Gems?

Soullessx

Hello, I was wondering what would be best gems to use?  I am guessing attack power diamond and Ruby would be 2 of them.  I can't really decide what would be better the life drain on crit purple gem or additional damage on crit?  And which 4th gem do you think would be best?  Citrin or peridot for BD?  Thanks for the help as I could not find anywhere in guides where they say what gems to use.

Everyone is pretty much using the same ones.

Attack Power (Diamond)

Life Drain (Amethyst)

Addition Damage (Ruby)

For the fourth, it depends what you have access to. Personally, I'm using the Attack Power Peridot from the Valentines Day event. If you don't have that, I've seen many people using the Crit + Immunity on Evasion Peridot. It's pretty good for BD too since we have high base Evasion.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the increase damage on stun target for my mushin tower runs, combo your 2 with C (lightning draw skilled down the middle i believe for extra damage on stunned enemies) and then RB plus auto attacks in between. I notice a difference in damage when they are stunned for sure. all depends on what you are doing, single target or multi target. could use a defensive one as well if you feel squishy.

Yeah, brilliant hexagonal peridot with the 3 sec immunity +120 crit on evasion is p nice for 4th, and not too expensive (~2g atm). I'm not wearing anything with the intent of adding evasion but my rate is 25% and that's enough to pretty much always have peridot activated or on cd. Cd is 30 seconds iirc.

Archived