyceCream said:

CS form 3 is spammable during fighting spirit. Each hit that a party member does lowers the cd of CS by 4 seconds meaning your party only has to do 11 hits for CS to come back up. The HM book lets you spam it consistently because of its 0 focus crit cost. Without the book, you have to 4-lb-4-lb etc.

Oh I totally forgot that Fighting Spirit also did that.

Archived