Salvaging outfits bugged please fix

saggynippz

Well there is several outfits when i look at them in my outfit storage they are able to be salvaged for fabric/HQ fabric. Then i get the outfit and its unsalvageable pls fix this we need a way to get fabric/hqFabric other than paying Hongmoon points and salvaging my money what a joke :D (if it is not a bug then i'm sorry but that is so stupid p2w for fabric only)

1 minute ago, Hazriel said:

Well unfortunately it's not a bug. They removed the option to salvage ingame costumes on purpose to stop bots from farming fabric. See the pattern? Every move here is because of "bots", but punishes real players instead...GG

wow that sucks man these bots ruining this game its such a good game to just why :(ty for reply cleared that up ^^

1 hour ago, Hazriel said:

Every move here is because of "bots", but punishes real players instead...GG

because real player exploit dungeon door to make the run 5 minutes faster for the rest of the group. and i hate it, ncsoft hate it, every legit player hate it. 

that's why banning real player that exploiting things is the number one priority on ncsoft ban list.

13 minutes ago, chinmi said:

because real player exploit dungeon door to make the run 5 minutes faster for the rest of the group. and i hate it, ncsoft hate it, every legit player hate it. 

that's why banning real player that exploiting things is the number one priority on ncsoft ban list.

Forgive me, but how comes the Ogong exploit to the fact that ingame outfits can't be salvaged? They will fix it, exploiters gets their punishment, end of the story. Now chill out, this isn't the topic for you ^^

(And just to let you know, in your signature you break the ToS with talking about the exploit, which is bannworthy hf ^^)< Wow quick sign. change ^^

1 hour ago, Hazriel said:

Well unfortunately it's not a bug. They removed the option to salvage ingame costumes on purpose to stop bots from farming fabric. See the pattern? Every move here is because of "bots", but punishes real players instead...GG

Will they remove soulstones because bots are farming those? Removing content due to bots is quite ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, Hire De Lune said:

Will they remove soulstones because bots are farming those? Removing content due to bots is quite ridiculous.

I need to agree but this is the reality we need to face with...At least this is the reason they gave us, everyone has the freedome to believe it or not. I personaly doubt it, since all the "anty bot measures" are failed so far.

1. Does putting mail behind paywall stoped bots? Nope, they mail you now.

2. Does the lvl restiction on chat stopped bots? Well, maybe slowed them down a bit, but not significantly enough compared to the harm it made for new players.

3. Does banning goldsellers with monitoring ingame transactions worked? Well i'm sure there are a lot goldbot got banned by this method, but a lot of innocent players as well (literaly i'm AFRAID to help out my friends with more than a few silver due to the risk of falsely being banned)

4. Does taking away soulstones from moonwater dailies stopped the bots? Nope, they farm arena and faction dailies now.

5. Does removing the option to salvage ingame outfits worked? Well yeah, bots aren't selling fabric, they have more profitable things to sell, but it reduced the transmutation option technicaly useless (especialy with the ridiculous RNG) ^^'

Correct me if i missed some anti-bot measure  from the list and sorry for the off-topic reply ^^

12 hours ago, saggynippz said:

Well there is several outfits when i look at them in my outfit storage they are able to be salvaged for fabric/HQ fabric. Then i get the outfit and its unsalvageable pls fix this we need a way to get fabric/hqFabric other than paying Hongmoon points and salvaging my money what a joke :D (if it is not a bug then i'm sorry but that is so stupid p2w for fabric only)

Well maybe that's true or maybe its not, regardless of what they say.  Ultimately you can still buy outfits and salvage them, so to me it seems this is more money motivated.

Archived