IF you want Change in BNS, Boycott the game!!!

Ouran

Is anyone else tired of grinding this game with no end in sight? No drops in dungeons. No cosmetic drop off bosses. This just seems to go on and on. Poeple have complained and NCsoft refuses to do anything about it. This will be my last post on the topic because clearly this game has no positive direction its headed to appeal to an NA crowd of people. A great deal of us have jobs and are not able to put a ridiculous amount of time to the game as others can. To make things worst, skills that are usable in PVP drop in dungeons. I don;t like PVE as it's not challenging to me. Same boring mechanic over and over. That's jut my opinion. I should not be forced into PVE in order to gain the skills I need for PVP and arena PVP. Clearly I probably have to grind Jung 200 times in order to get a hat drop. After 200 times, I'm pretty sure I'll want to quit the game. If change is to happen in this game, I think players should really consider boycotting the game. The devs are not looking to make sensible changes that would move the game in a positive direction. The bidding system is just ridiculous. Player bidding on skills that aren't even for there class just to sell for 300 to 500 gold on auction is just wrong to the person that actually went through the dungeon and finally saw the skill drop.  I'm not saying the game needs an over haul. The game need to be adjusted to fit an NA crowd. Tweak drop, rates, take away the bidding system. On;y allow need or greed on items that are for your class. You shoudl not be allowed to roll or need of something not for your class. Reduce cost on resources and items required to upgrade weapons. This game will not survive the log haul in its current state. Wow expansion releasing soon. I realize, because the game is free, does not make it better. The cost in the NCsoft store are pretty outrageous. Aside from wow, there are plenty of games players can play and feel rewarded for there time and money spent. 

So you want to go in dungeon A and have the whole loot table served in a silver plate to you...at the entrance of the instance of course,why should you even enter,right? NPC outside selling the loot for 1 copper each sound best.And such npc in front of every dungeon.

Ok if you are KFM or any other class but not BD and BM why would you go in BSH 4 anyway? I run this with friends and we split the gold from books.All books.If you are bm or bd don't rage because someone want an reward for helping you getting the dream skill(if randoms).Bid and win it.Noone will bid the ammount it actually cost.If you want it for free run with friends otherwise you have to pay.

46 minutes ago, Teffy said:

So you want to go in dungeon A and have the whole loot table served in a silver plate to you...at the entrance of the instance of course,why should you even enter,right? NPC outside selling the loot for 1 copper each sound best.And such npc in front of every dungeon.

Ok if you are KFM or any other class but not BD and BM why would you go in BSH 4 anyway? I run this with friends and we split the gold from books.All books.If you are bm or bd don't rage because someone want an reward for helping you getting the dream skill(if randoms).Bid and win it.Noone will bid the ammount it actually cost.If you want it for free run with friends otherwise you have to pay.

I get your point. I'm not asking them to make anything easy mode. I'm just saying that, when a book does drop, it should'nt be up for grabs for anyone to take, especially when people are farming it for there class. I have seen people become very toxic because its not right that they are in the dugeon for that reason and the book gets taken by another class just so they can sell it. They could implement a token system but the fact remains, there will be some that won't get this item because the way the system is in the game, it only tailors to those who have more time and grind their life away.Not everyone can has a group they can just do these runs with for the benefit of selling the book on the market. I believe selling these items for such high prices adds to the problem of gold farming. People need gold so much, it leads them to these sites to get gold. the cost of these items are not realistic with the amount of money the quest pay out. This leaves items to those with very high crafting skills and those who have the gold to dominate the market. Considering how fast content is being released, there is no way to keep up and stay competitive. The book is not the only issue in the game. There is no reward system for farming dungeons. Which is why people are farming Junhado 200 plus times and still no cosmetic drop. YOU have to admit that going to frustrate people and I think that is definitely going above and beyond to get loot. As you say the 4% of players who read the forum, change has to start some where. Maybe the Devs won;t look at this and maybe some players won't care. I know one thing consistent with Asian base MMO's, if it doesn't change, this game will die pretty fast. This is something that doesn't take rocket science or a psychic to see. They need to make this game apeal more to an NA crowd. By apealing to an NA crowd, I don;t mean make the game easy. NC soft needs to use common sense.

