play on a ASUS ROC G20AJ COMPUTER and nothing but crashes

tegzz

Hi so i been trying to play on a new computer thats ran by asus corp. and ive had nothing but crashes different colored screens etc with buzzing ive followed every step the support gives and nothing works its actually pretty frustrating and the lack of them working hard enough to fix it.all they do is give us workarounds that dont do anything for the majority of the players having the problem any news when ncsoft will decide to pull up there big boy pants and fix it before the next 6months lol 

Same computer here ASUS ROG G20AJ and i have exactly the same crashes with colored screens. 

It happens in some special places. Big waterfalls, Lycandi open boss  some dungeons, zombies areas in Moonwater. When in these places I can't play 1 minutes without a crash. While in other places I can play for hours without any trouble.

It was even worse with the Asus Game First service was up. I could crash anywhere and the lag was huge. But that is fixed.

As i am able to almost reproduce crash in some places, I tried a lot of thing to fix it. Different version of graphic drivers, monitoring graphic card i/o with MSI Afterburner. But there is really nothing revelant in my analysis.

The only solution I've found is to play these area where I crash with a 2008 computer with horrible graphics anbd frame rate TT.

• 2 weeks later...

Im using asus g20 with a gtx 750 card and I'm also having the same issues. One of my characters is completely stuck in the highland necropolis which is a place I can almost 100% guarantee I'll crash. 

Thing is... Iv never had this issue on the KR or TW servers.

Archived