441 Atk Mushin Tower F7

Ragefull

19 hours ago, VaneQuish said:

You should try using the Lightning Rod + Pierce combo while wearing the Siren Bracelet the one with Crit Dmg and Crit. It can shave off roughly 30 seconds from your solo.

This was done with about 433 AP.

about the siren bracelet with crit damage. did they change the rolls on that bracelet? since i accidentally used it to level up my pirate bracelet (i had the attack power one, i was intending to use) i've been buying them from the AH and i havent been able to get the same rolls back. It feels like they added more rolls to it, i see threat now x.x

8 hours ago, Bagel said:

about the siren bracelet with crit damage. did they change the rolls on that bracelet? since i accidentally used it to level up my pirate bracelet (i had the attack power one, i was intending to use) i've been buying them from the AH and i havent been able to get the same rolls back. It feels like they added more rolls to it, i see threat now x.x

Just keep rolling its RNG.

Yeah. You're time is slow for such high stats. I can do the same time with only 356 attack half the pierce 2% less crit and 5% less cdmg.

Seems like your rotations are off. I see you end up just standing there applying poison unstealthed then spending a long time till hook kick was useable. Basic infinite stealth is: Stealth > r/f > x + 1 > r/f > tab > r/f > ss +1 > repeat. Spamming ss + 1 is an awful way to perma stealth.

1 hour ago, Slizzard said:

VaneQuish.. how is your Lightning Rod up every like.. every 1 second? Is your %crit just that high or what?

Decrease 5 second when hit on 5 poison stack. I swear my shit aint doing that. 

I have 55% crit chance. If you hold down the lightning rod button it'll go off whenever it's up.

If u have any problems with Junghado. I saw a vid doing exactly this and ive never lost a fight with him since.

(MANDATORY)

The most Op tip is to knock him Down when stealth drops he ALWAYS DOES a rising strike which u have ALOT of time to counter. Just hit counter and boom back in stealth.(if you anticipate it 60-70% life)

(TIP)

If u need to SS back to reactivate stealth, u can safely do it by using your spinal tap at <1 sec left in ur stealth (3 pts in skill). It will stun him and give u perfect cover. Use shadow drain to increase stealth. If u think your on cooldown for ss.

Drop a mine when your about to expire and explode it to kd or put 3 points into skill 3(keyboard) that has Kd. He will rising strike ALWAYS, you counter with woodblock. Rinse and repeat. IT WILL SKIP HIS 8 HIT 60% COMBO and you never ever have to see it.

(Tip)

If u drop and see his true sight buff is up and see he is using his skill. Drink a potion or lotus charge until u can stealth (after true sight expires)/kd.

Archived