Would it be better if it was with rolling system like every other game out there and someone just outroll you for that item,because frankly it would happen.Noone would pass on tradable skill that cost 400 gold.If its tradable everyone has a right to have it.Do you have more rights over the item just for being the said class? Do you put more effort in the dungeon? Do you carry the other 3 people therE? Can you solo it? Is it fair to be class roll and while your cost 400g the next guy book in the group is...50g lets say? Does it make it fair?

You have clan and friend list implemented for reason.Use them if you don't like the idea some random guy that you don't give a damn about him,and obviously he don't give a damn about you,as you may never ever meet again,to simply outbid you.Give to the rest members gold and they will be happy.They deserve the gold for being there and helping you getting the item.

People need to see pass the gold. The system need to make the item bind on pick-up. The item should be accessible to the class its for. Thats not making things easy considering the grind you have to do just to see the item. But again, you guys are so right. Leave the system as is. The game won;t survive. People won't be here in a few months. I'm pretty certain the game will die if this system stays in place. I've seen it before with ridiculous grinds and I've seen it in other Play NC game. Just watch and see.

They should either implement skills book that can be traded for tokens definitely.Non asian players i doubt they have the patience to farm things over and over and for what? Bots running dungeons with low weapons and gear anyways .the amount of gold needed for gear makes game experience like meh...As for myself ,i prolly quit the game after i go over the while storie-won't continue a game to grind endless -have better to do with my time .I play a game if brings me fun and challenge -if does not keep my interest i'll just drop it .

Hopefully the devs will adapt to the NA and EU culture and mentality ,if they want their product to be attractive .

LBSH there will always be bots doing the market and the farming as long as a game uses perhistoric mechanics that just waste the user's time.

BnS is absolutely revolutionary in so many things but they really need to learn from other games in the things they aren't.

I am actually already playing a lot less.Like 1-2 hours a day.And every 2nd day if even 3rd.There is just so little reward to playing the actual game, considering all the prices and materials just for one item upgrade.Way too much.I heard it's only gonna get even worse with farming.If that is the case, and farming is not being done a bit more easy.Because i am only on true siren i believe, dont remember.ANd i can already see insane amount of items that i need to upgrade next item. Jewelry is even worse .... jesus how many things needed just to upgrade and not to mention gold as well.Maybe some people like this kind of game, but this is way too much farming.I don't like it.It's ok to farm.But to be able to upgrade items more often.Like reduce the amount of items needed.Anyway that's just me.I never thought i would get tired so fast from this game.I expected a strong 6+ months without boredom on sight.Guess i was wrong

The endgame is so grindy that I started a new toon, after that  I will  go back to other MMO's this game  is more P2W than F2P,  oh you want to do that  well you can grind 100 hours  or buy some gold from goldsellers,  oh you want that skill  you could grind  like 1000 hours or you could buy gold from gold sellers, oh you want that costume well you can kill that boss  100 times  and maybe give you 3-4 costumes that you  have to  outbid in gold other 5 players... :))  this  game is as fun as a rotten tomato hitting a wall, fun at the beginning  but  it gets old after the 100 hit, just like this game, there are some hardcore players  that farm a lot  but without the casuals to buy the stuff  it will end sooner than  later.  

The main issue about the grind is that this game doesn't award a non gold selling player to grind the game, it would be much better if u can get a token for doing bsh and maybe with 50-150 tokens u can buy the skill with tokens ofc this skill will be nontradeable, and so will the tokens be,

because Rng is bs because it's usually a good skill which u actually need to progress I mean if it's some random crappy skill like decrease cd of windstride or something like that u can do on pure Rng but an almost must have skill u put it on Rng is just as well as saying u either buy gold or u cry in a corner 

But regardless if boycotting the game is the only way to get it to change I will just play a different game instead

Archived