Got banned this morning. What a joke.

Devinator00

So whoever said they wouldn't be banning people for the ogong dungeon glitch you were wrong. I tried to log in this morning and found out my account was closed. I didn't even do the glitch that much. What a frickin joke at least another mmo is coming soon oh well peace.

What's messed up is all these bots running around hogging up all the resources, queing up for dungeons and arena matches and ruining the game for everyone and a player like ME gets banned for doing a simple glitch?? Yet bots go unpunished?? yeah what a joke.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Devinator00 said:

So whoever said they wouldn't be banning people for the ogong dungeon glitch you were wrong. I tried to log in this morning and found out my account was closed. I didn't even do the glitch that much. What a frickin joke at least another mmo is coming soon oh well peace.

did u check ur Email seeing why?

Just now, Devinator00 said:

yeah ok but the bots still get to run around free ruining the game for everyone ok bro.

Nope that is not true they are removing the bots a fast as they can as long as people can recreate free accounts there will be new bots....

Thankfully exploiters are fewer in number and easier to deal with....

You break the rules you pay the price sometimes it just takes longer.

To be fair to everyone that did it before the announcement, its their fault for not issuing a statement on this exploit before... is twitch the only way to pass on information these days? maybe twitter? or maybe the dam forums? So bad part on NCsoft!

Either way people that do it after yh sure, kick em all they deserve it, and as to the guy who says "Oh it says it in the TOS" oh *cricket* off you read that? no one reads that. Sure, it should be common knowledge that things like this are surely looked down upon. 

Either way they should of warned people along time before, No question there. 

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

To be fair to everyone that did it before the announcement, its their fault for not issuing a statement on this exploit before... is twitch the only way to pass on information these days? maybe twitter? or maybe the dam forums? So bad part on NCsoft!

Either way people that do it after yh sure, kick em all they deserve it, and as to the guy who says "Oh it says it in the TOS" oh *cricket* off you read that? no one reads that. Sure, it should be common knowledge that things like this are surely looked down upon. 

Either way they should of warned people along time before, No question there. 

i dont think you need to be warned for  *cricket* ing cheating or exploiting! Who the  *cricket*  thinks "oh theres this exploit that i can use to *cricket* ing cheat on this dungeon, im sure theres no consequences!"...

45 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

well honestly if you were using an exploit you got what you deserved.

Depends, he may not of none, and was only doing what he was told? Oh waiit... you see everyone as some negative aspect of life? Either way you dont even know how many times he did it, maybe learn some facts before, he may have done it less then 5 times. you don't know, so dont be too quick to judge MR good too shoes

Just now, LexyLee said:

Depends, he may not of none, and was only doing what he was told? Oh waiit... you see everyone as some negative aspect of life? Either way you dont even know how many times he did it, maybe learn some facts before, he may have done it less then 5 times. you don't know, so dont be too quick to judge MR good too shoes

He admited using the exploit he knew it was against the rules as he knew it was an exploit... If that is why he got banned then he deserved the ban.

I only robbed one bank why put me in jail... Same defense same fallacy that doing wrong once does not earn punishment.

Just now, mmoshaya said:

i dont think you need to be warned for  *cricket* ing cheating or exploiting! Who the  *cricket*  thinks "oh theres this exploit that i can use to *cricket* ing cheat on this dungeon, im sure theres no consequences!"...

Thats alot of crickets, maybe we should take this debate inside? and maybe expand your vocabulary! And im not saying that, im saying they should of gave a statement soon before then they did, anyone with sense would of avoided it like me. Either way, my argument still stands, what about people pressured into it? Not everyone is as hard as rocks as you sir. And as for the OP where does it says how many times he does it? it doesn't, it could of only been a couple times. Now grow up and try to not use *cricket* to show how colourful of a person you are!

Doing something a certain way while knowing its not the intended way of doing it is called hacking/exploiting. There is no middle ground. I could understand if he did nothing wrong and was banned...he then has a case, light a fire under ncsoft's backside. However, some people cant read and understand that op knew it was an exploit but did it anyway. OP admitted this. OP dug his own grave.

I think alot of players here came over form other games, where thy know about the glitches but have no way to fix them. So the glitches get exploited and nobody gets punished. Anyone heard of Nexon?

But after a while it gets to the point you would rather actually play the game for fun, so some people stop doing it. But its still important to put an end to it, because the worst offenders are usually botters and gold sellers.

4 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

He admited using the exploit he knew it was against the rules as he knew it was an exploit... If that is why he got banned then he deserved the ban.

I only robbed one bank why put me in jail... Same defense same fallacy that doing wrong once does not earn punishment.

Lol you are comparing robbing a bank to using some glitch? wow.... you have some strange mind there. and who says the dam punishment is the same? And still are you forgetting people can be, and will be peer pressured? NOT everyone is as PERFECT as YOU!

in my opinion, completely locking an account is too much.
In all of my ogong runs as I stepped lvl 45, eveyone is doing the door trick.

I was taught by someone on how to do it. I though it was just a trick like resetting mobs by stepping on a top of a box or any elevated place.
If people will get banned because they did it in a party to finish a daily quest that would be over too much.

But if people will be banned just like they've said by doing 100 times ogong in an impossible timeline, I think it is justified punishment. like for example profiting 100g from it.

4 minutes ago, LexyLee said:

Garmmar offense: may not HAVE KNOWN*

Stay in school kids.

13 minutes ago, ChanChan said:

I think alot of players here came over form other games, where thy know about the glitches but have no way to fix them. So the glitches get exploited and nobody gets punished. Anyone heard of Nexon?

But after a while it gets to the point you would rather actually play the game for fun, so some people stop doing it. But its still important to put an end to it, because the worst offenders are usually botters and gold sellers.

True, but we have no way to judge by how many times people have done this exploit which = Ban

Archived