Phantom Grip

Els

Hello, when some BDs use Phantom Grip on me, I try to use Reversal, but sometimes it seems I can't (the skill icon do not do that 'pressed' animation). Is there any way for a BD to prevent others to use Reversal during the Phantom Grip ?

Yeah I know the timing, I used it many times on Soul Stab, but sometimes it just does not work =(. I don't know if the BD uses a resist skill prevent me from using Reversal, or if he can CC me during the phantom grip.

Even with iFrame or immunity from the one who grips, the gripped one can still use Reversal. You just won't knock him down but you will end the grip. I have no clue where it comes from, but not from resist nor CC (you cannot be CC while you are gripped btw).

Hmmm maybe it's on my side then. When i try to use Reversal, it works fine most of the time but there are those cases when I use the skill and the skill icon does not animate, the skill does not go on CD =(. (And I doubt I pressed the wrong skill that many times).

I think it's lost packets.

In my case, the connection goes through the carrier Telia which is known to have issues. At that point my connection gets rekt and most of my skills just plain don't work due to packet loss / ping spike. It's very frustrating.

I had to start using a vpn to bypass that connection, I ended up having a bit higher ping, but I don't have these problems anymore. You could give it a try, although you might not have the same issue.

It's also possible it's a bug, it's not common for some skills to not work correctly...

I doubt it's lost packets since it's the only skill that sometimes does not activate. If it was lag, I would see the skill going on CD later, but that's not the case, and after I get soul stabbed, I can still spam 1 perfectly fine.

Archived