Hacker/Bot Orbz

Chii

https://youtu.be/dbQQmbA6_u4

So I had been recording my 3v3's due to one incident early in the night were we fought a team and lost against them, but after we lost every one of my team members had crashed along with him.

We came across this KFM who was moving in snare, which is clearly cheating.

(sorry about the bit rate I have no idea what im doing)

I didn't see him move in snare at all. In fact, the only thing that looked suspicious at all was the minor turning of his character while he was frozen when he tagged out, which was at about 50 seconds in.

When is he 'moving' while snared? He's not moving at all.

10 minutes ago, Etlia said:

I didn't see him move in snare at all. In fact, the only thing that looked suspicious at all was the minor turning of his character while he was frozen when he tagged out, which was at about 50 seconds in.

When is he 'moving' while snared? He's not moving at all.

sometimes he was moving sometimes not so it's hard to tell, like at 0:16-0:20 and at 0:50 he was clearly moving around, but at 0:47 - 0:50 he was freezed and not moving, "tiger pounce" but using it without backstep so it's probably avenging fist but he was using it without cooldown, i don't know how kfm can use charging skills while chilled maybe this class is just broken,

1 hour ago, Justsomeone said:

sometimes he was moving sometimes not so it's hard to tell, like at 0:16-0:20 and at 0:50 he was clearly moving around, but at 0:47 - 0:50 he was freezed and not moving, "tiger pounce" but using it without backstep so it's probably avenging fist but he was using it without cooldown, i don't know how kfm can use charging skills while chilled maybe this class is just broken,

At 16-20, he just moved a normal amount. He stopped moving as soon as he was fully frozen,  it just looked a bit "laggy," as the server was just updating his location on your screen.

As for using skills while chilled, it's only true that you can't use charge skills while chilled, but if the effect is stacked 3x (e.g, chill turned to frozen), you CAN use charge skills. It is this that provides very specific counterplay versus FMs.

Although, I digress. The only thing suspicious was that turning while frozen, but it didn't seem like anything else was off.

5 hours ago, Etlia said:

At 16-20, he just moved a normal amount. He stopped moving as soon as he was fully frozen,  it just looked a bit "laggy," as the server was just updating his location on your screen.

As for using skills while chilled, it's only true that you can't use charge skills while chilled, but if the effect is stacked 3x (e.g, chill turned to frozen), you CAN use charge skills. It is this that provides very specific counterplay versus FMs.

Although, I digress. The only thing suspicious was that turning while frozen, but it didn't seem like anything else was off.

thats exactly what I mean, the turning is what  I believe to be some type of hacking.

1 hour ago, Chii said:

thats exactly what I mean, the turning is what  I believe to be some type of hacking.

Hes not turning. Its his character model leaning back. Look at the position of his feet, they are stationary. As for the small movement on initial snare, thats desync. Perfectly normal... its your client updating his correct position. This is why calling people out on forums is usually against the ToS, because of false accusations.  Sorry you lost, but it looks legit.

3 hours ago, vigarious said:

Hes not turning. Its his character model leaning back. Look at the position of his feet, they are stationary. As for the small movement on initial snare, thats desync. Perfectly normal... its your client updating his correct position. This is why calling people out on forums is usually against the ToS, because of false accusations.  Sorry you lost, but it looks legit.

it has nothing to do with losing, infact I think we won that match. I just wanted to make sure this wasnt what we had thought it was! If it in infact a desync then thats all fine and dandy :)

Archived