HUGE GLITCH when bm uses air combo

Dalapie

half the time i knock them up in the air and i wanna use my combo but they just fall to the ground, like as if they jump right out of my combo, it makes NO sense, and they cant use immunity when in the air allready :S happens 70% of the time , i use take flight and wanna use RMB or LMB but they just fall through it as if nothing happen, its a major glitch

Had this happen to me several times today. I have 50-60ms with barely and spikes, so it's not a lag issue. It might be tied to the camera glitch. Every time you knock someone up the camera takes on a weird angle and it takes time to adjust it to even be able to continue the combo...

27 minutes ago, aoshii said:

Had this happen to me several times today. I have 50-60ms with barely and spikes, so it's not a lag issue. It might be tied to the camera glitch. Every time you knock someone up the camera takes on a weird angle and it takes time to adjust it to even be able to continue the combo...

MzGbgBc.jpg

I got it enabled but try to disable the "Enable Cinematic Skill Camera" option and check if it's a camera problem.

It's a camera angle issue. Happens more often against FM's when they freeze you, sometimes you can do the full combo, sometimes only half, sometimes can't do it at all. I usually wiggle the camera a bit until it gets back in focus and finish the combo.

Agreed - camera angle issue. I turned off cinematic camera and make sure to move my camera around in their direction while hitting LB/RB and it works 99.999% of the time. Won't work consistently if you're rooted by FM like Onene mentioned. 

It's not a glitch, make sure you are close enough to them and are looking at your opponent.

I used to miss a lot with my air combos until I found the sweet spot.

The tricky part is when your opponent back steps and the game catches up (lag) so you think you are right on them when you need to move just a little bit further forward which is what I'm assuming is happening to you since the left/right camera angle is pretty obvious.

17 minutes ago, Evict said:

It's not a glitch, make sure you are close enough to them and are looking at your opponent.

I used to miss a lot with my air combos until I found the sweet spot.

The tricky part is when your opponent back steps and the game catches up (lag) so you think you are right on them when you need to move just a little bit further forward which is what I'm assuming is happening to you since the left/right camera angle is pretty obvious.

What he is talking about is a glitch. The skill goes on cooldown, YOU go up into the air, the enemy falls through to the ground while you're in the air. It happens occasionally, and its pretty lame tbh.

It's been happening a lot of late and I have no idea why. I throw people into the air and as I jump after them they just fall down taking no damage at all. I've even had a FM land several feet behind me and start attacking  me while my BM was executing  his aerial combo on a sort of afterimage. Basically, the FM had left behind a duplicate of himself that remained visible, suspended in mid air, for the rest of the fight. I personally think it's lag, because it seems as though my opponents simply aren't where they appear to be. 

FMs leaving shadows of themselves behind whenever I  knock them down or into the air is a huge issue for me anyway. When a fight takes too long, there'll eventually be 4 or 5 of them all over the arena, and the only way to tell the real one from the 'echos', is to see if it is still moving and attacking. It's beyond confusing and these shadows do not even disappear when the second round starts.

Archived