Account is locked

vermillion420

So i got hacked Feb 26 the day of the hacking i couldn't log in so i changed my password and then put in a ticket. Then a few hours later a GM Locked my account, which make sense but i said in the ticket that i changed my password and email password so why would he still lock my account?  After the account was locked i got this from another Gm 

Dazell (Blade and Soul) 
Feb 28, 02:20

Hello there,

It seems that you are still using the same email from the previous ticket #4585230. Please be informed that you must use the new email address that is not associated with any NC account then send us a new ticket. Reference again this ticket number #4585230 or #4634590, any will do.

Please take note that you must not reply on this ticket. Send us an email (new ticket) here: support@bladeandsoul.com

We hope you understand.

Regards, 
Dazell 
NCSOFT Support Team

So after days of trying to get my other ticket viewed with the new email i loged on today to check my ticket and they are all marked as solved and i am still locked out of my account. Really  not sure what else to do about this i got Master founder pack on this account , I Really do not want to make another account and lose the master Founder pack.  

2 minutes ago, vermillion420 said:

i changed my password and email password

The message they sent you very clearly asks you to use a different email address for your account since your current one was deemed unsafe, regardless of whether or not you changed it's password.

It's very very obvious and simple what steps you must now take in order to get access to your account once again, just read it again, follow the steps and you're good to go.

4 minutes ago, vermillion420 said:

So how do they go about making this new email my old account and not a new one ..?

I'm sure they have a plan in mind if they're the ones asking you to do this.

The technology we have available to us nowadays might be advanced enough to change an email address field that's associated with an account.

2 hours ago, vermillion420 said:

So i got hacked Feb 26 the day of the hacking i couldn't log in so i changed my password and then put in a ticket. Then a few hours later a GM Locked my account, which make sense but i said in the ticket that i changed my password and email password so why would he still lock my account?  After the account was locked i got this from another Gm 

Dazell (Blade and Soul) 

Hello there,

It seems that you are still using the same email from the previous ticket #4585230. Please be informed that you must use the new email address that is not associated with any NC account then send us a new ticket. Reference again this ticket number #4585230 or #4634590, any will do.

Please take note that you must not reply on this ticket. Send us an email (new ticket) here: support@bladeandsoul.com

We hope you understand.

Regards, 
Dazell 
NCSOFT Support Team

So after days of trying to get my other ticket viewed with the new email i loged on today to check my ticket and they are all marked as solved and i am still locked out of my account. Really  not sure what else to do about this i got Master founder pack on this account , I Really do not want to make another account and lose the master Founder pack.  

4 hours ago, vermillion420 said:

Dazell (Blade and Soul) 

Hello there,

We hope you understand.

Regards, 
Dazell 
NCSOFT Support Team

Here is what they want you to do.

1. Make a brand new e-mail account (that you do NOT register to NcSoft)

2. Make a new ticket for customer service and refer to previous tickets #4585230 and/or #4634590.

Your new ticket should look something like this :

"Hello, this ticket is made in reference to tickets #4585230 and #4634590. My new e-mail address is "blabla@blabla.bla"

Thanks for your assistance."

What happens now is that GM assigns the brand new e-mail address you made to the account you bought your founders pack for.

That new e-mail address should then be your new login/account name and whatever password you used to have on that account should remain the same as before.

If you did the above correctly then you just need to give it some more time before your account becomes unlocked I guess.

P.s. Also in the future, do not post your ticket numbers on public forums and such.

1 hour ago, NukeGerbil83 said:

P.s. Also in the future, do not post your ticket numbers on public forums and such.

^This. 

I hope you understand why. I truly hope NCSoft will contact you 1st, requesting private additional information for confirmation, before they assigned "your" new email to your account.

Archived