bot kfm at arena

YUVABOZAN

did anyone see a bot kfm? i fight him 2 times last night and how can i say... he was bot :d he was about 1700p at 1v1 and always targeting me and following me while im invis and never miss me and ofcourse when i stun him instantly using esc&stun skill like always reading my mind. mb it can possible but not always i think. how can u always see an invisible person or how can u follow him like rockets? do u think its make sense?

It's not impossible to follow you if you're invisible.

There's a plain silhouette on the screen running around while you're invisible.

I always follow Sins and Summoners while they are invisible, whether I'm blind or stunned, I find them in a short time.

there's alot of kfm bots right now, what they will do? they will insta follow you, if you backstep they will charge at the same time and when you land you are *cricket*ed, they will insta turn around after a freeze or snare, they will combo with macros, they will counter every hit/evade even from their back, etc...

Following you while invisible is possible if you pay close attention but no player is that perfect, bots are known to auto follow you weather or not you're invisible to no end, and the constant tab stun breaks is not possible due to cooldowns and it's a bot or a hacker.

@nickilli yea sure best kfm in the universe ^^ he was auto following me. if u see me and trying to attack or stun me thats ok but he s just following and using skills insta. i dont know about esc&stun skills cd but when i use x or 3th skill while invisible instantly his using stomp skill mb u can if u try hard but there is no time between thinking it and doing that stun skill and always! always doing that not 1-2 time. idk call me noob but that was so anormal

Here's a thread I made earlier: 

I didn't say the name in the thread, but the bot's name was exactly same name as OP said (though OP made a typo).

Bot behavior on him is really obvious: straightforward strategy / perfect blocks and, most importantly, turning while in freeze. Even while in his own Ice Flower, he would still be turning around (and the ice statue turns, it looks rather funny). Also constantly moving towards you in a very bot-ish way (perfectly directed at you while turning)

15 minutes ago, YUVABOZAN said:

@Rawrzory loool same moves ^^  i was trying to tell everyone this ty so much and u re playing really good. i think we must program an antibot-bot if anyone can do pls give us antibot-bot program ^^

Well thats not me i'm a lowly 1600 pleb. But thanks for believing in me i suppose :P.

32 minutes ago, JJhopper said:

NC too busy banning ogong ss, this is a feature!

25 minutes ago, HailNKill said:

it's okay,people who save 2-3 mins from ogong will get banned,that's all matters.

You guys are slowly promoting it to become a theme or what ? Better nerf arelia <----> better ban ogong ss users ? 

4 minutes ago, Rawrzory said:

You guys are slowly promoting it to become a theme or what ? Better nerf arelia <----> better ban ogong ss users ? 

Because NCsoft has strange ban priorities. Today the AFKer in a dungeon was mocking our party who actually did all the killing that according to the livestream what he is doing is not against the ToS but ss through walls is, and that he will be afking it the whole day and that he hopes to see us all again.  So you heard right, NC will perma ban those who ss through a wall but afking dungeons the whole day is OK.

2 minutes ago, Whimsicalalien said:

Because NCsoft has strange ban priorities. Today the AFKer in a dungeon was mocking our party who actually did all the killing that according to the livestream what he is doing is not against the ToS but ss through walls is, and that he will be afking it the whole day and that he hopes to see us all again.  So you heard right, NC will perma ban those who ss through a wall but afking dungeons the whole day is OK.

I didn't hear "perma" yet. I believe they just said punishment/penalty, not permanent account closure.

Encountered KFM that seems to have no cd's at skills ,evading from cc and instantly countering each of my every skill or ,worse perma stun me and kill me in few hits ,no escape ,no posibility to even play.i was confused -this its for sure not my 1st time in pvp :D

Do you know the definition of insanity?  Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

They just don't care. NCSoft is "looking for a long term fix". What about now NCSoft.

I heard when you said on stream, that you can't just put a GM 24/7 banning ppl because thats a short term fix.

Then why not make the short term fix while you find a long term fix. Arena is getting boring. I feel like the only way to solve this problem is to take soulstones rewards out of the arena. This way bots wont make any profit resulting "no bots in arena" like preseason when beans where not active.

And yes they are bots. As a sin its pretty easy to expose them because they turn while on the web. I have seen destroyer bots, and destroyers/KungFu im guessing with scripts since his combos and patters are different and more complex. I have seen Summoners blatantly hacking just going invisible while attacking. But yeah i guess we will still try, because we are just insane.

Archived