Why cant we leave an arena ?

zibouyah

WHy isnt there an option to just forfeit a match?

It s frustrating enough to know that there are match ups where you know you re *cricket*ed right when you see what you got matched against .

Ok i know i lost but why do i have to go through all that  when i can just start another game ?

In wow i could just leave the arena and start another one so why after 3 or 4 years this option isnt given in bns ?

2 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

You can always afk when paired in matchup you dislike playing. Enemy should kill you fast if you dont do anything.

Well i would like to spend my time while playing a game  actually you know ..playing ? 

In my last 10 games i got matched against 8 assassins  thats 20 min i had to afk right there .

10 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

I'd rather see ability to ban one matchup during looking for a match.

Well that surely is never going to happen because "officially"  the game is balanced . It would mean that nc soft admits they *cricket*ed up .

7 minutes ago, zibouyah said:

Well that surely is never going to happen because "officially"  the game is balanced . It would mean that nc soft admits they *cricket*ed up .

"Officially" most e-spurtz MOBAs are balanced, yet they allow hero bans in Ranked.

4 minutes ago, Zdradek said:

"Officially" most e-spurtz MOBAs are balanced, yet they allow hero bans in Ranked.

Because this game takes more from the fighting games. And in fighting games there is nothing like bans .

Well it s kind of a fighting game with rng involved ...*cricket*ing bullshit if you ask me .

Archived