Forums

Gold shop big lie/typo, other typos and F3 lack

SViper

• The ctrl+c Gold shop spreads lies, it says that we selling Gold for NCoins, but it's actually selling Gold for HMCoins. So please fix this typo, if it's not typo, but bug, then then fix that bug. I'm actually are serious disappointed when I found out that thanks to friends, because there is no more legit way to buy premium without spending real money or buy for gold from player.
  • Jinkyoung at The Darkglimpse spells one sentence wrong. It spells "Ne Kuro will appear any time" when it should spell "Nekuro will appear any time". It's actually misspells Nekuro that way in all sentence he mentions Nekuro.
  • Add Sunglass from Razorwing Ravine Faction Shop to F3 for preview proposes.

58 minutes ago, Cor said:

It clearly states that you recieve hongmoon coins, learn to read.

Then atleast they need change text from NCoins into HMCoins in ctrl+c menu, because that's is confusing. And please don't send people to learn read, that's a bit disrespectful.

And turning NCoins into HMCoins in my opinion is bad thing, because NCoins can only be obtain by wasting real cash and you buy things that you can't buy for HMCoins such as: Premium and Materials.:(

You buy golds with NCoins, you receive Hongmoon Coins for selling gold. You can't buy golds using Hongmoon Coins. So the text is correct, since the "NCoin" label is meant to be relevant for those who buy gold.

Premium and Materials (up to Infernal Horns, which are easily obtained in dungeons anyway) are exclusive to people that actually pay cash. If no one was "wasting real cash" like you said, you wouldn't even be able to get your Hongmoon Coins for gold using the Currency Exchange System.

Archived