KFM - NERF WHEN?

nahoot

KFM NERF WHEN? WE ALL SAW THE EU TOURNAMENT/ 0-100 TO A PRO PLAYER IN 5 SECONDS! CLASS IS BROKEN AND I THINK IT WAS NERFED IN 3.0! 

WHY DONT WE GET A PATCH LIKE THAT HERE TOO TO NERF THIS SHIT OP CLASS TO THE GROUND! NOW 100 KIDS WILL COME WITH DUDE 3RF IS HARD TO MAKE Q.q I PRACTICE ALL MY YEARS WITH IT ITS SO HARD KFM YOU REALLY NEED TO 1 COMBO 100% HP, ITS SO HARD TO PLAY 3RF! 

NO WONDER METASCORE RATE THIS GAME 6.0 ITS A PIECE OF GARBAGE AT THIS STATE, I BET THEY DIDNT COUNT THE BOTS AND HACKERS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 THE SCORE!

Be glad the new patch with summoner buffs is not comming out yet - apparently they need buffs at lvl 50 yet we are using these balance changes with lvl 45 as Team Bloodlust is too lazy to make special patch build for NA/EU and NCWest has no actual developers working on this game.

Yes cause KFM is definitely the only class to have 100-0 burst. Destroyers fury game, assassins infinite stun combos if the rng gods allow it, lbms lightning sword draw deeeeeefffffinatttly cannot 100-0 burst. That's why they are the 3rd most popular class( closely tied with destroyers) with only the lyn master race classes above them.

Archived