Sign in to follow this  
Calmisity

So how do you exactly share a loot if it's in cross server

I have friends on different server, so we go to F8 for some runs together. But a thing just came to my mind is that how do we exactly share the loot if something valuable drops such as BSH secrets etc. If it's same server, we can just sell the item and trade each other the loot gold but how do we trade through different region/cross servers? Also I heard that even if we do legit sell the secret and share the loot profit, it is bannable because of large amount of gold being trade? Any opinions would help. Thanks folks

MENT   

You can't, many things broken and we hope one day they will be fixed, I wish share a loot in cross zone was the biggest issue in here...

Yamyatos   

It shouldnt be bannable to trade large amounts of legit gold, even tho it could trigger their detection systems. If ncsoft bans anyone for such a thing it's a mistake on their end.

I dont have an answer for your main question tho.

Jagabee   
1 minute ago, Calmisity said:

If it's same server, we can just sell the item and trade each other the loot gold but how do we trade through different region/cross servers?

you can't

2 minutes ago, Calmisity said:

Also I heard that even if we do legit sell the secret and share the loot profit, it is bannable because of large amount of gold being trade?

sounds dumb imo. rmt is bannable, but if i have 10 golds and i wanna give you 5 golds i can, why not o.O

2 minutes ago, Jagabee said:

you can't

sounds dumb imo. rmt is bannable, but if i have 10 golds and i wanna give you 5 golds i can, why not o.O

Hi, thanks for your input but 10 gold is kind of different from like 500 gold... but the secrets are like 500g ish for BM and LBM etc so thats like 125ish gold for 4 players and that's a very large amount of gold

Edit: Also to your first reply. I meant that friends on the same region can simply sell the secret through F5 or trade with people and can share loot profit afterwards

Edited by Calmisity

Jagabee   
Just now, Calmisity said:

Hi, thanks for your input but 10 gold is kind of different from like 500 gold... but the secrets are like 500g ish for BM and LBM etc so thats like 125ish gold for 4 players and that's a very large amount of gold

still. as far there is no rmt there is no reason to ban

Just now, Jagabee said:

still. as far there is no rmt there is no reason to ban

Hi, May I know whats RMT stands for? 

Jagabee   
5 minutes ago, Calmisity said:

Hi, May I know whats RMT stands for? 

as enhance said, it's when you give the person gold and the person pay you with real money for the gold. but if you just trade the gold and no real money is involved then ncsoft has no reason to ban you.