ARENA STATS VS OW STATS

Justsomeone

Hardly. I don't know why it matters so much to make an entire post about such a minor graphical inconsistency. You cannot change your stats in arena regardless of lvl or gear equipped. It's just pointless to grip why 2k defense in open world has a higher rating then in pvp.

Just now, wolftonrei said:

Hardly. I don't know why it matters so much to make an entire post about such a minor graphical inconsistency. You cannot change your stats in arena regardless of lvl or gear equipped. It's just pointless to grip why 2k defense in open world has a higher rating then in pvp.

it matters because with some defensive skills the changes will be different

No it will not. A lvl 15 destroyer will have 30% reduced damage and a 45 will have the exact same rating regardless of having more gear wise. Stats are unchangeable, fixed, or static in the pvp arena. What ever word you want to use wondering why my 3k defense is only 20% damage reduction in the pvp arena because it is irrelevant. I could strip my character down of all stat values and have the shittiest weapon equipped and still have the same defense reduction/ damage potential as any other that plays the same class. Because that's what arena does. it equalizes everything to a set template for every class.

Archived