SHITTY GAME

pupe

1 minute ago, pupe said:

A serious one.

You can block / report the spammers, and the bots. Not sure about the AFKers though. I do know though that some people get stuck in the loading screen, myself included, so they aren't always afk. 

good luck looking for a "serious" game though. Because literally EVERY MMORPG will have Bots, Afkers and gold spammers. 

Goodbye.

I'm absolutely in love with the game and won't be leaving anytime soon. I'll make sure to support the game in your stead. Why tell everyone you are leaving anyway unless you really don't want to part with it? They are sorting out the bots, they may be adding in a kick feature to dungeons to kick AFK'ers. You can block spammers. They are working really hard to make this game better for everyone and threads like this are just taking up valuable seconds they could use into fixing real issues.

8 minutes ago, Dgp said:

What Popular MMO isn't full of bots? Also bye you won't be missed.

So you saying that I have to do the work they supposed to do? Bring security to the game by 'whispering' the afk/gold/bots they are in game?

You must be new here.

Keep playing against bots. 
GL

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

Goodbye.

I'm absolutely in love with the game and won't be leaving anytime soon. I'll make sure to support the game in your stead. Why tell everyone you are leaving anyway unless you really don't want to part with it? They are sorting out the bots, they may be adding in a kick feature to dungeons to kick AFK'ers. You can block spammers. They are working really hard to make this game better for everyone and threads like this are just taking up valuable seconds they could use into fixing real issues.

Way to aware 

1 minute ago, Kitah said:

You are aware? Or I am aware? Or they are aware? I don't get it.

If you are aware why are you making a huge fuss about it?

If you know they are aware again, why make a huge fuss?

So you think ppl need to keep plaing this game..?

7 minutes ago, Lavrine said:

good luck looking for a "serious" game though. Because literally EVERY MMORPG will have Bots, Afkers and gold spammers. 

For the sake for variety though, not every mmo handles them like complete utter hot shit. Some handle them better than others and NCsoft is found wanting in that area, they admitted it themselves.

Tera had no gold sellers or bots. Now for all of you that will come to twist my words to their advantage and try to make an argument from it, let me specify. I played Tera for about an year and I saw one or two bots. I quit TERA when mchm was the hardest dungeon so IDK how it changed after I left but TERA still remains the best game to have complete control over gold sellers/bots.

1 minute ago, pupe said:

So you think ppl need to keep plaing this game..?

No. 

You can choose if you want to play or not.

If you like the game feel free to play

If you feel the game needs improvement the staff are around to listen and help

If you don't like the game leave

If you have problems with the game and want to stay message support.

Those are your options, choose one. You obviously want to stay a little bit if you'd make a post like this in the forums. Did the game (NOT OTHER PLAYERS/BOTS) give you a good experience? Stop letting others ruin that for you - others being AFKers, BOTs, and Spammers. They can't hurt you, just push them away, kick them from groups, block them, ignore them. It isn't that difficult. If you want to help NCSoft out report them. It isn't exactly hard.

I myself will be staying and supporting the game. I am having a blast with the game which I have waited years for and will continue to support it until I no longer can. (And thanks to it being free to play I can't see an issue with that happening any time soon). 

Also: Those of you saying the game is dying and near its end. This is the beginning, it has been a rocky start and there have been bots appearing left right and centre. It's new to the west, what do you expect?

1 minute ago, KaLnoX said:

For the sake for variety though, not every mmo handles them like complete utter hot shit. Some handle them better than others and NCsoft is found wanting in that area, they admitted it themselves.

I've played many MMOs, a lot of them don't handle it like they should, NCsoft is a good company, They have good games. Aion for one, was one of my favorite games. They are doing what they can, and no one should attack them for that. The techniques and new materials out in this day n age, not everyone can get control of. Honestly, I think it's alright if there are bots, afkers or gold spammers. You simply block / report them, simple as that. But other people will find it differently. 

Just now, Spizey said:

You all just go along with him by commenting on his stupid post? Dont know how to ignore these types of threads or what?

I do, but it is interesting to see these types of peoples views and it seems s/he wants to have a somewhat civilised conversation. 

3 minutes ago, Fantality said:

Tera had no gold sellers or bots. Now for all of you that will come to twist my words to their advantage and try to make an argument from it, let me specify. I played Tera for about an year and I saw one or two bots. I quit TERA when mchm was the hardest dungeon so IDK how it changed after I left but TERA still remains the best game to have complete control over gold sellers/bots.

After the MCHM dungeon came out, there ended up being more gold spammers and bots. But they def. did handle it a lot better than most peoples' games. I just know that the bots and gold spammers increased. 

7 minutes ago, Fantality said:

I played Tera a few months before Archeage then stopped and also played it a couple months after the level 65 content release 

Basically, I was not a long time player. 

I did however notice the lack of bots or of any spamming at all in chat during the time I played.   How do you think they managed to pull it off?  

To me it seems the bot, spammer problem is a constantly evolving battle between the gold farming companies and the game devs.  

Why are you guys even replaying to such topics? If we want this forum to get any better we want to ignore this topics and just report them.

He didn't ask anything, he didn't offer anything productive. All he is doing is starting another rage fest. We don't want those...

Archived