So, NCSoft, can you PLEASE fix the delay on 2 ?

Featherine

Title.

There's this really weird delay on the 2 defensive skill when grabbed, the skill goes blue and has the general animation that says I pressed the damned button but CD doesn't go off and obviously, it counters jack squat.

It's frustrating af to lose half your HP to a crappy BD's circle of swords thingy because of that when it's in reality easy to counter.

If you need a visual representation, here's one @7:47 another one @10:28:

Yeah I know he has high ping but exactly the same shit happens to me and I have 30.

I don't understand what you are really saying. I have always found 2 countering to be persnickety because the window to use it Incredibly small. You basically have to predict when they will use it, or watch for a specific animation to start up and be lightning quick about it. Otherwise you are just boned. My ping is usually 100, but i have never experienced the certain window to be fickle and erratic. And just in case you don't already know, the counter point for bd grab is when the sword slices into your head.

59 minutes ago, wolftonrei said:

I don't understand what you are really saying. I have always found 2 countering to be persnickety because the window to use it Incredibly small.

BD's Soul Stab window probably a full second. It's pretty massive, to be honest. Like cat pounce being unable to tab, this is just another bug.

Also, the counter for BD's Soul Stab is from the second it casts and the black swords fly out from his back until after the first sword lands in your neck.

When you fail the counter, it still goes on CD. Notice how when the bug I'm talking about happens it clearly does not and you can see it on video. The skill is pressed, you can see that the skill icon has the blue/pressed animation but somehow, someway, nothing happens.

It's not a matter of timing here and no you don't need to wait until the sword does it's descending motion as since this bug is recurrent for me the only I can somewhat reliably use it is by predicting it's usage and spam it before the BD even tries to use it, I've countered it the moment it appears many times. Like the HUnewearl said, the window is pretty huge which is the reason no decent BD even tries to use it, you're just begging to be punished.

Anyone with a modicum of reflexes can counter it, under normal circumstances.

Archived