Show off your bots!!

psiccopatA

url]Picture of Destroyer Bot I faced in 1 V 1 Arena, name was: KOFC, look @ the gear(Stock Profane weapon bad soul shields, Level 45 ect..) & the profile name full of random letters "asdw", After I beat the bot in first & 2nd round I would then begin to move around the arena & noticed the dead body of the bot following my movements. I face bots in both silver & gold rank on a daily basis now, mostly destroyer bots................ [ADMINS DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD!!!]

Client_2016_02_28_01_10_23_985.png

1 hour ago, psiccopatA said:

I was doing some quests and look what i've found =P
I'm tired of reporting it and nothing happens so... lets just see if posting here something happens ( besides i'm getting a block from some forum's mod ).

enjoy ;)

^^^ ROFLMAO!!! Yeah, were suppose to believe that NC is working on a solution for the BoT problem and somehow were suppose to be optimistic about the whole situation that their going to take care of it. There are tons of games on the market that use GameGuard still and not a single one is without 100's if not 1000's of BoTs running rampant months or even years after their release. If you still believe their going to take care of it, you're in denial. If I'm wrong, then list me 1 game that has been using GG for months or even years and is BoT  / Gold Spammer free or nearly BoT & Gold Spammer free.

Anyone can enlighten me what do they gain by killing mobs? Not even one is premium and last time I checked non-premiums arent getting any gold (copper) from mobs and drops in OW are mostly crap, it doesn't even pay off to sell on merchant.. Did something changed?

3 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Anyone can enlighten me what do they gain by killing mobs? Not even one is premium and last time I checked non-premiums arent getting any gold (copper) from mobs and drops in OW are mostly crap, it doesn't even pay off to sell on merchant.. Did something changed?

Probably leveling to 45, they have time to farm so it isn't hard. Don't think they're there for looting, just EXP.

Still a lowbie, so pardon the ignorant question but do these THINGS ever put on a Faction-Based Uniform? If so, are you not only farming them mercilessly but also making sure that the other faction is also?

Love the song too. Very appropriate. My father had a collection of Black Sabbath albums, (Yes, I know, that is NOT Black Sabbath but that voice is quite distinctive.), and I remember hearing them play as a child. I believe he saw them play in Birmingham when they first formed in the late 60s. 

By the way, how do you post a video? I know how to post a Screen shot here but not a video.

Michelle

2 minutes ago, chinmi said:

this is a naming and shaming thread. i'm going to report to a few moderators to come here and protect the identity of those bots. 

..err sorry, we can't do this? we can't show their names? why? am i getting banned or something?

3 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Still a lowbie, so pardon the ignorant question but do these THINGS ever put on a Faction-Based Uniform? If so, are you not only farming them mercilessly but also making sure that the other faction is also?

Love the song too. Very appropriate. My father had a collection of Black Sabbath albums, (Yes, I know, that is NOT Black Sabbath but that voice is quite distinctive.), and I remember hearing them play as a child. I believe he saw them play in Birmingham when they first formed in the late 60s. 

By the way, how do you post a video? I know how to post a Screen shot here but not a video.

Michelle

In my server in Misty Woods they do, usually late at night though.  They farm the faction dailies.

3 hours ago, MichelleZhivago said:

Michelle

Yes they do use faction uniform aswell, and i pretty sure they are picking only red, cuz u cannot get red anymore ( says that it is full ), but from 9 channels in mistywoods 8 are FULL blue faction and the last one have 4 or 5 red trying to do their quests. ( server Jiwan )

hahaha your father is a very nice person for sure :3

i've uploaded it on youtube then paste the link here. ( sry my english =P )

Archived