Help a fellow assassin with them bots.

Wapow

So it appears that there will be nothing done regarding the bot situation, it's even possible that that NCsoft is in it with the gold sellers, but speculations aside i need some help.

Facing a bot that chases you and spams his abilities even when you're in stealth is fine, I can work around that, however, recently, I noticed that the bots have inhuman *cricket*ing reactions when using abilities like ccs and immunities and so on. Now, Destroyers are beatable, even easy, no doubt, but *cricket*ing KFMs man... *cricket*ing KFMs.

The bastards use some sort of a buff bug that gets you into combat at the start so you cant even dash and every single thing you try to do is instantly countered, and because the bot is locked on to you regardless of stealth or cc (like webbing for example) or whatever they stun you instantly after your escape even though they're Blind. So has anyone figured out a way to beat these sadlittlecunts as a sin?

Cheers

Destroyer bots are Free Wins, but yeah i've met KFM exploiter / bot who was able to instant combat me right after beginning of the fight. Prices of Soulstones going down drastically just because of them, NCSoft remains silent. Silent Night. Silent Night.
Nl2lzjE.gif

Think what happens when "no-bot" players will start to use this auto-rotate in stun / freeze script...
RiP combo forever. 

56 minutes ago, Wapow said:

SThe bastards use some sort of a buff bug that gets you into combat at the start so you cant even dash and every single thing you try to do is instantly countered, and because the bot is locked on to you regardless of stealth or cc (like webbing for example) or whatever they stun you instantly after your escape even though they're Blind. So has anyone figured out a way to beat these sadlittlecunts as a sin?

Cheers

I think this is because bot program is not real client and does not have to load assets. I myself never had this issue since I have monster PC and SSD and I see the KFM bots to pop blue buff, run towards me to get into range for flying slam as an opener, which I can avoid, however unlike real ppl they do not waste time and you have only few seconds before they get to you.

31 minutes ago, Razerka said:

Destroyer bots are Free Wins, but yeah i've met KFM exploiter / bot who was able to instant combat me right after beginning of the fight. Prices of Soulstones going down drastically just because of them, NCSoft remains silent. Silent Night. Silent Night.

I heard that NCSoft promised on their stream to have some solution for bots for next patch... will see.

Idk how it is on NA, but I played 30+ games today, saw only 1 KFM bot and no destroyer bots in gold on EU.

31 minutes ago, Somnolence said:

I think this is because bot program is not real client and does not have to load assets. I myself never had this issue since I have monster PC and SSD and I see the KFM bots to pop blue buff, run towards me to get into range for flying slam as an opener, which I can avoid, however unlike real ppl they do not waste time and you have only few seconds before they get to you.

I also see the bluebuff and its what gets me into combat. I start dashing  and before i can jump to glide the buff (I presume) somehow gets me into combat and i cant do shit. I can Q the jump they always start off with, yes but he instantly turns around and slams the ground to stun me before I can SS.

1 hour ago, Razerka said:

Nl2lzjE.gif

Think what happens when "no-bot" players will start to use this auto-rotate in stun / freeze script...
RiP combo forever. 

Yea this shit dude... they keep locked on to you 24/7 same shit with KFMs which makes their skill shots that require you to face the enemy not so skill...

I haven't heard anything about a solution to them but I truly hope that they come up with something next patch.

Archived